The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the amount of tea I've consumed in the last three weeks for my laryngitis, the only thing that's getting better is my water bill. And by better, I mean it's getting larger due to greatly increased use of a certain porcelain appliance.

I can't say I would call a neti pot an appliance, but okay.
 
I don't like leaving work to get the baby cuz he's sick. First- cuz he's sick. Second- I've worked with so many people who used it as an excuse to get out of work I'm afraid that's what everyone thinks of me, too. Especially on a friday afternoon after payroll's been handed out.
 
Ever have one of those days when you're pretty sure your body is simply falling apart (SW, you're not eligible for this one)? Yesterday I saw my doc about the laryngitis that has been persisting since the first of the month. He gave me a scrip for some antibiotics and said, "Take 20 of these and call me in the morning." Then he said, "I'm not completely happy with the CT-Scan of the cyst in your brain that they found in December. I want an MRI image of it to know what's wrong with your brain." Just like that. No conditional "might be wrong with" in there at all.

I think he's been talking to my wife. Or posting here. How else would he know there's something wrong with my brain?

And then this morning the chiropractor had to back up in the treatment of my knee because my pain scores went up this week.

Somehow I don't think CinC will have a twigs and berries remedy for this complex of ailments.


Um. Okay. This is a little alarming. And I'm sure you feel that way, too.

Beaming rays of supreme wordiness to you.
 
Um. Okay. This is a little alarming. And I'm sure you feel that way, too.

Beaming rays of supreme wordiness to you.

Thanks. Everything I read says these things are benign...right up to the point where they're not. We'll know in a few days, I guess.
 
Tea. fixes. EVERYTHING.

Don't argue with me. It does. you just have to drink enough of the good stuff and it will fix EVERYTHING. I mean, it may not CURE you, but everything will still be BETTER *vigorous nodding*

Normally, I'd agree, but now I wanna know.... what 'herbs' are you putting in your tea? :catgrin:


MWY - prayed and praying for you. I hope everything is okay.
 
Hubs, you're killing me with this blanket "no roleplay" thing you've got going on. Like, seriously killing me. I get depressed just thinking about it. And I don't think it's all that fair that spending tons of money to dress me up as your favorite pop culture characters doesn't count, but you can't bring yourself to chat RP with me. And I'm not allowed to RP with anyone. And that you used to roleplay with some of your previous girlfriends.

Something's up, because I know you wouldn't be making me feel shitty for no reason, and you need to fix it. Or at least figure out why you keep telling me no and you're not interested even though you would like to be interested. Sometimes I majorly need my fetish itch scratched, and if you refuse to do it for me, then I might actually need to turn elsewhere. -grumble grumble-
 
I don't put anything special in my tea, graceanne :p I just buy decent tea instead of the shit that is Lipton (which is pretty much only good for sweet tea, imo).

Clearly since tea is not fixing you, yank, nothing serious is wrong and everything will be shiny :D YAY! But really, I'm saying all this a bit tongue in cheek and I do hope you get better soon :)
 
... Sometimes I majorly need my fetish itch scratched, and if you refuse to do it for me, then I might actually need to turn elsewhere. -grumble grumble-
I feel like the creepiest of stalking creepers but... *raises hand* I would love to know more about the kinds of roleplay you would want, KoPilot.

Not to say; "Anytime, cheat on your husband with Meee!" but... a sympathetic ear is here.
 
You know what Mr Spock?

I think I'm starting to tread deeper into this situation then I would like to be. Maybe it's time to reverse thrusters and make some course corrections.
 
It may be a topic for another thread, but reading "switches only play at dominance" leaves an impression that remains infuriating for a very long time.
Yeah, it leaves the impression that there's one more asshole in the world with an opinion.


I'm of the opinion that most Dominants only play at dominance, so you can imagine how popular I am at parties...
 
Yeah, it leaves the impression that there's one more asshole in the world with an opinion.


I'm of the opinion that most Dominants only play at dominance, so you can imagine how popular I am at parties...
I'm so happy some days that I don't identify as Dominant, but rather as Sadist. ;)
 
Somehow the chicken broth in a box ended up back in the cabinet and not the fridge. Up on a high shelf, probably not one I would reach up to. And forgotten.

For a while.

And somehow said chicken broth was picked up in a very olive oil slicked hand and dumped upon M while M was making healthy dinner for us both.

No good deed goes unpunished.

It's wrong to laugh at this, and yet....
 
Stolen from someone's FB page, but *soooo* true for me:

"I feel like I'm emotionally constipated...

I haven't given a shit for days."​
 
Somehow the chicken broth in a box ended up back in the cabinet and not the fridge. Up on a high shelf, probably not one I would reach up to. And forgotten.

For a while.

And somehow said chicken broth was picked up in a very olive oil slicked hand and dumped upon M while M was making healthy dinner for us both.

No good deed goes unpunished.

It's wrong to laugh at this, and yet....

Yet thank you for a much needed laugh.
I could picture that in my mind so well. Probably because things like that tend to happen in our house too.
 
I have not had such a bad day at work in MONTHS. It's all my boss's fault. WTF silent treatment for no reason. I'm home now, but I'm shaking and alone here. I'm going to take a fucking Xanax.
 
So the MRI of my brain today found nothing. Or, more accurately, they confirmed that there really is a brain in there, and that said brain is infested with a teeny tiny cyst that is of very little concern. This is not the cyst you are looking for, apparently. Come back next year to look at it again. So I've got that going for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top