Men I would totally do...

you do know...most of them are gay right?
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...



tumblr_larsiycufQ1qdx7g7o1_500.jpg


A little teasing peak (well maybe more than just a little :eek:) lol

Mmmm... scruffy. :kiss:
 
Yes... the tats are lame! But who fucking cares?! And has his right butt cheek been Shopped? I like the left one better.

Jack+Mackenroth+(3).jpg
 
Yes... the tats are lame! But who fucking cares?! And has his right butt cheek been Shopped? I like the left one better.

Jack+Mackenroth+(3).jpg

Yes, the tats are lame. Especially the tramp stamp above his huge buttocks and the big blob of ink on his upper back area. At least he got his hair to look okay for your fisting up to your elbow and/or plowing him with your strap-on.
 
A bit on the skinny side, but I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed.

ADAM-LEVINE-NAKED.jpg

Oh, so this is Adam Levine and not my initial guess Ryan Gosseling. Cuz I've seen this pic before but couldn't finger it out.

He has Megan Fox thumbs! Hello! Everyone gives her shit about her thumbs but what about this uppity dude?

megan_fox_toe_thumb.jpg
 
Your thread is titled "Men I would totally do..." but I'm not listed here.

I guess you haven't gotten around to it yet.
 
Ooo thanks! :heart:

And you're welcome to submit pics for consideration John doe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin's book - "True Strength: My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal - And How Nearly Dying Saved My Life" is now available. Sorbo, 52, tells the latest issue of Neurology Now about his new book involving recovering from his aneurysm, strokes, and blood clots.


I've always loved his look. :heart:
310109_276734279024166_100000627892462_928819_1750493227_n.jpg
 
Back
Top