Introducing the Critic Laureate of Literotica... Johnny Spade!

After School Special by lovecraft68
Cam Slut Mom Ch. 04 by DirtyMindedMom
Mother Son Confessions Ch. 01 by lovecraft68
Mother Son Confessions Ch. 02 by lovecraft68
The Discovery by Ian Shergold
The Home Movie by how_it_happened
Spying on My Mother by HeyAll
I Seduced My Dad at the Gym by DAArgento
An Obstinate Mother by Momstheboss
Taking the Edge Off Ch. 01. by PanzerFeck
Where I'm Meant To Be by warrior_freya
Forbidden Pride Ch. 01 by BadMrBoogieMan
A Journey to The Deep by blue_butterfly
My Mother's Dark Side by chorizotaco
Getting Mom by LowSwingin
Getting Mom Ch. 02 by LowSwingin

Thanks for the plugs, but want to point out to anyone looking at the list After School Special is not incest, its a teacher student Milf story.

Thanks for the plugs, but want to point out to anyone looking at the list After School Special is not incest, its a teacher student Milf story.

Apologies to Lovecraft, the "After School Special" was not an I/T story, I had it in my favorites and I forgot it wasn't in the genre.

And brother I'll put over any writer who writes something that really hits me. You just happened to be in my favorites a few times as I went into your posted stories and read some. You are a talented cat man...

Apologies for posting my blog URL, didn't know that was prohibited, I didn't want to cause any problems, my mistake. I presume Twitter handles are okay to post as mine wasn't removed like the URL, so go there and you'll get more info on my stuff.

Be cool... Johnny Spade

Apologies to Lovecraft, the "After School Special" was not an I/T story, I had it in my favorites and I forgot it wasn't in the genre.

And brother I'll put over any writer who writes something that really hits me. You just happened to be in my favorites a few times as I went into your posted stories and read some. You are a talented cat man...

Apologies for posting my blog URL, didn't know that was prohibited, I didn't want to cause any problems, my mistake. I presume Twitter handles are okay to post as mine wasn't removed like the URL, so go there and you'll get more info on my stuff.

Be cool... Johnny Spade

The blog rule is kind of vague. I think you can link it in your sig, but not in a post or try to tell people to go read non lit stories there....

Maybe you could PM Bard, the mod and ask him for a clear explanation.

Back