What is the last thing you masturbated to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fantasized about my student coming over and taking advantage of me.
Mind you, I'm not a professor in RL, but I love the idea of me and my student pushing the boundaries, to the point that I tell her I will be going out for drinks one evening. Something I would never think to tell a student. She of course can't go as she's not 21. Not that I would invite her, but that we might see each other at the same type of bar if she were 21...
She and I have gotten friendly enough for her to know where I live. She seems very mature for her age and is always sending emails, and talking during my office hours.
The teasing is enough to make me fantasize about her, but I'm always in control of the situation. Keeping her at bay for professionalism.
...Until that morning, she knows I went out last night, and she knows I'm the type of guys that will probably have a few too many...
So she stops by unexpected the next morning, on purpose, knowing it's early enough to catch me off guard, but not so early that I push her away to crash back into bed.
My head is pounding, my body sore, and my hard-on uncontrollable.
From there, a nice bit of KY(which I usually don't use)makes my cock feel a lot like my students mouth wrapped around my cock.
I'm too hungover to fucking deal with this...and it feels so good...aaaAAHHh!!YES!!...;)
 
The Hostess at the restaurant where I dinnered last night was showing no wedding ring and about 6 full inches of her full breast cleavage....I used this image to masturbate myself to sleep with when I came home!
 
liv21

A wonderful dream about eating some tasty, warm, soft, pussy:D
 
I did it late yesterday afternoon to an impregnation story on another site :-(
 
I'm normally self motivated when it comes to masturbation, but last night Tanya and I enjoyed watching Sasha Gray in "Cumfart Cocktails." She has the most excellent eyes and facial expressions! If she were shorter and blonde, she would be a lot like Tanya. :cattail:
 
"Schindler's List".

The time before that it was National Geographic....mmmmm nude pygmies.
 
collateral masturbation

I hadn't intended to get myself off this morning. But exchanging PMs with someone here on lit got me thinking about threesomes, particularly clips of amateurs in threesomes. I dug out these as examples of the kind of thing I was talking about.

http://xhamster.com/movies/524356/a_delightful_threesome_.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/368388/hot_threesome_ffm_.html

And poring through clips searching for them put me in a mood...and I had to do something about it or I wasn't going to get anything done the rest of the day. You know how it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top