An unexpected Workout. (closed to Marine_Biochild)

.

Miranda laid on her back and watched the hesitant PT approach, and took control of her knee, and started to put her through another round of stretching. Miranda enjoyed these sessions as she was too lazy to stretch out properly on her own.

sure she did stretch before and after exercise but probably not enough. but also she fund Kristy's touch some what erotic. As she laid there, she watched her as she took her limbs and stretched them accordingly. Her own body was some what alive with the possibility that at some point she would be seducing Kirsty. It was just a case of when, gettign the timing right.

As she stretched, she started to reach out and softly caress Kirsty as and when she could, caressing her arms, her thighs depending on where the younger girl was at the time.

"Miranda did you always know you were bisexual."

Miranda pondered before she replied, enjoying her stretches.

"I'm not sure... I can remember having physio when I was a young teen, and I remember leaving those sessions quite aroused for no real specific reason, my physio was in her 30s and pretty I guess, but she had a soothing touch, soothing and sensual a tad like yours Kirsty.. But I never went home and masturbated over her.. not at the time!" she injected.

"But Ihad my first sapphic experience at uni... she was a year older... my room neighbour in halls.... she was down one Sunday afternoon... We went for a walk had a late lunch a few glasses of wine and well it felt; well like a spontaneous date I guess.... She had a bf at the time..... Why do you ask Kirsty?"

 
Kristy had stopped stretching her to listen but her hands did not move from her legs. Miranda had been touching her as well as he moved. First her arms, her shoulders and then even her thighs.

"Why do you ask Kristy?"

It pulled her from her thoughts, her fingers slowly massaging her thighs and calf. "Just... Just curious that's all. I've always wondered I've never experienced." She cut herself off shaking her head. "No reason really. Lets get you stretched."
 
.

"Just... Just curious that's all. I've always wondered I've never experienced." She cut herself off shaking her head. "No reason really. Lets get you stretched."

Miranda looked into the younger girl's eyes and smiled.

"Have you ever had a female friend whom you felt that, even once; that you wanted to hold her, kiss her well, more than society; whether she would find not acceptable Kirsty?"


Miranda turned over as she spoke onto her front.

"If so, I suspect that deep down you are bi-curious...."
 
Blushing Kristy took a seat next to her on the ground her knees folded Indian style. Sliding a piece of hair behind her ear she glanced over at Miranda for a long moment. "Well...I'm not sure. I've never really taken it into consideration to be honest with you. I've always been very simple. I've had my share of boyfriends and things but never anything truly serious." Her eyes wandered to the windows her fingers playing at the hem of her shorts.

"I guess if I'm honest with myself, I've always been curious. I've always noticed the beauty in women but never to the degree."

She felt as if she weren't making sense at all but she didn't stop her words nor did she pull back afterwards. Instead she leaned slowly to the side, letting their arms brush before bumping shoulders with Miranda.

"Thank you again. For everything."
 
.

Miranda laid there for a moment or two as she listened dto her personal trainer, sensing an unease in her voice...

"Well how is that shoulder and neck of yours Kirsty? Could you do with a massage?"

Mirnada rolled onto her side and stood...

"I'll be right back..."

Miranda poured some of the residual hot water in the kettle into a bowl and then disappeared, climbing the spiral staircase onto the mezzanine floor. She reappeared moments later placing a jar of jasmine scented oil into the hot water.

Next she rolled out a couple of old beach towels onto her yoga/exercise mat.

"Lay down please Kirsty, on your front..." pausing before she continued... Topless or even nude if you trust me....."

Miranda changed the music to something mellow and relaxing before she walked up behind Kirsty and knelt on her knees to Kirsty's side.
 
Kristy hesitated, not sure if she wanted to trust her this much. Would she try something? The thought made her heart jump before she could stiffle it. With a small nod she had made up her mind. Miranda could be trusted therefore she needed to calm down a dn just go with the flow.

Standing Kristy began to peel off the tight work out gear, her breasts falling in handful sized swells against her chest. A tinge of pink coated her cheeks but she didn't top there. With a small shimmy she worked the tight shorts down her hips revealing that she had, like she always did, opted to go without underwear. Standing before Miranda for a short moment she let the older womans eyes rake over her slim frame. She shifted on her feet very away of the breeze running past her shaved center.

Finally laying down she let her head fall to the mat, her nipples rising as the cool material grazed them.
 
.

Miranda watched the younger girl undress, with a degree of apprehension it seemed. But Miranda had sen plenty of nude females, as lovers or in the female changing rooms at gyms and the like. So why she glanced at her younger lover to be, she didn't stare, and focused on preheating the jasmine scented il.

"Close your eyes please gorgeous..."

