Just Lil' ol' me....

Wow. I hope you wake up like that more often. Delicious views.
 
God, your brown Eyes.... The Last Photo is a heartbreaking Pic...so cute...i wanna put you in my arms...
:Heart:

Thanks for this Feelings.
 
Eyes

It seems like a lot of people really like my eyes. I have to get a new Rx for my contacts, and was contemplating getting colored contacts. Any thoughts?
 
It seems like a lot of people really like my eyes. I have to get a new Rx for my contacts, and was contemplating getting colored contacts. Any thoughts?

I've never known anyone with colored contacts. I've always been partial to green! ;) Maybe an emerald green, perhaps?
 
. ;) I still want some meat to grab after all. I'm just gonna take my time and pace myself. But I'll be posting pics of the progress. ^^ Let's get TO IT!!

Oh...I'll grab your meat...if you'll grab mine. :D:devil:
 
Last edited:
Just found this thread, and I'm so happy I did! I love the mix of pictures you have, from dressed up and sexy, to simply and lovely, to downright naughty! And, as a fellow comic-nerd & RPG nerd, always happy to have another one of us around.

It's more like Elektra, Witchblade, and Deadpool. I love wise ass comedic characters, and I love strong female characters that kick ass. :)

Have you tried She-Hulk? Lots of 4th wall busting fun with her :)
 
i agree with the others. You eyes are beautiful the way they are.
 
beautiful photos, thanks for sharing them. You have a sexy ass and legs, would love to see more of them. :rose:
 
Just my animals

For all those I chatted with yesterday....my dog's OK. Just a twisted leg. He gets kinda crazy when he runs. Pain meds, and no strenuous activity. Poor pup is so bored. LOL!!!
 
For all those I chatted with yesterday....my dog's OK. Just a twisted leg. He gets kinda crazy when he runs. Pain meds, and no strenuous activity. Poor pup is so bored. LOL!!!

Oh no!!!! Sorry to hear about your pup!!!! Although it is good to hear it is nothing serious.
 
Little Red

To my Worgen friend...heres your pic of "Little Red".... *smiles evily*
 
Last edited:
Goofing around in my PJ's.

OK this is just me being a spaz because I'm bored.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top