Sisters Wishes

Scott kept licking for a few more minutes licking up her juices that were flowing like a river. Then he stood up and his massive cock pointed forward over Beth's body. "Ready for your brother to fuck you again?" Scott asked with a smirk. He wondered if Amanda was going to show up tonight to join in on the fun again. Scott grabbed his cock and started teasing his sister's little teen pussy by running the tip along her slit and pushing forward slightly against her hole the going back to rubbing up and down.
 
Scott kept licking for a few more minutes licking up her juices that were flowing like a river. Then he stood up and his massive cock pointed forward over Beth's body. "Ready for your brother to fuck you again?" Scott asked with a smirk. He wondered if Amanda was going to show up tonight to join in on the fun again. Scott grabbed his cock and started teasing his sister's little teen pussy by running the tip along her slit and pushing forward slightly against her hole the going back to rubbing up and down.
 
Beth groaned, the aftershocks of her orgasm still coursing through her body when she felt Scott slide his cock against her clit. She moaned softly when he pushed against her then glared up at him when he pulled back to tease her. Grinding her hips beneath him she felt his cock pressing against her.

"Oh please big brother, please fuck your little sisters needy pussy."
 
"As you wish sister" Scott said as he grabbed his cock which was slick with his sister's juices and slipped it into Beth's pussy groaning out as he did so. He love the feeling of when he first entered her tight pussy and her warm slick walls wrapped around him ever so tightly, he also loved watching his shaft disappear inside his sister as they became one. As he started fucking his little sister again he got a naughty idea. He grabbed her phone from the nightstand next to the bed and went into the camera and took a picture of him fucking her, one with his cock almost out of her pussy and then the next picture of him buried fully inside of her. Then he went through her contacts and found Amanda and sent the pictures to her. "Just letting her know what she is missing" He said with a smirk as he tossed the phone down on the bed and kept fucking his little sister.
 
As she heard the sound of her phone taking a picture she moaned, looking up at Scott. As another one was taken she felt him plunge deep, and she wrapped her legs around him, holding him inside her as she started grinding against him.

"I'm sure she'll be jealous big brother."

Leaning back she felt him grab at her hips.

"Fuck me harder big brother, I need to feel you deep inside me."
 
"Oh fuck sis" Scott groaned out when he felt Beth wrap her legs around him and start grinding on him. He grabbed her hips firmly and just like she told him too Scott started fucking his sister harder. Drilling her young wet pussy over and over again. Stuffing her full with his long thick cock, burying every last inch of his cock inside her every time he thrust into her. The bed started banging against the wall again as he fucked her hard.
 
Beth started screaming in ecstasy beneath him, loving every shock of pleasure coursing through her body. As she felt him pounding inside her she reached beneath her, cupping and massaging his balls, feeling his cock twitch inside her in response.
 
Scott groaned out when he felt his sister's hand on his balls as he fucked her. This heightened his pleasure and made him pound her pussy even harder and faster. His body becoming moist with sweat. He watched her perky breasts bounce with every thrust he took. "You feel so fucking good Beth. Your pussy is so tight!"
 
Beth began shivering in orgasmic pleasure, her pussy tightening on Scott's cock as he continued thrusting. Groaning she grabbed his neck and pulled herself up slightly, kissing him deeply as he pistoned within her, moaning against his tongue.
 
Scott grabbed Beth's neck with one hand and kissed her back so deeply. His tongue twisting and dancing with hers as he rammed her pussy over and over again. The room was filled with the sound of the headboard banging against the wall and the wet sound of his cock stuffing her soaking wet pussy over and over. The pleasure was overwhelming and Scott was addicted to his little sister's pussy and sexy body. He felt the urge to cum start to creep up on him and soon he would explode inside of his sister.
 
Beth could feel Scotts cock starting to surge inside her and moaned louder, her fingertips pressing into his shoulder as she thrust her hips against his, biting at his neck. She nipped at his ear, whispering to him.

"Cum inside me big brother, I love the feel of you cum inside me. I need it. I want it. Please big brother, give it to me."

With that she threw her head back, groaning loudly as she came hard on his cock.
 
Having his sister whisper into his ear and beg for him to cum inside of her sent Scott over the edge. When he felt her grow even tighter and wetter as she came on his cock, Scott came with her. His cock twitching inside of her as his warm cum started shooting from his cock and going deep inside of Beth's pussy. "Oh my god!!" Scott groaned out deeply as he gripped her hips tightly.
 
Back
Top