Who won the first presidential debate?

Who do you think won the debate?

• Total voters
I think we all know who won the debate. "Trump himself" is the explanation.

Hilary could have lost it. Trump couldn't.

She didn't lose it but neither of them won it.

Both groups of Kool-Aid chuggers think their shit bag is wiping the floor with the other.

I don't think either did much to convince the people outside those Kool-Aid chugging groups they are something other than what than totally corrupt pieces of shit out to enrich themselves at the expense of the country.

Hilary could have lost it. Trump couldn't.

She didn't lose it but neither of them won it.

I guess there must have a storm in the Atlantic for you to get your vision from over there of what happened last night so wrong. :rolleyes:

It was pretty much a given that Trump would lose the debate--but few could have envisioned how badly he would lose it.

But, wow, I'm all for convincing him he won, so that he "wins" again in the next debates as well as he did in this one, should he show up (which I wouldn't recommend).

And speaking of prepared, the Dems already have commercials up by the "Miss Piggy" former Miss Universe and the segment of Himself on temperament from last night.

Last edited:
No score draw, while attacking each other neither said anything that mattered.

I think Botany has got it right.

Both groups of Kool-Aid chuggers think their shit bag is wiping the floor with the other.

I don't think either did much to convince the people outside those Kool-Aid chugging groups they are something other than what than totally corrupt pieces of shit out to enrich themselves at the expense of the country.

That's exactly right. I think the only clear way for either to actually win is for

a) Hillary to have a seizure
or
b)Trump turn red while foaming at the mouth.

Hillary had a real rough start but in the end she won fairly handily. And just due to the nature of the media and frankly human nature it doesn't matter if lost 9 rounds if you got a KO in the 10th. Hillary didn't get a KO in the 10th but she also didn't lose 9 rounds. More like 3 or 4, 5 at the absolute top. But anybody familiar with media or again people knows that if you send them home with you winning they'll forget a lot of the crap you pulled along the way.

I think at the end of the day the Clinton supporters think they won and the Trump supporters think they one.

It's all about a battle for the independents and turn out at this point.

Naw, I think the Trump supporters with half a brain know who "one" the debate. Most of them won't say it, though.

Exactly. Just like four years ago Obama fans didn't think he won the first debate. We had varying excuses for why he lost (I think he met the REAL Mitt Romney and had prepped for the monster Romney had fronted as to win the primaries. Romney's handlers decided to snatch defeat from the ravenous jaws of victory by convincing him to be the monster not the man for the latter two debates) but nobody was crowing that he won.

Naw, I think the Trump supporters with half a brain know who "one" the debate. Most of them won't say it, though.

I'm not even a Trump supporter but I don't see where Hillary came out and crushed him.

Would you care to point out exactly where she beat the brakes off his campaign and clinched the election?

I don't think you will.

Seeing as you hate the working class so much, I'm pretty sure you're going to run around lit churching Clinton up no matter what happens.

I have seen the debate and Clinton won every disputed point - not crushingly, not spectacularly, but by an effective command of detail that Trump came no where near to matching.

I don't like either candidate, but Clinton with all her faults still came across as far superior to Trump. But like has nothing to do with being an effective President.

Reagan in 1980 performed unexpectedly well in the debates with Carter. That ain't gunna happen with Trump

Jesus Christ!!

The fucker said he paid no taxes and that was smart
He uses the laws to fuck over his own investors and make himself richer
He says the rest of losing our homes is good business for him.. and all the other fuckers who raped us for a trillion dollars and no one (ok one person) went to jail
He said it's ok not to pay people with contracts. Good business

Who won?

Apparently the ultra fucking rich you all want to have buttfuck you into the next millennium won big time!

Rome is burning.. and you want to hear how Trumpy jr is a computer wiz??

His other retard son reduces the terrorize situation to skittles! That's the one who will run his business while he is President? Hell no. America becomes
part of his empire, if he wins

Bend of Over Trumpies.. but have no fear ..he's got nothing down there to worry about. I will bet he shares a cock pick before he shares his taxes!!

He will Fire and Sue all of us for impeaching his ass

If you're not maxing out your deductions you're a fucking retard.

If you're not using laws to your advantage, then you're doing it wrong.

