What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love a part-time job that let's me read an email and place an online order for a guy's Christmas gift to his wife and make enough to more than cover my expensive dinner at one of the best restaurants in the city. All while on holiday.

Was smiling all day walking around Charleston. It's a gorgeous city....especially for someone who loves architecture.

Watching my youngest present his senior thesis in major #1. He did a credible job inlike front of aonly largeidh audience. In the spring he'll do the one for his other major and then graduate. It's so close it's surreal.

That's fantastic. Congrats to you all!

Was smiling all day walking around Charleston. It's a gorgeous city....especially for someone who loves architecture.

If you mean S.C. rather than W.Va., I'm with you. ;)

Gotta love a part-time job that let's me read an email and place an online order for a guy's Christmas gift to his wife and make enough to more than cover my expensive dinner at one of the best restaurants in the city. All while on holiday.

Gorgeous...and great, great food. Enjoy.

enhanced-buzz-4900-1354808327-11.jpg

A bunch of pics taken by the (alleged) first photographer of snowflakes... in the late 1800s to early 1900s. (More pics through the link.)

Realizing I can make a pretty decent Dutch Braid without a mirror. Makes life so much easier.

Winning just over $1000 on the poker machines at the pub on Saturday night and blowing the whole lot yesterday on myself.

Winning just over $1000 on the poker machines at the pub on Saturday night and blowing the whole lot yesterday on myself.

:nana: Teh Bunneh wholeheartedly approves of this message! :nana:

YAY, kiwi!!!

Now please rub my av for good luck?
:D
Agree with Teh Bunneh. Agree with G*S's "YAY!"

And since you can't reach anything else from there, I guess I'll settle for an AV rub, too. ;)

ETA: Hmmm... looking... nope, none of *those* pics in my files. Guess I can't change it to a better AV to be rubbed :devil:

I have so many smiles and laughs today, that I don't even know where to start. Might as well just carry on giggling on my own here. :)

:nana: Teh Bunneh wholeheartedly approves of this message! :nana:

Thank you Bunny, and I didn't feel guilty at all spending money on myself rather than those annoying bills.

YAY, kiwi!!!

Now please rub my av for good luck?
:D

*furiousy rubbing gypsys AV* actually I am really lucky when it comes to those things, my friends insist of giving me money to play on their behalf.

Agree with Teh Bunneh. Agree with G*S's "YAY!"

And since you can't reach anything else from there, I guess I'll settle for an AV rub, too. ;)

ETA: Hmmm... looking... nope, none of *those* pics in my files. Guess I can't change it to a better AV to be rubbed :devil:

Hmmmm I might hide your AV rather than rub it :p

Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes.

*Popping into your inbox for a drink, and lining up at the avrub booth.*

Mmmmmm do you sound that excited all the time :p

I have a lovely bottle of Kim Crawford Sav that a customer gave me so Pop around the AV tummy rub booth. With an AV like that I am pretty sure you would get lucky :p

My neighbour is farting so loud I can hear it through the wall.

Yes, that's immature and yes the wall is very very thin.

My two-week-old's fascination with moving images. The iTunes screen saver in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back