Commanding Soldier x Soldier (Closed to KINKYCanada)

When the meetings were all done, Dodds left as did the Col.

"What the fuck happened to you two?' Winger asked smiling.

"Well ol' Banks here didn't like being questioned about Doyle and him, so one thing led to another and soon we were fighting. Parks being a pacifist an all, tried to break it up but... He took a few for his efforts. Then a couple of Army rangers tired to break it up and well we beat their ass's and now we are all good!" Bama said with a laugh.

Banks just nodded. "So we are all clear on tomorrow! You two will go with Dodds and get things settled. I will fly states side and join the family and travel with them all the way to the compound. I wanted Parks to join you but that got squashed by the Col. You are not going day after tomorrow, you are leaven at 0500 tomorrow so get to packing you two! Let me know ASAP what you are short other wise you will have to wait till we arrive in a week!" Banks was super determined to have things move on like normal, as hard as that would be.

The three men walked out first. Banks took the opportunity to speak with Kat.

"I want you to know that them knowing will not change anything, they will never hold this against you or think less of you! Me? That is a different story they will be pissy with me for a bit now! Anyway call me with any developments that arise there please!" And with that Banks walked out.

The next morning, Kat and Winger, equipment in hand boarded the Black Hawk helicopter and headed out. It was a seven hour flight to the compound with three refuels and lots of direction changes along the way. The massive helo landed in a field to the left of the compound. They got out and were greeted by a detachment of Army Rangers. They piled into a cargo truck and drove in. Once inside the change was unreal. The streets were war torn and inside the compound it was an oasis. The buildings were new, there was plants and grass. The three people and Jasper hopped out of the truck and were greeted by two massive bouncer looking men. Both were strapped and clearly had some form of military training though nothing compared to Kat and Winger.

"Welcome to Eden!" One of the men said with a shit eating grin. "I'm Holmes, this is Watson!"

"Winger this is Doyle and Jasper!" Winger said dropping his gear. Winger and Kat had already dawned their civie gear and new tactical gear. The two men were clearly well financed, they had top of the line gear. The men shook their hands. "We are looking for a man calling himself Spade?" Winger asked. Holmes smiled.

"He's doing laps! We have everything under control here so we relax a lot!"

"Not anymore! Doyle and I are in charge till our boss gets here. So do us a favor and get Spade to the gate house we are staying in." Winger said to the men. Both men smiles faded.

"Now hold on just one se..."

"Doyle did I or did I not just give this man a fucking order? Is he or is he not fucking following it?" Winger asked Kat.

Some visuals to see where my mind is at!

The security team at Eden.
http://journal-neo.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/blackwater.jpg

Banks (left)look Parks (right) minus the facial hair!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a6/d1/b9/a6d1b959c2601bbf12f02cad04793967.jpg

Wingers look while here.
http://mediafiles.cineplex.com/Blog/English/727x200/Schreiber-13hours-Mag.jpg

Bamas look.
Soap_Movie.jpg

KC

The flight to their destination was long and tiresome, Kat kept herself in the corner as much as possible, Jasper wore a muzzle as he got particularly agitated when it came to close quarters and strangers. After seven hours of that, it was a drive with Army Rangers, at this point Jasper was snugged between Kat's knees, snarling at anyone who moved. Kat kept a firm grip on the K9, who's amber eyes flashed in feral aggression. Showing more of the dog that Kat first met several years ago.Finally they arrived and the first thing Kat did was separate from the group long enough to remove Jasper's muzzle.

They chatted with the security team, when one stepped forward to shake her hand, Jasper barred his teeth, snarling. "I wouldn't." Was all Kat said. Jasper was pissy and that meant he was much more likely to bite. Amusement filled Kat's eyes as she watched smiles fade as these men realized that the pecking order had just changed. "Oh you certainly gave an order, and they certainly are not following it." She said causally. Picking up her gear she waited for Winger before heading for their gate house. "Well we just rocked some worlds." She grinned playfully, as she walked, keeping Jasper on a tight leash. "Damn, he hates travelling." She muttered.

