Hi, Editing help for a newbie?

NKAugust

Virgin
Dear Editors,

I am an Indian woman trying to write something for the first time. My story is romantic with sexual tension in an office setting. It might appeal to editors who are sapiosexual, given the business elements in the story.

Being the first time in writing, I am looking for someone who is patient and knows Indian writing, preferably a male, so that he can bring in the perspective of the male protagonist where I may be missing.

Would anyone like to give it a go?

Thank you in anticipation!
Warm Regards,
NK

Hi NK,

I'm not sure what you mean by Indian writing. Are you writing in Hindi or English? If it's English then I might be able to help if you like. Send me a private message with your contact details.

Cheers

Charlie

Dear Editors,

I am an Indian woman trying to write something for the first time. My story is romantic with sexual tension in an office setting. It might appeal to editors who are sapiosexual, given the business elements in the story.

Being the first time in writing, I am looking for someone who is patient and knows Indian writing, preferably a male, so that he can bring in the perspective of the male protagonist where I may be missing.

Would anyone like to give it a go?

Thank you in anticipation!
Warm Regards,
NK

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thank You

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for your guidance on turning Pvt messages on!

Warm Regards,
NKAugust

no responses

I'm surprised at the lack of responses lately from anyone.

Back