What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sense of adventure.... but I also know I am a selfish bastard and can't ask anything of mah girl I am not willing to give myself.

Besides I am also a very single minded lover. Half the time I get so focused I forget about me... let alone a second woman. Maybe I just fail at multi-tasking. hah!

My old man and I both have attention deficits. He has adult ADD and I've got ADHD. You would think we wouldn't want any distractions...but they serve us well :devil:

We stay busy. We're...generous, that way.

I remember, during RP a bit of time ago, in another venue, there was one person who could do that to me. His voice, I would just melt over his voice, let alone what he would write, which was just... <Shivers>.....

I do miss that particular person and RPing with him....

I'd like my last words to be.

"Thank you girls that was wonderful."

I don't want them in any fit state to respond.

Truer words never spoken, right there.

-Twitches just thinking about it.-

I have a sense of adventure.... but I also know I am a selfish bastard and can't ask anything of mah girl I am not willing to give myself.

Besides I am also a very single minded lover. Half the time I get so focused I forget about me... let alone a second woman. Maybe I just fail at multi-tasking. hah!

I'm of the mind that given the proper set of people in the right scenario, multitasking wouldn't pose any serious problem. I've got the positioning all planned out in my head. :cool:

I remember, during RP a bit of time ago, in another venue, there was one person who could do that to me. His voice, I would just melt over his voice, let alone what he would write, which was just... <Shivers>.....

I do miss that particular person and RPing with him....

Geez, do I know that feeling well. Our chemistry is fantastic whether we're writing together or just talking on the phone.

Truer words never spoken, right there.

I'm of the mind that given the proper set of people in the right scenario, multitasking wouldn't pose any serious problem. I've got the positioning all planned out in my head. :cool:

I happen to be of the same mind set :cattail:

I happen to be of the same mind set :cattail:

:D

Given that my only attempt at a threesome was a terrible fiasco, you'd think I wouldn't feel that way. But I know that the women involved were definitely not the right ones to be trying that with.

Ya live and ya learn, right?

:D

Given that my only attempt at a threesome was a terrible fiasco, you'd think I wouldn't feel that way. But I know that the women involved were definitely not the right ones to be trying that with.

Ya live and ya learn, right?

Yes, you do.

My first attempt many years ago wasn't terrible, but it was a bit of a fiasco. Since then...found the right partner, get how my partner works, likes my partners rules...

We don't bring around just any second redheads...not somethin done lightly or haphazardly.

Yes, you do.

My first attempt many years ago wasn't terrible, but it was a bit of a fiasco. Since then...found the right partner, get how my partner works, likes my partners rules...

We don't bring around just any second redheads...not somethin done lightly or haphazardly.

*chuckle* Indeed. Gotta know how the other half works before you can make it the other third.

*chuckle* Indeed. Gotta know how the other half works before you can make it the other third.

Precisely.

I've got nothing against casual threesomes, those just never worked well for me. Then again entirely casual sex with just one partner never really worked for me, either. It's when I know my partners well, when we're at least friends, or when we're involved and we know one another really well...that makes for a damn good time.

Precisely.

I've got nothing against casual threesomes, those just never worked well for me. Then again entirely casual sex with just one partner never really worked for me, either. It's when I know my partners well, when we're at least friends, or when we're involved and we know one another really well...that makes for a damn good time.

I think I would have liked to give the whole casual sex thing a go, but I guess I value relationships more. I don't think I've ever even had sex with someone I wasn't dating or at least interested in trying to date. Maybe that's why I'm such a rapscallion here....*shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back