As they walked to their gate house Winger nodded. "Well get ready for a fight. I've dealt with these contractor types before. Roid raging fuck tards. They are good for looking tough that is about all. I read over their specs, shit! The lot of them. There is one woman who is actually qualified to be here! They are calling her Marples. Funny that they should all name them selves after fictional detectives. The smartest minds ever written and I doubt have these idiots can even read! haha" Winger laughed. "Well this is us!" They walked up to a small gate house with four rooms in it. Two bed rooms a bathroom, and a den/eating area. Then to the left of that was a small hut that controlled the gates. There was a panel of cctv screens that covered a ton of cameras inside and outside the compound.

They opened the door. "I'll take the room closest to the door! It's smaller, seeing you have Jazz, only fair that you get that room!" Winger said walking into the room on the left. beyond the rooms was the den and the bathroom. There rooms were smaller then they had been on the base. There were two beds two small dressers and to bed side tables and lamps. Kat could hear Winger dragging the other bed out of the house. "Don't need this!" he said tossing it with ease outside.

After 10 minutes there was a sharp knock on the door. A bald tough looking man was standing outside in bathing trunks and his M-4 strapped to his chest. he was clearly pissed and on his feet were flip flops.

"What... The... Fuck???" Winger asked looking the man over.

"So you think you are in charge?" The man they were calling Spade. Winger had to laugh. Sam Spade short and had a full head of hair.

"I know we are!" Winger said. He knew Kat and him were going to have issue with them. He had his defense ready.

"Well I'm in char..." Winger thrust a folder in his chest.

"Go get fucking dressed and you and the rest of the detectives meet us by the safe house. Then the lot of you will answer every fucking question we ask! And you will listen to every fucking thing we say! And you will do as ordered! No fucking argument!" Winger said signalling to Kat and himself. "The vacation is over boys! No more swimming, no more relaxing! It all ends now so I hope you enjoyed your last swim!" And with that Winger shut the door.

He looked at Kat, You might have to let Jasper knaw on one or two of them for the truth of the matter to sink in! haha" Winger laughed. He slipped on his fancy new tack vest and pulled out his trusty M-4 and side arm. "We stay strapped at all times here. We trust no one but our selves!" Winger told her as he checked his weapons over. "Any thing on your mind before we change the way they feel about us?" Winger asked clipping a dagger to his left thigh.

KC

Kat nodded and went into the room that would be hers. Instead of taking out the second bed, she just pushed the beds together, so she essentially had a large bed. THen she set about unpacking the gear she'd brought with. She'd only brought what she absolutely needed. The rest of the unit would bring the rest of her equipment. She heard Winger's voice and the sound of someone else. "Heel," She ordered and stepped out of the room, eyeing the man in the trunks with his gun. Any other setting that would be hysterical. But here, she could only sigh and shake her head, amazed this family was still alive.

She kept quiet, listening to the argument in amusement. Until the man finally left. "Hell, this is gonna be fun," SHe chuckled, "Yeah, Jazz'll enjoy chewing on them." She grinned, as she leaned against the wall. "These guys are idiots. They are gonna fight us, and I doubt they'll like taking orders from me. They don't seem like the type. I'm surprised they even hae a woman on their team." She mused. But she didn't mind, it was nothing new ofr her, to not be liked by men. They'd learn real quick that they didn't have a choice whether they took orders from her or not. Jasper would enforce any order she gave.

Winger was still shaking his head when he wanted to go meet "The Team." he wasn't going to give them an inch. He also thought it was for their own good as Banks, and Bama would tear them apart when they got there.

"We meet with the fucko's then we set about interviewing all the staff that live off base. All the Iraqi staff that have been cleared already! Not that there is really much we can see unless they are total idiots. Which after meeting these twats I wouldn't be surprised." Winger said pulling on his tact vest, sunglasses. and strapping his rifle to his chest.

They walked to the assigned meeting place. There were four men and one woman. Marples as she was called was short, tough, and mean looking. She as Winger read was in charge of the house staff. She had a doctorate in psychology, and five years in navy intel. She like the others was now a private contractor. Holmes and Watson were looking sulky, a tall tough guy they called Chan was quietly standing to the side. Then there was Spade. who thankfully was now dressed and looking a little more like a security guard.

