What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had an interesting time at this Muay Thai class, just watching, and I wasn't at all distracted by the very hot girl training for the next class. I was there because my little cousin was taking a class and I wanted to see what it was like. The kids class goes on while adults train for the next class, so I got to see a first lesson and what it progresses to, mostly kicking and elbowing each other with precision. Warm ups look as awkward and embarrassing as I remember them but I feel this is definitely something I want to get into for fitness and maybe self protection reasons, and I was only a little distracted by the very, very hot girl training for the adult class.
 
https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO1SBbujlLuMey71pZnbrOy67RY2ZPYjCKvNILxkdaT2AwGEelcw

Huh. I was think more like standing up, sliding them off slowly and kicking them away. Repeat with underwear. Throw off the bra. Slide between clean new sheets.
 
Don't worry. I'm fine now. Just needed to rant out a few expletives. The man I'm married to is an absolute asshole most of the time and it makes me wonder just how old he really is!

There are human years, dog years and husband years. I'll let you guess which one grows up last.
 
Steak, eggs, crispy bacon, hash browns, buttered biscuits, and strong, freshly brewed coffee.

Sex. Anal sex. Hard and rough, with clothes torn and her body pressed against the wall. Teeth in her shoulder. Fist in her hair. Cock pounding her ass.

Kittens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top