Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm nop I wish that it happened with all my will though, never been spanked me is still a virgin
 
You can ask a Truth or give someone a dare. Usually someone is up for playing.....kind of like I am now. I will take a truth from anyone.
 
hey I'm here for a little bit and am looking to start a game. Will take a truth from anyone??
 
up for playing a game today! How about a dare right off the bat today?
 
well hello there eve! and no I am not alone my rommate is here with me. It's been a while. where have you been?
 
Things have been good since I moved out. I'll fill you in, in a PM not in the thread. As for you dare.... I know how moch you and your roomie love having fun together. So here it is. I want you to call him into your room and give him a nice slow striptease and the strip him of all his clothes. Then get on your knees and suck him until he hard as a rock. Then turn around grab your ankles and BEG him to fill your ass with his cock and that you NEED his cum deep inside your ass. Then if you are lucky you can ask him to suck his cum out of your ass and feed it to you! How about that for a dare?
 
that sounds VERY VERY hot and I'm sure Pat would be game for that as well. However, since you left I have become the slave/cock whore of one Mistress G as I am told to call her. I am only allowed to have anything of a sexual nature with another person if she allows or tells me to. Any dare involving only myself I would love to do for you though!
 
alright eveanne, I've talked to my misstress g and she has allowed me to do this dare for you. So i will post the details tonight after he gets home.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top