"Good you are all here. Now to start with. This is Doyle, you will refer to her as Dee at all times! Second Her K9 is none of your concern and you will leave him be at all times. Dee will be the only person to approach, command, speak or touch this dog. You fail to follow the orders you will be bit and in a world of shit from both Dee and the the rest of her team. I.E me, Banks, Bama and Parks!" Winger said they all looked at Kat Jazz and all but Chan and Marples looked unimpressed. "Now as I said o Spade here, we are in charge! He should have looked over the orders from the family and Dodds and will know that I am telling the truth." He said with a dead pan glare at them. "We are not contractors we are elite soldiers. and the very best at what we do. Fuck with us and you will pay dearly!" Winger said again most looked unimpressed. "Also we are here to do a fucking job. You as contracted security are being paid very well to do this job. So with that said there will be no more relaxing. We will all have down time you will relax then! During operational hours though we will do our job."

"So during our down time, we can fucking do as we please. Like go swimming right?" Watson asked in a snotty tone that reminded Winger of a fifth grader.

"Now the pool is off limits. We need to be ready to move on a seconds notice. That means no swimming. There is a fully stocked game and recreation room. You will relax there. Now Dee will go over her and Jasper's roll!" Winger said handing the floor over to Kat!

KC

Kat watched the soldiers quietly as Winger talked. She knew they were gonna have issues with this group, probably not so much with Maples and Chan, but the rest of the team was gonna give them hell. Once Winger finished and gave her the floor, she stepped up, her dog at heel. "First off I want to stress what my partner said. My K9 is trained to apprehend people. This means he will bite, and nothing you could do, would get him off. He had been slammed into walls, dragged through a burning building, shot and stabbed, while biting someone, he has never released until I ordered him to. If you walk into our gate house unannounced, he will bite. If you touch me, without my permission, he will bite. If you raise a weapon to me, he will bite. If you touch him, he will bite." She said, eyeing all the soldiers as she spoke. "This is not a pet, he is not my pet, he is every bit as dangerous as a loaded gun with a hair trigger."

"My K9 is also trained to locate explosives, We are tasked with inspecting every single vehicle before it enters the compound. We will check the family's vehicle every time before they are to leave the compound. When going to an event, my K9 and I will leave early to clear the building they will be in. After the event, we will again clear their vehicle." She explains, Most were paying attention but none look too enthused, except maybe Maples, she was eyeing the dog with interest, and Kat wondered if she might not be interested in being a K9 handler. "Any serious questions, anyone has about my K9 or how we operate, I'd be more than happy to answer."

As Kat expertly went over the rules, Marples head perked up a little. She seemed interested in Kat and Jasper. When she finished up Marples spoke. "Has he gotten away from you?"

Kat answered the question. Then Spade spoke up. "Well that is just it isn't it. You are the gate keepers. We are internal security. So really we have nothing to do with you. You are working with the security that arrive with the family!" Watson said.

"Well you are right about that. Maybe we just let you do what ever the fuck you want. Then when an attack comes and you are all fisting each other in the hot tub, Dee Jasper and I will be ready and might live while you five are fucking all dead! But hey you're experts." Winger said to them. "Tell you what if you five can take out shoot us and out physio me then we will not only leave you alone but we will... I don't know do your laundry for you the entire time we are here!" Winger said. "Simple ten shots if our grouping is better then all of yours then we win. And if I can't do the Murph faster then all of you then I loose that. Dee was shot so she's out on that. Yes fucking shot while defending the US of A." Winger shot out when Holmes rolled his eyes.

"What's the murph?" Spade asked.

"Simple it's a mile run, 100 push up's, 200 sit up's, 100 chin up's then another mile run. Fastest time wins!"

