GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tymeless said:
glad to see your taking the steps towards fulfillment Aussie.

Terra hang in there i'll be hormonal with you.


borg *comfort*


anyone i'm missing sorry. Hope everyone is good

i'm not gonna even try to say everyones names the list is way to long lol and i don't wanna leave anyone out and make them feel less special.

Hugs Tiff :rose:
 
Broke the news to mom and dad yesterday- everything's cool.

Had my first serious bout of nausea today. Took every ounce of strength and willpower in my possession to not vomit. Especially since I was visiting my sister. :eek: I think the fear of not making it to the bathroom in time actually overrode the desire to puke. Now I'm exhausted and feeling like I'm on cheap drugs.

I have to schedule my first exam sometime this week. :nana: I'm going to go with a local midwifery clinic. They offer group talk sessions with other families who are expecting about the same time as you, which was the clincher for me.

Wish me luck!
 
I am pretty good AA, how nice to see you! What has this semester been like?
Hey Terra! Gosh, I am so not in tune w/everyone.
:rose:
 
lightsaver said:
I am pretty good AA, how nice to see you! What has this semester been like?
Hey Terra! Gosh, I am so not in tune w/everyone.
:rose:
I'm sure that's quite allowed. There is this thing- I've heard it's called "the real world"- that apparently seems to exist for many of us outside of the Vibe. ;)
 
Terra, I recommend hot peppermint tea. It's good to settle upset stomachs and is good for you.

My sister-in-law had a horrible problem with 'morning sickness,' although hers was pretty much round the clock sickness. She found flour tortillas helped as well. Weird but it worked better than nibbling on crackers.
 
Anniejustagirl said:
Phone? oh that chocolate thing that goes off in my pocket!!! and here i was just enjoying the vibrations!!! :p

Chocolate? you have chocolate? There is a deficit since Muffin Man has been absent.....where is he anyway? Well! I can put you on speed dial... :devil:
 
*hug* :heart: :heart: I hope you feel better Terra.

Hi light, and my little sister Jasmine :kiss:

Angel it will always be here for you.(the support) :kiss:

Hey Tiff! :kiss:
 
I'm getting there, light. No voice still but fever has almost gone. On top of that,the monthly curse hit so I'm not getting a break at all!!!

How are you doing?
 
Heya light.

This semester has been.. well.. Its uni. I'm getting sick of it. soo much stuff to do.
 
AussieAngel said:
Heya light.

This semester has been.. well.. Its uni. I'm getting sick of it. soo much stuff to do.


Yes, although you have always been so good at articulating yourself..may be easier than you think. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top