What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A soft hand with a firm grip.. a silken length of cord.. a sturdy headboard..
 
Isn't it amazing what a good glass of red wine can do to your whole outlook on everything and everybody?
 
I am sorry. I am drunk and feeling a bit pathetic tonight. So I guess that's a very good time to be getting a hug for no reason other than wanting to give one. So, (((((HUGS)))))

no apologies needed Blu. :D

and don't feel pathetic.....we alll get in bad situations from time to time. :D
 
Wondering how long it tends to take to actually get to know people around here

Welcome to the site! It doesn't take too long to get to know the people if you do it right. The first thing you need to do is put some of your personality into your profile. The next thing you need to do is post on the threads. The third thing you need to do is keep your tongue in your cheek and have some fun!

Just remember that you will have to wait until after you have made 100 posts before you can upload an Avatar picture. But, you can put a picture into your profile or on your signature line!
 
I'd rather not be going out this afternoon, but at least it means that the weekend is freed up.
 
Need to make a phone call today, why does that seem so hard?

It always depends upon who you are calling. I always have a hard time calling my mother. I love her, but I know I am going to get an ear full of all the things I'm screwing up in my life!

Oh and thanks for information! So, I should look for the class with the hot looking girl doing warm ups for the adult class?
 
It always depends upon who you are calling. I always have a hard time calling my mother. I love her, but I know I am going to get an ear full of all the things I'm screwing up in my life!

Oh and thanks for information! So, I should look for the class with the hot looking girl doing warm ups for the adult class?

You'd be lucky, finding someone that hot is like a needle in a haystack. And phone call isn't even personal, I just don't like making them.
 
That's how I was last night! Did someone piss you off too?

Sadly yes... BUT I am going to enjoy the time off over this Easter break. The first I've not had to work in 5 years. Ooh.. I think this calls for another bottle of red!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top