"I'm fine with you in charge! Marples said and bowed out. The other four agreed. First was the shooting which Kat and Winger dominated, Though Chan was an ok shot Kat and Winger were spot on. Then Winger beat them in the Murph by a mile only Spade finished it, and was violently throwing up when he was done. While they were running it Marples sat with Kat and talked to her about Jasper and dogs in general, she was an engaging woman though a little to eager to be right all the time, which came from all her schooling.

"Ok We won handily. We will not talk about any of this again. And seeing that you are all out of fucking shape PT every morning till the family arrives." Winger yelled at them.

"What about your partner she didn't run it!" Watson whined.

"She actually has many times. But seeing that she has twenty fucking stiches holding her chest closed she was not about to run it now. Though even with them she would have beat all your ass for sure. And just one more word out of you that isn't yes Sir or Ma-am, I'll show you just how much energy I still fucking have by beating your ass. Dismissed. Winger said. "an Hour and half meeting fuck me! What did Marples talk to you about? Are you thinking you're going to have a little slice of pussy?" Winger jibbed at her toweling off his sweaty head. Come on I want to do a walk through the house with you and Jazz see what's what!" Winger said motioning to the house. It was just past five. that night.

KC

Kat shook her head "No he's never gotten away from me. He doesnt have a need to." She explained. Kat then smirked as the men were challenged to a shoot out and a physical test. She kept Jasper close during the shooting. The dog never flinched as they won the shoot out. And as much as Kat wanted to do the physical test, prove she could, she knew better, it would put her out of commission for a while. So she sat with Maples chatting about dogs and war dogs, training and life with a K9.

Kat laughed as the men finished, only Winger looked about normal, the rest were exhausted and puking. Standing they sent the security guards on their way Kat made her way over to Winger. Laughing she grinned at his attempt to tease her. "Oh it wouldn't be the first time." She loved messing with him. Telling Jasper to heel she started for the house, also wanting to do a walk through. The morning before the family arrived her and jazz would do a bomb sweep then daily after their arrival to insure no staff placed any.

As Kat went over her IED sweep plans Winger took pictures and notes. "Good plan. I think we should make sure Bama knows just how fucked this detail is! Maybe get him to ride them a bit! Though if she isn't gay we both know Bama will be hitting that by the end of the first day. haha" Winger laughed.

The next day and 6 six days before the family were to arrive with more security and Banks. Kat and Winger had the task of interviewing every employee. For the most part they were agreeable and easy to get on with then the cleaning staff. Two women yelled at them for over an hour about being painted with the same brush as every one. "There are rapist's in your army I read about them, So are you a rapist?" She asked Winger.

"Fuck me we are not getting anywhere here. "No I am not. But seeing as we are in charge of security we will treat everyone like a potential threat till proven other wise! Got it?" He yelled at them. The two women got up and left with out another word! "Think we'll see them again?" Winger said jotting down notes on their file. "70 more to go!" He said with a sigh. "You know what I don't get! We are actual soldiers, yet here we are acting like contractors! This make any sense at all. The Army can't find any better way to use our talents?" He asked as he motioned for the next employee. "Ok his is Jusa Kildeen! He's a maintenance man.

"He's good been cleared by me personally!" Watson said as Jusa walked in.

"Hear that Dee. (winger referred to Doyle as Dee infront of everyone else calling her Doyle in private.) We can take the day off Watson cleared him!" Winger said in mock. Jasper smelt something off on the man who at the sight of Jasper froze.

KC

OOC I was thinking he might supply drugs to watson and some others.

KC

Last edited:
Kat grins "Oh Bama is gonna have a field day with this crew." She grins. Then began the long process of talking to each and every employee. Kat groaned lowly when the cleaning ladies started screaming and yelling. Kat leaned against the wall keeping a snug hold on Jasper's leash. Then the next man to come in, a Jusa Kildeen." When Watson said he was clear. She barked out a laugh. "Yeah that gives us so much confidence." sarcasm thick in her voice.

When he walked in and saw the dog, he froze and Jasper seemed to vibrate, something was off. "Stop right there, Sir" She ordered seemingly out of the blue. She saw her dog get tense. "My K9 is going to search you. Stand completely still" She ordered. She hadnt done this with any other employee.

