Looking for my BBW....

Boom time for mall rats. Ever notice how your favorite movies can instantly cheer you up? I love kevin smiths movies they never get old for me...

Okay...I'll pop in and say that I found your post very genuine and hope that you find what you are looking for.

AND...I am a HUGE Kevin Smith fan! Can recite pretty much entire Clerks movies (Mall Rats too!)

Hi

I don't know why people aren't posting. You write some great stuff. So from a BBW I want to thank you for post.

Its a cold brisk rainy syracuse morning. how is every one doing this morning?

too bad you're so far away! you sound like a great guy and whatever lucky female grabs you up, I'm jealous!

I'm a curvy girl from downunder, so a bit far away but I think that this is cute and I wish you well. Don't give up! xx

Good morning ladies. im glad youve all posted. how is every one doing this morning.

Hey Im finally home from work if any one would like to chat. It has been a long boring day thus far and would enjoy some company. so feel free to post or pm me.

Yet another cold rainy afternoon... any one wanna keep me company?

bbw

bbw from oklahoma, hope you are having some luck finding what you like. Loved your post.

How is every one doing today? Would any women be interested in chatting with me.

Im really having one of those mornings where you question your own sanity. I diddnt get to sleep till late and i had to be up at 4 am this morning so this is now the 3rd day in a row that im just completley exhausted. If any BBW out there would like to help keep me awake at work and make my day more interesting it would be very appreciated.

Its such a beautiful moring. there is nothing more beautiful than waking up and looking out my window and seeing the woods all covered in snow. at least I slept in today. If any ladies would like to chat please feel free to pm me Ill be here all day.

If there is any lonley BBW out there who would like a nice guy to talk to feel free to pme me.

Hopefully every one had a great holiday. I hope every one had the ability to spend time with their loved ones.

Unfortunately I am still on my search for the woman of my dreams. So if your interested at all please feel free to let me know. I would love to have some one to chat with. I have met some amazing people so far but Im still searching for my perfect one.

Back