He says the rest of losing our homes is good business for him.. and all the other fuckers who raped us for a trillion dollars and no one (ok one person) went to jail

That's because all the pol's like HRC protect him, hell they even paid people like him for crashing the bitch.

Apparently the ultra fucking rich you all want to have buttfuck you into the next millennium won big time!

They win either way, did you not notice who was running for POTUS? :confused:

Last edited:
Hillary won, decisively, just by letting Trump be Trump. She dangled the bait and he took it.

Even Republicans think so.

"I felt like I was watching the political Titanic hit the iceberg, back up, and hit it again. Just for fun."

-- David French, National Review

"As the heat was turned up, he dissolved into a pool of his own inadequacy."

-- Susan Wright, redstate.com

However . . .

In 1988, George H.W. Bush debated Michael Dukakis. It was generally agreed that Dukakis won the debates. But guess who won the election?

Last edited:
However . . .

In 1988, George H.W. Bush debated Michael Dukakis. It was generally agreed that Dukakis won the debates. But guess who won the election?

Yeah, but those who lost their first debates and then came back, did they double down the next day on everything they'd screwed up with the night before? Trump has. :rolleyes:

Zero taxes!!!!!! Deductions sure

He wants more more more

The presidency means nothing. He will take all the money you send to pay HIS loans to himself and for future political bribes.. and to pay Trump properties

I wanted Bernie...

I will suffer Hillary

If he wins.. it's death camp for me due to post above.

All Hail!

He said it's ok not to pay people with contracts. Good business

Who won?

Rome is burning.. and you want to hear how Trumpy jr is a computer wiz??

His other retard son reduces the terrorize situation to skittles! That's the one who will run his business while he is President? Hell no. America becomes
part of his empire, if he wins

Bend of Over Trumpies.. but have no fear ..he's got nothing down there to worry about. I will bet he shares a cock pick before he shares his taxes!!

He will Fire and Sue all of us for impeaching his ass

Where is the damn like button when you need it. :)

Mr Tromp has invited a hostile foreign power to interfere with USA elections. In most countries that's High Treason. Cue the firing squad. He has bragged about wanting to fuck his daughter, and about his infidelities, which bible text Leviticus 20:10 demands he be put to death. He has bragged about bribing politicians and not paying taxes. He has promised to wage war on our neighbors and commit war crimes and crimes against humanity. He has pledged to ignore the Constitution.

Wotta guy! Make Amerikkka grate again!

Mr Tromp has invited a hostile foreign power to interfere with USA elections. In most countries that's High Treason. Cue the firing squad. He has bragged about wanting to fuck his daughter, and about his infidelities, which bible text Leviticus 20:10 demands he be put to death. He has bragged about bribing politicians and not paying taxes. He has promised to wage war on our neighbors and commit war crimes and crimes against humanity. He has pledged to ignore the Constitution.

Wotta guy! Make Amerikkka grate again!

Nonsense. You're a nutter.

I listened to the debate on a radio, so I did not see the facial expressions.

I was disappointed with Hillary's performance. I thought she should be more serene and dignified in response to Trump's rude yelling and bully boy behavior.

When Trump said he would stop the export of jobs by cutting taxes for the rich, I wanted Hillary to point out that the top tax rate was 70% when Jimmy Carter was president, that it dropped to 28% when Ronald Reagan was president, and that it rose to 39.6% when Bill Clinton was president. An average of 2,600,000 jobs were created when Jimmy Carter was president. This declined to 2,000,000 when Ronald Reagan was president. it rose to 2,900,000 when Bill Clinton was president.

Hillary did not quite capture that reality when she complained about "Trumped up trickle down."

The next morning I was relieved to learn that a CNN/ORC poll indicated that Hillary won big time.

Who displayed more discipline, control, preparation, and professionalism? She did of course. It all depends on what you expect of a leader as to who won. If you prefer bombast, flailing, and bragging, then he's your man.

Nonsense warmongering allegations with no evidence from the Clinton campaign who've been caught red handed manipulating the primaries.

Yeah right.

I've got a bridge I can sell you real cheap.

%7B7114B344-81B5-4E16-AFCD-D320C2CEC126%7DSydney%20Harbour%20Bridge%20-%20Stock%20image.jpg

Back