When Kat told the man to freeze Winger stood and pulled his sig 9mm and pointed it at the man! "Do as she says and don't you fucking move!" Winger warned. "Watson you too, don't move. If he's carrying anything dangerous, you will be fucking sorry you opened your mouth."

Kat and Jasper did their thing and found a bag of coke as well as other drugs. Kat pulled Jasper away and nodded to Winger to let him know that he was now clean. Winger with one powerful pull, had the man on his knees. "Jusa my friend I think you forgot just how severe the punishment is for drugs in this country!" Winger told him. "Dee check Watson too make sure he's not carrying anything!" Winger said, he was sure Jasper would have warned them if he was, the check was just to show Watson that they were not fucking around.

Winger then called for Spade. Who arrived pretty fast. "What is it?" He asked in a pissy tone. Both Winger and Kat were getting real tired of the shit they were dealing with.

"Two fucking things!" Winger yelled, he got right up into Spades face. "One, Your man Watson is using mules to get drugs onto the compound! Two he tried to circumvent us to do it!" Winger poked Spade in the chest. "Now thanks to that, Dee has to check every one of your men every day for drugs. Also I want drug tests done asap! I read clear as day that drugs here were just as big a fucking no no here as states side. There for you as per your contract are not allowed to partake in such activities!" Winger poked him so hard that the man fell back and stepped on Jasper's tail, Kat did her job in controlling the big dog but not before he bit into Spades calf.

"Owwww... You did that on purpose!" He yelled at the two. Winger was not smiling.

"No actually I didn't, you see ass I don't like my partner and her charge to have more stress! This job is stressful enough with out adding our own. You are stress, the complete lack of disapline here is stress, and the job at hand is stress! That being what it is, I would never add more if I could help it. Also you assulted the teams K9 unit that is what Dee? Three weeks in a military prison." Winger asked Kat.

"Get out of my sight! And something to think about on your way out, you and the rest are out of chances, you fuck up from here on in and you are out, that means no money and no future with the team. Keep that in mind!" When Spade left he turned to Kat, "He ok?" he asked. "This fucking place I hate it already and it's only been a single fucking day! What else can go wrong?"

Kc

Kat moved forward with Jasper, doing a quick search, which was all it took to produce the drugs. Then at Winger's order she moved over to a shocked Watson, and checked him too. "He's clean." She backed her K9 up, and proceeded to watch the two men argue with each other. She extremely disliked the idea of searching the security crew every morning, but she would if she had to. Just like she'd do a sweep of their rooms as well, for drugs.

Winger poked Spade and he backed up, stepping on Jasper's tail. The dog let out one loud snarl before launching. Normally the dog wasn't quite such a hair trigger, but with the added stress of the yelling, the K9 just reacted. He latched onto Spade's calf, despite Kat hauling on his collar. "Aus!" She ordered and immediately her K9 released. SHe walked to the other side of the room and ordered her dog to stand and stay while she knelt to inspect his tail. "Yeah Three weeks. Longer if I make it seem like it wasn't an accident on Spade's part." She mused, never looking at the men as she checked her dog.

Once Spade was gone, she nodded, "Yeah he's alright. I'll ice it tonight, check it over. Its swelling a bit, but it's not bad. Nothings broke or anything." SHe said as she stood. "Tell me about it. It's gonna be a long assignment." She sighed as she moved to sit at the table, eyeing Winger. "It'll get better when we whip these security guards into shape." She grinned.

He had to smile at her optimism it was a nice change. "Well we'd better or Banks will take it out on us! Listen I think the staff sweeps and the car sweeps and every other sweep out here will get a little much! We'll do one through one tomorrow to show them we mean business then the odd surprise one to keep
em on their toes." Winger said and they went back to interviewing the local staff. All but three were cleared Jusa being one of the three. After they Kat and Winger got the security team working out and doing drills to make them a better unit in case of an attack. All responded well but Spade who seemed to not be able to let go of his resentment of being replaced.

