Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Daniel Campbell

1417167169_long-hairstyles-2015-for-men.jpg

Character Theme
Daniel exhaled softly as he groaned softly, his eyes fluttering open as he heard the grumbling of the heat kicking on. "Mhmm, I can't tell what's warmer," he murmured huskily.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color][color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color]
818c6ad0ee5b57abf8965035eb143eae.jpg

Bracelet on his Right Wrist - True Form
Dark Red Belt & Buckle

She soon woke back up before smiling at Daniel. "Mmm well you are nice and warm."she said. After a bit Brie crawled out of bed. She was a little shaky as she headed for the bathroom. Brie started up the shower, as a hot shower sounded really nice.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel laughed softly as he slipped from the bed, stretching as he did. "I think it's women as beautiful as you that created sex addicts, my love," he teased before he yawned. Despite the fact that he had just awoken, his cock was already stiffening visibly.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color][color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color]

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie looked over and smiled at Daniel before walking over to him. Leading him back to the bathroom then into the shower. Still smiling as they stood under the warm water. Kissing Daniel softly as she kept him close. "Though we are addicted to each other. Tonight hopefully should be fun but you must behave."she said.

Character Theme
Daniel smirked slowly as he tilted his head. "What if I don't? Somehow, I suspect that you punishing me might be... fun," he teased. Unlike a certain other someone,
he knew that Brie wouldn't be too extreme. 'Ugh... now that I think about it... she was strangely obsessed with those Hellraiser movies. I suspect she saw herself as Pinhead,' he thought, more than a bit distracted by the thought.
"I don't think I have a suit for any parties," he said softly, his tone shy.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie kept Daniel close as she smiled more at him. "I already got that covered."she said. Pulling him into a deeper kiss then kissed down his neck. "Hun, when can I move some of my things here?"she asked. Wondering as this was know home to her.

Character Theme
Daniel cocked an eyebrow. "Anytime you want," he said softly and tenderly, shivering slightly at the warmth and softness of Brie's body rubbing against his. "Damn, woman... the smallest things you do get me so hard... I swear puberty didn't leave me with as many hard-ons as I've had since you arrived," he murmured teasingly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie smiled before pulling Daniel into another kiss. "I don't see you complaining. You rather enjoy it."she said. Running her hands down his body and over his cock. Soon feeling Daniel pick her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Moaning out as he slipped inside her.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel chuckled softly as she ran her fingers over his body before he felt her fingers brush over his stiff cock and balls as he didn't miss the teasing smile on her beautiful face. "Who wouldn't love a beautiful, gentle, thoughtful woman? Honestly, I feel outright shocked that someone would ignore you or deny your beauty," he said softly and tenderly as he started pumping his hips, "especially since anyone who did or has is either a eunuch or blind and about as responsive as mud in bed," he murmured teasingly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie just couldn't help but smile at Daniel. Soon kissing him as she moaned into the kiss. "I love you so much.....I'm so glad that you came into my life."she said. Resting her forehead against his before kissing him again.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel shivered as he felt her hands roaming over his skin slowly, as if memorizing his body. "You saved my life in more ways than one," he said softly and tenderly as he kept pumping his hips steadily, "because she would have... and did... drag me back... she was overconfident... and she's most certainly regretting it now. Though between you and me, I think she should be very thankful that you didn't get to her," he murmured teasingly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie moaned out before snuggling closer to Daniel. "But you save my life as well.....I feel as if we belong together."she said. Placing a kiss on his lips before nuzzling his neck. Kissing it as she moaned against his neck. "I love you."she said.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel enjoyed the feel of her nails digging into his skin as he pumped his hips steadily and gently as he felt her shuddering as his fingers glided over her skin. "You've taught me things more precious than anything. What it means to be loved, rather than used and manipulated. How gentleness can draw more powerful passions than fear and intimidation," he said softly and tenderly as he shivered slightly, "those were things I only vaguely knew of," he murmured softly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie was couldn't help but smile as she loved him. Kissing his neck before nuzzling it. "After this you need to take medicine and I'll make you some lunch."she said. Giving him a peck on the lips before moaning out.