She knelt by her side and poured the oil along her spine before pouring some in her own palms, and wiped her hands. She started on the neck and top of the spine before moving further out to Kirsty's lower-back and shoulders.

She used a fair degree of pressure pressing into her muscles, and along her spine, before massaging her neck and lower head. Miranda was slow and diligent, ensuring all of the girl's body was massaged.

Happy that her neck and back had been massaged, she moved to her right arm, moving herself when necessary to allow access as she massaged the girl's toned physique, moving to her right leg, starting at her foot, and walked up her calf to her thigh and bum.

She spoke to Kirsty occasionally, but most of the time left her to relax and keep her eyes closed. As she caressed the gal's bum, she felt her twinge, almost certainly a reflex action as Miranda moved her fingers in close proximity of the girl's pussy, once or twice accidentally touching her labia. But finally after almost 3/4 of an hour, Miranda had finished massaging Kirsty's back.

"Ever had a massage like this before Kirsty?" Miranda inquired.

She her self was aroused, her nipples were hard and sensitive, pushing into the fabric of her crop top, her sporty bra. Her clit was also tender, and her pussy was aching to be touched, to release the tension that was building within.
 
The massage had both relaxed her muscles and put hem on edge at the same time. She enjoyed Miranda's soft hands on her skin but the sensation had made her heart beat alittle harder in her chest.

"Ever had a massage like this before Kirsty?"

Her voice brought her out of her thoughts for a moment. Sitting up slowly she shook her head. "No. Never. I don't really treat myself like that or spend that kind of money." She whispered. Pulling her knees into her chest she felt comfortable even though she was nude. Taking a deep breath she glanced at her, her cheeks a bright pink.

"You.. are very talented.." She whispered her eyes running over her. She could feel the pressure in her abdomen as she looked her over. "It's... beginning to get late I should get home to get ready for dinner unless you don't mind me showering here."
 
.

"You.. are very talented.."

"Well, thank you... something you should consider maybe as aprt of your reportoir as a personal trainer?" Miranda replied smiling.

It's... beginning to get late I should get home to get ready for dinner unless you don't mind me showering here."

Miranda giggled mischievously as she ran a finger along Kirsty's spine.

"It isn't even late morning yet Kirsty, surely it won't take all day to get ready for supper here tonight.... besides I haven't finished yet."

With that Miranda reached for the bottle of oil still in the bowl of hot water and ran it along Kirsty's spine. As Kirsty settled back down into a lying position on the towel on top of the yoga mat, Miranda placed the bottle back into the bowl, before she reached for her waistband of her crop bra and pulled it up over her head, releasing her mammaries, her nipples stiffening further.

Her fingers soon resumed to caressing, and then massaging Kirsty's back, the room in almost complete silence apart from the quiet music and the sound of their breaths. Her fingers started on the shoulders, but soon quickly reached the young Personal trainer's bum, where her fingers lingered, moving closer and closer to Kirsty's sex.

And reaching for the bottle, she poured some oil over her own breasts, before she positioned herself loosely in a press up position, and started to run very lightly her own breasts into Kirsty's back.
 
Kristy's blushed, thinking she had gotten free of her enticing grasp but knew she wouldn't be able to wiggle out of her feelings. Glancing back she felt he soft skin of hands brush her sex, causing her to shiver slightly. She wasn't to speak but she couldn't find her voice.

Her body reacted to the motions, to the soft carress and the warmth of the oil. A small moan fell past her lips until she was shifting her hip into her touch and then... it was gone. Her eyes fluttered half lidded towards her only to feel the warmth of her breasts and the roughness of her nipples against her back.

Shivering she felt her blush touch more than her face, her neck and shoulders growing warm. "M....Miranda...." She finally managed lifting herself slightly to rotate her shoulders towards her, pressing her oiled skin against her. "You.... are more than talented." She whispered breathlessly.
 
.

"M....Miranda...." She finally managed lifting herself slightly to rotate her shoulders towards her, pressing her oiled skin against her. "You.... are more than talented."

Miranda smiled, as she pressed her breasts into her friend's daughter's back.

"Thank you Kirsty, and you are well very pretty, and alluring Kirsty." Miranda whispered her lips close to her right ear.

She continued her body to body massage, supporting her weight on her forearms, before she pulled away, and laid on her side close to Kirsty, in a spoon position. This allowed her right hand, her fingers to return towards Kirsty's toned, firm bottom, as she allowed her fingers to credit card swipe between her ass cheeks before resting them cupping the girl's mound.

"Should I continue Kirsty? When was the last time you had a stress breaking orgasm?" again whispering close to the girl, before lightly kissing her neck.
 
Back
Top