Marples was an engaging woman and spent most of her free time with Kat when Kat was available. Holmes was turning into a good soldier, listening and seemed to have an eagerness to improve, Watson was whipped into shape and given a clean slat before the week was up. Chan was quiet and did try but little more.

It was 0400 when there was a hard rap on their door. Winger, gun in hand approached the door. He gave a look at the monitor and saw Bama standing there. "Open up you two love birds!" He called out.

"What the fuck!" Winger swore not knowing how Bama got in with out them being alerted. "How did you get in here?"

"Through the back gate, the rangers who are up the road dropped me off, and your stellar gate keeping skills showed right away. The gate was unprotected and I walked right in!" Bama said with a big smile. "Hey Doyle how's it been stuck with this ass hat for a week? Bet you missed me!" He said with a laugh.

KC

The next handful of days passed with ease. Kat was healed up enough for the compound doctor to remove her stitches and she was given a clean bill of health. She rejoined the group on exercises, happily putting the men to shame with her ability to outdo everyone except Winger, whom kept up with her easily. She spent a lot of her free time hanging out with Maples, enjoying the other woman's company, questions and enthusiasm for the job.

When they got a knock on the door, Jasper charged out, barking and snarling. "Aus!" She called half asleep as she came out of her room, in a sports bra and shorts, gun in hand. "Hell," She muttered, hearing Bama. When he came in, explaining how the back gate was unattended she snarled, "Spade's shift," Though it almost went without saying. The man was almost intentionally sabotaging his chances with remaining on this team. She grinned though at Bama's teasing. "Better than being stuck with you all week," She taunted

Kat's jab back at Bama made him smile. "Well f'uck y'ou... Anyway I bring some good tidings. Parks will be here by noon, and Banks and the state side people were wheels up an hour ago... so the the band will be back together. Now how is my team? Whipped them into shape for me?" Bama asked then walked over to the mini fridge and got himself a water. "Mind if I crash on your sofa for a couple hours?" He asked, not waiting for a reply he pulled in his gear and plopped down on the the sofa!

"What ever man. And fuck do you have a ton of work ahead of you! These guys are not... Well they are not good!" Winger said and then nodded to Kat and walked back into his room. He decided to wait till Banks arrived to avoid going over everything again.

KC

Kat just grinned listening to her team. "Yeah whatever." She agreed to letting him bunk on the couch. "Nah, these guys are glorified mall cops." She muttered before heading back to her room. Tucking her gun under her pillow and stretching out. Jazz curled up at the foot of the bed as she relaxed and fell back to sleep. She slept peacefully until her alarm sounded. Getting up and dressed she headed out to meet Marples for a morning run. The two women had taken to running together each morning. Kat enjoyed that the other woman wanted to be a good soldier so she didn't mind spending more time with her, teaching her to be a good soldier

When Kat left Bama got up and with Winger went to the main house where he would be staying with the security team. The whole house, in fact the whole compound had been combed over by Kat and Winger. "We will have our hands full with the idiot daughters. Banks called me and said that they are ten times as bad as we had been led to believe. The wife is an idiot and head case. In fact none of the family really know what danger they are in." Bama filled in Winger.

While they ran Marples let it slip that she was in fact a lesbian. She went a little red hoping her new friend Dee wouldn't think ill of her. Or be closed minded or ignorant.
"I'm only telling you because... I like you!" She said. Marples had a husky voice and was in many ways very good looking. Though a bit butchy she still carried a very lady like manner about her.

It was just past 1400 when Parks showed up. He was tired and moody, the ride had been a rough one. The truck caravan had been hit and this forced them to all exist and engage the insurgents. Then it was back in the trucks and they high tailed it out of there. "They're testing the strength of the caravans!" Parks said as he walked with Bama and Winger. They let Kat keep Jasper indoors for the afternoon, come the next day rest would be sporadic at best so they would give the big dog what they could now.

"It's only the beginning!" Bama said as he helped his team mate settle up.

