femdom story editor needed

power49

Virgin
Working on a short first part of a femdom story (950 words) looking for a editor for grammar and spelling. Focused on: femdom, muslce growth, female dominance, smother etc.
Ignore previous thread

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Editing and Proof reading available.

Please drop a line if interested...

xperience includes: writing, reviewing, proofing, editing websites, newspaper articles, blogs, brochure creation and development, poetry and story writing, etc.

Being a writer myself, I know how difficult it is to proof one's own work. My interest lies within assisting others in presenting the best final product possible. Such efforts include proofing for typos, grammatical and spelling errors and ensuring smooth continuity of one's story to name a few.

While I have noticed that a number of the authors on Literotica have an incredible mastery of the English language, most would benefit in the following areas:

1. Correction of typos, spelling errors, etc.
2. Suggestions for alternative descriptive words and phrases to eliminate repetitive language
3. Polish continuity throughout story line

I consider it a privilege when asked to assist with proofing and editing as I know how important it is that the end product be one that the author and editor can be proud of. Turn around time on my end is typically quite rapid. To ensure each author is aware of editing changes and suggestions, my standard practice is to respond with:

1. The finished product without editorial markingst
2. plus, a copy of the original document showing changes in color.

Thanks and I look forward to working with other on Literotica!

Happy to help...

Experience includes: writing, reviewing, proofing, editing websites, newspaper articles, blogs, brochure creation and development, poetry and story writing, etc.

Being a writer myself, I know how difficult it is to proof one's own work. My interest lies within assisting others in presenting the best final product possible. Such efforts include proofing for typos, grammatical and spelling errors and ensuring smooth continuity of one's story to name a few.

While I have noticed that a number of the authors on Literotica have an incredible mastery of the English language, most would benefit in the following areas:

1. Correction of typos, spelling errors, etc.
2. Suggestions for alternative descriptive words and phrases to eliminate repetitive language
3. Polish continuity throughout story line

I consider it a privilege when asked to assist with proofing and editing as I know how important it is that the end product be one that the author and editor can be proud of. Turn around time on my end is typically quite rapid. To ensure each author is aware of editing changes and suggestions, my standard practice is to respond with:

1. The finished product without editorial markingst
2. plus, a copy of the original document showing changes in color.

Thanks and I look forward to working with other on Literotica!

Back