Dragon Ball: Forgotten Generations (OOC)

Guess it's good someone asked cus I thought we were outside but it's an easy fix since I was guided anyway.
 
So-- Sean-- sorry, just trying to get a clean visual--

--Crim and his posse have entered the warehouse and are watching the Vanessa/Cheetu fight with the rest of Vanessa and Vincent's crew?
 
Hmm my visual was a big open warehouse but with a crumbling roof with several gaps in it. That way people could see inside from a distance and I pictured Vincent and Vanessa perched in the Rafters or on a large rubble stack of fallen debris from the roof watching the first fight.

Other than that just as Tears described it.
 
So-- Sean-- sorry, just trying to get a clean visual--

--Crim and his posse have entered the warehouse and are watching the Vanessa/Cheetu fight with the rest of Vanessa and Vincent's crew?

No problam, I editted mine because I originally thought they were more outdoors than they really are but yes they are watching and close enough to the crew.
 
I really could have used some sleep last night, but I ended up watching more episodes of DBZA.

Thaaaanks.

:rose:
 
Vegeta: Wait, how can you be semi-perfect? Your either perfect or you're not me. There is no in between.
 
A personal favorite

Vegeta: When Frieza gets here he's gonna. . .

Frieza: Oh do go on. Give me some ideas.
 
Goku: I have a new attack but it's gonna take about five minutes to charge.

Picollo: Did you just hold a grudge?
 
LOL

Yeah 5 minutes meaning umm what was it 4 episodes :)

I'm pretty sure they realize that they had no concept of five minutes by the Buu Saga.

Goku: I need you to hold him off for one minute while I charge up to full power.
Vegeta: One minute in this fight is like an eternity!
 
I would have posted awhile ago, but I'd just posted before Sean and I thought other people would want to reply to stuff before I went again.

But I didn't want this thing to wallow in silence so I posted.

Speaking of which, Sean, Flute might react badly (however instinctively), to Crim's encroaching on her personal space. Care to discuss how to proceed? Our own trading of blows? Or would Flute catch him by surprise enough that she could put him on his ass for touching without asking?
 
Back
Top