When 1700 came, a caravan of twenty armored cars came rubbling through the gate. In the lead car Banks stepped out with Dodds and three other important men. Winger, Bama and Parks raced to meet them. Winger was radioing Kat to start her sweep of the cars. Security who now knew their job tons better because of Kat and Winger got into place quick. Even Spade was showing a very professional side. For several minutes it was chaos.

"Where the fuck was our warning?" Winger swore when he got to Kat and Jasper. "We look like amateurs. Fucking newbs. God dammit!"

Bama was commanding his charges who he had barely met that day. And Parks was assisting him till he was set up with the drivers.

Harvey Strom 51
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news-700/Goldigging-101-J-P-Morgan-CEO-s-Tips-for-Pretty-Girl-Looking-to-Marry-a-Rich-Man.jpg

Rana Strom 52
http://prettywomenpictures.com/d/81449-2/Black+hair+pretty+Middle+Eastern+woman+in+zebra+dress+sits+and+shows+right+arm+tattoo.JPG

Asil Strom 18
http://chalkandcheeseproductions.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/18-year-old-media.jpg

Sundus Strom 20
http://kwtv.images.worldnow.com/images/14257052_BG1.jpg

Juna Strom 23
http://www.davidyoung-wolff.com/data/photos/120_1r25BV45602mollylaptop.jpg

Lana Strom 25
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/20-25-years-old-beautiful-sexy-woman-portrait-o-5768153.jpg

Banks who was already looking the part, his M-4 in hand went and opened the door for Mr Strom, A short good looking man in an expensive suit stepped out, he ignored the commotion of the security team and went to address Dodds and a few of the other people that rode with Banks. Army rangers were swarming all over till they were dismissed by Col Jamison. Who went to each of the team said hello and moved on. After twenty agonizing minutes the Rangers left with Jamison. Then it was just the security team and the VIP's. Rana Strom ignored the teams and claimed she was tired and excused herself from the pool side where they were meeting. Asil Strom who was the youngest was sitting off to the side, nose buried in her phone. All the girls was beautiful, tanned, dark haired like their mother. They seemed tired an snotty. Banks was stone faced and pissed looking it seemed things went very poorly for him. He had yet to even talk to any of the team.

Lana and the other two girls followed their mother. Harvey Strom spoke well and was full of optimism and thanked the security team for all their hard work. He then let everyone go as he and the family had a lot of unpacking to do. Dodds then spoke to the group. He had a stack of files in his hand. He gave one to each which outlined the do's and dont's of the compound. As it turned out. Banks was aloud anywhere. Bama was the only one other then the Banks allowed in the main house. Parks, Kat and Winger was essentially demoted to the help, They were not allowed to talk to, confront or touch any of the family.

Winger groaned as did Parks. "We can't do our fucking job like this man!" Parks said not hiding his displeasure.

"You will though!" Dodds said, he felt all the eyes on him and thought better of sticking around. "We will meet tomorrow and go over all this when you've had a chance to really read it all through.

"Banks..." Winger started but was cut off.

"Save it. This shit has all been turned inside out. Nothing is how we planned it to be. Our job just went from hard to fucking impossible. Team we meet after we eat. Bama bring your team. Winger you and Dee will put together a comprehensive on gate security and possible breaches. Parks I want you to out line proper vehicle protocol. Then we will shove it all down their fucking throat! Dismissed." Ans with that he walked off.

KC

As KAt ran she listened to Marples and eyed her with a slight smile. "I don't have much preference, I take the company of a man or a woman, depending on my mood." She said, grinning over at Marples, she'd admit a level of attraction towards the other woman. She knew it was against protocol but she didn't see harm in it, even if she'd slept with Banks, she knew that wasn't likely to happen again, and they didn't talk about it being a common occurrence and they certainly didn't talk about not sleeping with anyone else, should they want to.

After their run she headed off for training with just Jasper, then returned to their bunk house to grab a shower and something to eat. She would enjoy this last day off before the real work began. When the family arrived Kat scrambled with the rest of team to get into place and look professional. Jasper sat at a nice tight off leash heel as Kat stood still, gun strapped across her back. Her pale eyes skimmed the family, as she listened to everything. When they left, she listed to Banks and shook her head in agreement with the rest of the unit, this job was going to fucking suck.