Last edited:
Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel smirked slowly at her comment. "You say that like your very presence isn't a medicine in itself," he said softly and tenderly as he unintentionally teased her as he kept pumping his hips steadily, "though I don't imagine too many nurses have healing both body and soul in their job description," he murmured softly, smirking playfully.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie blushed immediately before she smiled. "Only for you, though I do need to study today."she said. Soon screaming out as she came hard. Clinging to Daniel as she began to pant.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel groaned Brie's name as he felt his stiff cock swelling deep within her intense heat as his hips kept moving steadily, if a bit faster. "Pretty sure we're both getting some hands on study right now," he said softly and tenderly as he chuckled as he kept pumping his hips steadily, "though I'll admit that I'm curious about what you learn," he murmured softly, smirking playfully as her fluttering, insistent muscles finally won out as he heard her cry out as she tightened abruptly as he soothed the intense friction and pleasure as he felt himself releasing deep into her body. From how her nails dug into his shoulders and back, she hadn't expected that reaction any more than he had. He felt his knees weaken as he dropped to his knees, his cock still deep within her. "H-holy... shit... you're amazing," he panted.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color][color=#c77826]action[/color]

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie soon dug her nails into his back before feeling him drop to his knees. Now very concern before looking up at Daniel. "Well we could use a break...I'm concern that this was too much for your body."she said. Taking a deep breath before she felt him ease out of her. Soon helping Daniel up and getting him some clothes. Brie got dressed herself before they headed downstairs.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel chuckled softly, touched by her concern. "I'm a bit out of breath, admittedly," he said softly and tenderly as he shivered at her gentle touch, "though I think you're just that incredible," he murmured softly, smirking playfully as he felt her cut off the water as he exhaled softly as he felt her drying his body off before drying herself. He still felt a bit weak as she helped him dress, though admittedly, watching her get dressed made it rather tempting to have fun with her again. He blinked as, while they were making their way downstairs, his stomach grumbled rather loudly. "Now that's embarrassing," he said wryly.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=silver] "Car AI 'Kisara' "[/color] [color=#221577][B] "Daniel speaking,"[/B][/color][color=#c77826]action[/color]

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie just couldn't help but smile as they headed into the kitchen. "What would you like for lunch?"she asked. Making sure to set her homework close by. Opening the fridge to see what was all in there. Smiling as she felt his arms around her. "Mmm...right now I'm not on the menu."she teased.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel cocked an eyebrow as she looked into the fridge. "I'm tempted to say you," he said softly and jokingly as he hugged her from behind, not surprised at her amused reply, "though I think a spinach and sliced cantaloupe sandwich on wheat with a bit of honeyed tea and broccoli would be okay," he murmured softly, his choices making it obvious he had been paying attention to the recommendations for his diet while recovering. "Though I've never tried that before," he said wryly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie heard his request and was proud that hewas looking out for his health. "How about a turkey and spinach sandwich on wheat with some cantaloupe?"she said. Beginning to brew some tea for Daniel.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel shrugged. "Add a slice of swiss, and I don't mind," he said softly. "If I'm honest, I find myself craving a sweet potato, though we could do that with dinner later," he murmured softly, his tone shy. "Are you sure you aren't a dancer? Because you're as graceful as one" he said wryly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Brie add the swiss cheese to the sandwich before placing his plate in front of him. "Thank you but no."she said. Soon serving him his tea before making herself some lunch.

Daniel Campbell

Character Theme
Daniel smiled slowly as he watched Brie move. "Do you enjoy doing anything unique?" he said softly. "Though after you get done with whatever studying you need to do, we can see about getting your clothes and stuff, unless you'd prefer going shopping," he murmured softly, his tone shy. "It's kinda hypnotic, watching you move," he said shyly.
Code:

Dark Red Belt & Buckle

Back