Why do older men become bi-curious?

I think for me, I'm pretty much the one in control in my life. I feels so good sometimes just to give up that control and do someone else's sexual bidding.

Yes yes and yes. Giving up the control and letting someone else have their way with you is the biggest turn on for me.
 
Maybe (as in my case)that one's sex drive lasts longer than one's wife's - in my case, about 23 bloody years longer, So, it may br the only sex I have to look forward to?

Thoughts/comments?

Lack of sex with my hot wife certainly wasn't what turned my thoughts to sucking cock. It just seemed to happen. One day looking at porn sites I found myself beginning to linger over pictures of cocks and started to wonder what it would be like to suck one. Maybe watching my wife enjoying sucking cock added to my interest
 
Sitting in a hotel room in the early morning with a cup of coffee, doing what I often do and visiting Literotica (and other sites) for a story, a chat, whatever and thought it was time to join in on this discussion. And I realized as I was writing that "a little bit of everything" title that it also summed up what would have been to me ideal - having a little bit of everything sexually. Being in my '60s, I read a lot of postings here that apply to me as well - social attitudes were different then and then now at my age (and my wife's) there are other issues and challenges - so I find myself here and now.

I don't know if I knew more than a lot of the kids around me in the 1960s or not - but it was all pretty much learned the same way, from glimpses of magazines like Playboy and furtive peeks at the dirty books in the local shop that hid them way in the back in spite of the local mothers. My older stepbrother's library also ended up in boxes in our basement and I snooped through them for whatever treasures I could find including both literature (he taught english) and the un-illustrated soft porn novels of the day. By high school and college there was a revolution going on we were told and I read things like The Harrod Experiment and Stranger in a Strange Land - I don't think my parents had any idea of Heinlein's rather free-thinking ideas about gender and sex. I also had my first gay 'friends' and acquaintances at university, to be expected hanging around theatre people.

But the point of all this is that I never reached out and experimented. There were still social attitudes to deal with and then I was finding girls hard enough to figure out and I remember actually deciding that for myself so avoided any experimentation. So I have more than one memory of pulling back from what I expected would soon be a circle jerk (partially because I really didn't know the guys very well), and when an older boy scout shared his extensive porn collection at his house and on camping trips - we retreated to do our business in private. By the time I was in college, I was interested in working for the government introducing another restraint.

However, I was already investigating my mother's clothing - as I later would do with wives and girl friends. I think my first wife was surprised when I pulled on a sexy nighty she had taken off a little while before but she rolled with it and carried on. Otherwise, as much as I enjoyed it, my sex life for many years was pretty vanilla and sometimes sparse.

A few years ago, I finally admitted to myself and eventually my wife that I could as easily enjoy sex with the right man as the right woman (and a fantasy world would give me the ability to fully transform from man to woman and enjoy sex full as either with any partner desired). I also admitted to my wife - the first time to anyone that I enjoy crossdressing so now have a suitcase full of my own panties, etc (which I have to decide whether to dispose of or not). Also have toys including a cage that I enjoy and shaved off all but my forearm body hair below the neck, enjoying the look and the feel. But otherwise, my situation is similar to others described here (and I need to read through the thread more fully - some great postings) - my wife has faced vaginal issues of dryness for some time which detracts from her pleasure (and she always enjoyed sex up until them) and age and inactivity have snuck up on me as well.

My fantasies now include mm sex possibly with one or both of us dressed; a fascination with interracial sex (short of a lifestyle change - not a natural submissive); and a real fantasy about engaging my even more reluctant wife in some of these adventures. All of that means that now that attitudes have changed and the internet allows conversations and more such as this one, I now face other obstacles to exploring this new to me world - sign me willing but apprehensive about being able -among other things.

Allen James (Virginia)

Nice post. I have enjoyed.
 
Maybe (as in my case)that one's sex drive lasts longer than one's wife's - in my case, about 23 bloody years longer, So, it may br the only sex I have to look forward to?

Thoughts/comments?

I'm in somewhat the same situation. My spouse's lack of enthusiasm/contribution/willing participation in our sex life has been a large contributing factor to my interest in pursuing sex with other men. Other than the lackluster sex, our marriage is exceptionally good.
 
Times change

Growing up in the Midwest as I did in the 70s, things were very repressed. Gays were "fags, queers, hermaphrodites" and if anyone thought you even LOOKED less than 100% straight you were in danger of a beating.

Fast forward to California in 2016, and 40 years of marriage - I have many gay/lesbian friends, and the proliferation of M-t-F transgender images has altered my tastes. If I were to become widowed or divorced and start dating again, I would certainly consider a transgendered person as a possible spouse. (I'm so used to being married that I'd want to go that route. No time for fooling around.)

Does that make sense?
 
Growing up in the Midwest as I did in the 70s, things were very repressed. Gays were "fags, queers, hermaphrodites" and if anyone thought you even LOOKED less than 100% straight you were in danger of a beating.

Fast forward to California in 2016, and 40 years of marriage - I have many gay/lesbian friends, and the proliferation of M-t-F transgender images has altered my tastes. If I were to become widowed or divorced and start dating again, I would certainly consider a transgendered person as a possible spouse. (I'm so used to being married that I'd want to go that route. No time for fooling around.)

Does that make sense?

Yes it does. Perfect sense. One of the things I have learnt here on lit is the number of straight, even macho , guys who once they get into their late 50's suddenly start thinking about cock. It is a lot more common than I expected.
 
Yes it does. Perfect sense. One of the things I have learnt here on lit is the number of straight, even macho , guys who once they get into their late 50's suddenly start thinking about cock. It is a lot more common than I expected.