At the meeting he called Kat and the others saw a Banks that was more direct and pissed off then they were used to. He yelled at the team for minor bullshit, cut into Spade when he talked back, the team was for a split second scared he was going to hit the former leader of the security team.

When he was done the team felt like they were back at boot camp with all the yelling. When he dismissed them he walked into the house. Winger turned to Kat. "Well this went from bad to fucking worse. Look I'll draw up everything he wants on the gate security, you take it easy tonight. Jazz and you will be busy tomorrow no sense in both of us working on this shit." Winger said to her and walking off.

Marples waited for the teams to walk away, the men were cursing Banks under their breath, Bama started to scream at them. He turned to Marples. "Marples seeing you are the only one who isn't useless you can have the night off. Be ready to work that tight ass tomorrow though, vacation will be over starting 0500." And then walked off still yelling at the others. Parks stood up.

"Well Dee it was nice catching up haha! See you two tomorrow, I'm hitting the rack." Parks said and walked off to the garage.

"Wow your boss is an asshole! And are they all... So angry all the time?" She asked Kat, she lit a cigar. "An ex of mine got me hooked on cigars. Stupid I know but once in a blue moon and all! Did you want to maybe... Go talk?" She asked Kat a small twinkle in her eye.

Banks was pouring over the files getting more angry by the second. Dodds was also feeling his wrath. "You fucking lied to Jamison and to me. Thus I lied to my team. When this goes fucking south and I am sure it will, and the Rangers are no where to be found, you, me, the team and the whole fucking family will probably die! All because you are turning my highly trained, and specialized team into fucking mall cops!" He yelled at him. Banks was pissed that his reunion with Kat was marred with a bad mood and bull shit politics. He also noticed that in his eyes she didn't even notice him.

Dodds snuck out when Banks was lost in thought. A move he knew he would regret.

KC

Kat sat down and endured Banks's wrath. Her eyes narrowed when he was yelling at everyone of minor things. Finally they were dismissed, shaking her head she stood and left, Jasper at her side. "Well, he's pissy tonight." She muttered to Winger. Nodding she thanked him for the night off before looking over when Marples came over. She smirked and nodded "Sure, we can go back to my room." She led the way, letting Jasper off leash and playing fetch along the walk back. "No they arent always so angry." She sighed, "Its just, we are the best of the best and now we are glorified babysitters to people who don't want us here. It just puts everyone in a foul mood." She shrugged. Getting to the gatehouse she unlocked the door and walked inside, leading the way to her room. Once inside she took off her boots and her tactical vest before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Normally my guys are playful and fun to be around." She said hoping the guys found their rhythm and got less pissed as the job went on.

Winger called Banks out of the house to go over the Gate security. When they were alone he lit into him. "What the fuck LT! A little fucking brash dont' you think! Kat and I got this! And you know it. Bama will get the team into shape. Hell you should see all we have fucking done! I know it's not your fault that everything is fucked and no one least of all Kat are fucking blaming you!" Winger said in a direct manner. "You need to deal with the family, leave Kat and I on the gate and Bama with the fucktards and Parks with the cars. This is what we do! Let us do it with out calling us out for shit you would never have noticed before. It doesn't help you, us or any one!" Winger finished. Banks smiled.

"You're right bro! I know it but this is just getting to me. How is she?" He hated that he asked. But he couldn't deny his feelings for Kat.

"She's an operator that is all you need worry about, she'll do her job, you just do yours. Fuck when we aren't at war." Winger finished then the two got back to work.

In the room Marples was enjoying Kat's company, it was clear that as a contractor her pickings for mates were slim to none. She ran her fingers through her hair, messing it up a little her top was clinging to her chest from the heat perspiration was clinging to her skin. "Dee would you mind if I..." Marples began as she leaned in towards Kat, it had been to long and she was to pent up to take it slow. She only hoped Dee wouldn't kick her out or kick her ass. She was sure she was reading the signals correct though.

Marples!
https://new2tats.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/katees_pic02.jpg

Back