Story:A boy at a girls school

A girls boarding school allows boys in for the first time. You are one of the lucky few to join.
Click on the link below to read the story.

Point of view:2nd person(male)
First name=boy
Last name=girl(his best friend)
Deepest thread:44
Total threads:393
Number of authors:108

Last edited:

Always happy to help. I simply wish this site & its writers/editors would decide if I am the creator of oft-acceptable work (that gets the 5s I get & comments like, "wish there was more to read"), or the creator of things that make me the site's "charity case", & deserve 1s & comments about a "shitty thread". (Or claims of "typos" that don't exist).

Always happy to help. I simply wish this site & its writers/editors would decide if I am the creator of oft-acceptable work (that gets the 5s I get & comments like, "wish there was more to read"), or the creator of things that make me the site's "charity case", & deserve 1s & comments about a "shitty thread". (Or claims of "typos" that don't exist).

Man, did I strike a nerve with this! I immediately got Feedback saying that my typos would exist if not for the work of the Editor... Yeah, because it can't be the person seeing the supposed typo that is mistaken; Right?

Man, did I strike a nerve with this! I immediately got Feedback saying that my typos would exist if not for the work of the Editor... Yeah, because it can't be the person seeing the supposed typo that is mistaken; Right?

Did this topic teach you nothing? Or do you just want to hi-jack yet another topic to deal with your all the shots to your over inflated ego while making pathetic shots to everyone else's?

Admit your human, admit you make mistakes, and move on. If you take this time you spend bitching about feedback and invest it into writing threads, then you'd be able to be more original, productive, and alluring with your threads. You know, not give us the same shit a thousand times over or the most minimal and obvious advancements to the previous threads.

Did this topic teach you nothing? Or do you just want to hi-jack yet another topic to deal with your all the shots to your over inflated ego while making pathetic shots to everyone else's?

Admit your human, admit you make mistakes, and move on. If you take this time you spend bitching about feedback and invest it into writing threads, then you'd be able to be more original, productive, and alluring with your threads. You know, not give us the same shit a thousand times over or the most minimal and obvious advancements to the previous threads.

Did nobody teach you proper spelling, grammar, & (mainly) how to create your own username & not hack/attack others?!

I've admitted I'm human & that I make mistakes. However, that does not mean that every time I write something, I made a mistake; It seems my admission makes everyone feel open to pointing-out the mistakes I made in places where none exist.

I have created several original, productive, high-quality threads. (Let me take yet another opportunity to thank everyone who has left me the high-rating feedback stating so.) You should try it sometime, instead of simply giving people shit for posts/threads while claiming to be me &/or giving me the same shit about mine.

Back