Wife who goes to work with no panties

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
My wife just told me she often goes to work with no panties under her skirt. She said it made her feel good.

Certainly made me feel good. I have fucked her twice and I am still hard

My wife just told me she often goes to work with no panties under her skirt. She said it made her feel good.

Sounds like you're having an awesome Saturday night.

I'd love for my wife to go commando. In a short skirt. On a windy day. But alas...

Sounds like you're having an awesome Saturday night.

I'd love for my wife to go commando. In a short skirt. On a windy day. But alas...

I am having a great night. So I just asked Cindy if she would mind if one of her colleagues got to see her pussy and she said "not at all"

Did you fuck her before she left for work, or when she was getting dressed and you saw no panties?

I am having a great night. So I just asked Cindy if she would mind if one of her colleagues got to see her pussy and she said "not at all"

Nice!! I'd love it if one of my wife's co workers was seeing her pussy on a regular basis.

Nice!! I'd love it if one of my wife's co workers was seeing her pussy on a regular basis.

She used to teach music at a school and once she played a cello at concert wearing a skirt with a huge slit in it. With Cindy sitting down to play the slit came apart and you could see her white lacey panties.

It was so hot knowing that all the men could see her like that. I never did tell her how exciting it was. Might have Ben better without panties

She used to teach music at a school and once she played a cello at concert wearing a skirt with a huge slit in it. With Cindy sitting down to play the slit came apart and you could see her white lacey panties.

It was so hot knowing that all the men could see her like that. I never did tell her how exciting it was. Might have Ben better without panties

No doubt it was hot. I'm sure for all the men they didn't actually hear a single note of music the moment she sat down.

Did you fuck her before she left for work, or when she was getting dressed and you saw no panties?

I fucked her when she got home. I felt under her little business skirt and felt that she was bare. I asked her how often she did that and she said most if the time

When its a very hot day I go to work without pantiese

My 2cts

If a woman goes to work w/o panties and calls a friend into a broom closet, office, restroom, dark corner and precedes to blow him up to a big hard on and then takes his load deep in her pussy, #1 he just got lucky and #2 she now has a freshly fucked, cum soaked pussy. If she has to walk around at all to the trained eye, noticing the drips running down her legs, she could become a "target" for some other guy to have his turn next. Fair game, I would say.
My preference would be for her to wear panties and as such treat the next guy with a feel first to check out the wet spot and then continue. In the right place this could go on all day.
Then she comes home to hubby and treats him to the gift of really soaked panties and a nice sloppy fuck!

What is "that" -- going to work without panties when it is hot. Do you sometimes have sex with guys at work. I now wonder whether Cindy fucks at work?

Ahh I never even thought of "that". My wife never goes without panties. Says she's not comfortable going out without them. I am expecting my wife to have another affair. Hmm she starts no panties to work then it'll probably be an office thing.

mine has worn thongs under skirts, but never bare.

she has this cute little denim skirt, and with a thong on it's great to reach under and play with her ass

Back