Favorite sex act.

To Do... what ever will send her to the moon. Current favorite of hers is dogy style, a fist full of hair in my hand, my hips slamming hard into her ass.

To have done... cum in her mouth. While her mouth is working my cock, it doesn't hurt for her to be giving me a prostate massage as well. :D

favrit sex act

What is your favorite sexual act to do to a person, and have done to you.

To Do..........Ride Him.

To have done..........His lips all over my body ending up with his head buried between my legs.

i like to kiss and lick my lovrs body touching sweezying evry part that well turn him on and then id get on top and ride him l;ike a cow girl

what i want done to me
i like to be teased and cood at the plesher of ones touch is almost better than the act it self

To Do: I like to lay my girl down on the bed, topless and ass up... and slowly pull down her tight pants revealing her amazingly round ass... Then I massage her whole body from her head to her toes, paying a lot off attention to her tight round ass....

To Have Done: I love having a girl dig her nails into my back when I'm on top of her... mmm I love the feeling, makes me fuck her so hard....

To Do: I like to lay my girl down on the bed, topless and ass up... and slowly pull down her tight pants revealing her amazingly round ass... Then I massage her whole body from her head to her toes, paying a lot off attention to her tight round ass....

To Have Done: I love having a girl dig her nails into my back when I'm on top of her... mmm I love the feeling, makes me fuck her so hard....
exactly the opposite, except i'd add the ass grabing as well as the back.... :D

favorite things

to do: love to eat pussy. love to take my time and tease and lick and eat. lick pussy lips forever. stick my tongue in and lick the pussy walls, savoring the nectar of pussyjuice. licking and sucking the clit as it becomes more and more swollen. doing this so well, that the woman cums HARD on my face, using my mouth, lips, tongue and nose to bring herself to a huge orgasm. :kiss:

to have done: love to be rode. first passively. let her enjoy my engorged cock. let her ride slowly up and down. sucking her tits when offered. feeling her ass as her movements quicken and as her glutes seem to make her pussy muscles massage my love missile deep inside. love to be rode hard to climax, staying semi-hard so she can ride me again. :heart:

To do: Eat her very slowly to a monstrous orgasm

To have done to me: Him to give me slow, deep, gentle anal strokes while I massage myself to orgasm

To have done to me: Him to give me slow, deep, gentle anal strokes while I massage myself to orgasm

mmmm... that sounds SO hot... would love to lick your fingers after you massage yourself to orgasm, while my cock is still giving you deep, gentle anal strokes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... :kiss:

Tittyfucking a pair of soft and lovely tits, especially if it ends with cum all over them. So very hot!

To do: Lick her pussy until shes exhausted. Then make long sweet love to her.

Have done: Her giving me a good blowjob...and shes good at it too. She gets me closer to coming in her mouth than anyone yet.

Favorites

To do: use my mouth and tongue for a loooooooooooooooong time!

To receive: A throbbing cock or big, hard strap-on fucking me deep until I shoot all over both of us!

What is your favorite sexual act to do to a person, and have done to you.

To Do..........Ride Him.

To have done..........His lips all over my body ending up with his head buried between my legs.
To him - amazing oral sex, from start to finish

To me - from behind, so I can feel his balls slapping me

To her: Licking her til she cums, thighs clenching my head, her body heaving under me.

To Me: Riding me, starting slowly with her hips moving back and forth, clit rubbing against my body, then building as we get closer, hands on her waist, lifting and lowering her hard and fast.

faves

To do: I love to eat pussy all night! After I have made her cum I like to roll her on her side with one legs parted and fuck her that way. This way I can see her ass, thighs, tits, belly and face all at the same time!

To have done: I love to get head and gt my ass fingered. I also love to have her on top so I can watch her tits and belly jiggle while she is getting her self off.

To have done: Have her begging for my cum and calling me all sorts just as I cum in her mouth.

To do: If she does the above there aint anything I wont do.

To Do..........Give head.

^

Mine :p

To do: Tease her. Run my hands over her body, kiss and lick every inch of her, drive her to the edge, but not over it, then end with my head between her legs until she can't take anymore.

To have done: Having her lips wrapped around me, then riding me. The image of her bouncing up and down as I lay below her is too hot to put into words.

To do and have done to me...

Both of BadBeths comments.. with her~~~~~!!!
STG:cool:

to do......give him head til he cums in my mouth all while watching his facial expressions

to have done to me....well i like it doggystyle while he plays with my clit:D
or me riding him while he gives it to me anal or in the pussy giving it to me real hard.;)

Oral ... me giving, love the squirming spasms of orgasm, felt through my lips and tongue, the tastes, sounds, the intense intimate eroticism of it ...

:devil::)

Back