In my early teens, I played a bit with guys, then women became my only interest. But when the sex drive of my s/o dropped to zero, my interest in men surged up.
 
getting off on cock in mouth

For me, 63 now, the cock sucking thoughts came earlier . I NEVER thought of sucking a guy in my teens or twenties . I married 21 , then started having these wife sharing fantasies , never heard of cuckolding back 40 years ago. But then I seen this porno , I was like mid 30's where this husband was staring at this other guys cock as he fucked his wife. The guy was thinking to himself , if my wife enjoys sucking that guys cock , and a lot of women do, hummmm.

That did it , I started looking at this one friend I was hanging out with a lot , we would be drinking and he'd be drunk telling me how this slut sucked him good the other night. He was one of the guys I fantasized about fucking my wife. Then I started to take peeks at his bulge in his jeans, and thought of being that girl sucking his cock.

We would be out having to piss from the beers and I started looking over at his big cock hanging out pissing. OMG I was going home jacking off thinking of sucking this friends cock. So these cock sucking thoughts started for me in my 30's . I love the wife's pussy and fantasies of being her cuckold , BUT a cock sucking cuckold now. I'd say half the time though I get off on gay porn.
 
luv to slowly pull down his zipper and put my hand on his bulge. Pull his shorts down one leg at a time and start to jerk his cock off. Want to read more?
 
And here I thought I was the only one. Having been on Lit for a couple of years now has shown me that I'm not alone in my thinking. I realized at a young age, (mid 1970's), that I was "different". I liked women's clothes. I experimented some but like others, that was a time that it was very, very taboo to be labeled as fag, queer, etc. As I have aged, I find that I love to dress in women's clothes, mostly underewear, and I have come to really enjoy the whole gay, bi, cuckold scene. I might add that there was never really a lack of sex from my then wife. I have just always enjoyed cock. Alas, I live in too small of a city to be able to act much on it.
 
Last edited:
And here I thought I was the only one. Having been on Lit for a couple of years now has shown me that I'm not alone in my thinking. I realized at a young age, (mid 70's), that I was "different". I liked women's clothes. I experimented some but like others, that was a time that it was very, very taboo to be labeled as fag, queer, etc. As I have aged, I find that I love to dress in women's clothes, mostly underewear, and I have come to really enjoy the whole gay, bi, cuckold scene. I might add that there was never really a lack of sex from my then wife. I have just always enjoyed cock. Alas, I live in too small of a city to be able to act much on it.[/QUOTE

Although a lifelong cd my cock fetish only really came to the fore in my late 50's. Thankfully my wife supports my dressing and we enjoy some wonderful "girly" times together. Like you I live in a small town which makes it very difficult to indulge my cock fetish
 
Agreed!

I also usually prefer a smaller cock. 5 to 6 inches is ideal for me, but I also sucked a guy once who was smaller than that, maybe 3 or 4 inches fully erect and I loved that too. With smaller cocks, its a turn on to be able to deep throat and it's also not so difficult to maneuver it in your mouth.

I think the reason I also enjoy my friend with the huge 8" cock is because I'm in a completely submissive relationship with him. I go to service him and he takes control. My cock looks tiny next to his and for some reason it really turns me on.

I agree completely. In my case, I, like you seem to be, cannot easily move a large cock around in my mouth. One that is 6" or smaller I can easily move around in my mouth, deep throat, and lick to cumming, which is the most 'fun' for both parties. I also cannot/will not do any anal, although some have tried that without success. No problem for me as I find I have absolutely no interest in doing it. Not into me or me into anybody else. Sometimes though it is difficult to have the other party agree to not even try.
 
Several replies mention cross dressing with wanting to suck cock. I'm one of those. I wear panties every day (my wife knows and goes along) and sometimes stockings. I fantasize constantly about taking a long, smooth cock in my mouth. And as others have mentioned, I'm in no way attracted to men, only with what they have between their legs. A conundrum, as they say.

I'm retired, love my wife of many years, and if I could change one thing about her, it would be that she had a cock. And if she did, she'd wake up every morning with my mouth on her. Kinda crazy, huh.
 
it occurs that it is simply that as we get older (I`m 54), we become more confident as regards our own sexuality AND our own mortality!!
Simply put, do we wish to go meet our maker with so many "what ifs" on our minds?
 
In my early teens, I played a bit with guys, then women became my only interest. But when the sex drive of my s/o dropped to zero, my interest in men surged up.

interesting how that is ~ heard from many in the same situation
 
Same here

interesting how that is ~ heard from many in the same situation

Wife ran out of steam. Then, I found Lit, began reading crossdresser stories; found myself hard as a brick reading a forced femme story. Love it.
 
Wife Helps my Urges

Several replies mention cross dressing with wanting to suck cock. I'm one of those. I wear panties every day (my wife knows and goes along) and sometimes stockings. I fantasize constantly about taking a long, smooth cock in my mouth. And as others have mentioned, I'm in no way attracted to men, only with what they have between their legs. A conundrum, as they say.

I'm retired, love my wife of many years, and if I could change one thing about her, it would be that she had a cock. And if she did, she'd wake up every morning with my mouth on her. Kinda crazy, huh.

My wife loves my oral talents. Many times she cums multiple times and then becomes too sensitive and slides her hand diwn to keep my tongue away from her pussy. She will then tease my lips with her index and middle finger. I will open my mouth and suck then in and pretend she has a small cock as I Bob up and down and swirl my tongue around her fingers. It seems to get her turned on and she curls the other fingers up into her pussy and starts grinding against my mouth as I suck. Many times it brings her to another back arching, sheet grabbing and moaning orgasm. Makes me incredibly hard! I wish sometimes it was a real cock!
 
Back
Top