Dangerous Duets ~ Incubus and his Muse (Closed for Veroe)

Glad you like it...

When he laid her down on the bed she stretched out and smiled arms slipping around him hugging him close with a purr. Sinking lazily into the kisses as her hands caressed over his back and chest. As the kisses broke she stared lost in his eyes.

I always keep this room up a little more. He always wanted the house to age with grace keeping the character but appropriately. Really one of the first homes I have ever really had after foster houses and the street. I love that it is in the badlands were both sides leave me alone... except for you...

With a devious wink and a nip at his lips to enforce that last few words.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"Wow this is a beautiful bedroom. Karena."

He carried her over to the bed and carefully laid her down atop the sheets and began to reclaim her lips with a series of unhurried and tender kisses as he sat down atop the mattress beside her and his upper body leaning over her. One hand gently stroked her cheek as their reign of kissing continued.

"Glad you like it..." She purred hugging him close as they continued kissing, "I always keep this room up a little more."

As she spoke Canaan lowered his attentions from her full lips trailing kisses over her chin and across her jawline towards her earlobe.

"He always wanted the house to age with grace keeping the character but appropriately," She continued talking of the house she had inherited from her friend and mentor, "Really one of the first homes I have ever really had after foster houses and the street."

"Odd that it was smack dab right in the middle of the badlands," He murmured before taking her earlobe hostage between his lips and his tongue exploring the smooth texture of her skin there.

"I love that it is in the badlands where both sides leave me alone..." She confirmed, "...Except for you..."

Releasing her earlobe he chuckled she lifted his face up to accentuate her words with a devious wink and playful nip to his lower lip.

He chuckled in reply, "Its something I'm really happy to have done today."

Canaan dove into her hair breathing deep the floral fragrance of her shampoo and luxuriating in the sensual feeling of her silken tresses over his cheek and face. His hands began to gently memorize the contours of her sides over her clothing in no real hurry to move on. This time he would take his time. He didn't want to miss or skip over a single detail that was Karena.
 
She purred softly at the feel of his lips and hands. Her own hands slowly sensually slithering over his chest sides and back as she gently pulled him closer.

You are welcome here any time. I will tell the other fey residents to let you come and go freely to my home. Audra certainly seemed to know what she was doing introducing me to him.

A soft gasp her mind blanking out of words as she laid there lost in holding him and kissing along his neck ad she could with finger nails slithering over him slowly deliberately studying ever contour and feel of his body against hers.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

Canaan dove into her hair breathing deep the floral fragrance of her shampoo and luxuriating in the sensual feeling of her silken tresses over his cheek and face. His hands began to gently memorize the contours of her sides over her clothing in no real hurry to move on. This time he would take his time. He didn't want to miss or skip over a single detail that was Karena.

She purred and kissed in nibbled along the side of his neck sending shivers down his spine. Her hands slid over his chest and back tugging, urging, him closer to her and closer to her.

"You are welcome here any time. I will tell the other fey residents to let you come and go freely to my home," She murmured into his ear, "Audra certainly seemed to know what she was doing introducing me to him."

He paused at that. "Audra?" Yet he had more important subjects to dwell upon like kissing a line down the column of her throat to the hollow of her neck.

His hands reached down to her breasts using his thumbs to circle her nipples through her worn and well-loved concert T-shirt as he rose back up to lay claim upon her lips with a barrage of kisses.
 
She sank into the kisses with a relaxed passion. Her hands caressing over his chest and through his hair in this relaxed exploring way. The fact that Audra might have had an ulterior motive conscious or not for placing her there never crossed her mind. Right now the slow sensual pleasure was all that mattered and this intoxicating lover here with her.

Canaan...

Her voice enveloped with desire as her breathing began to become more gasps and her body more slithering in movements. Her natural feeding only passively traced him in their kissing. Her eyes opened for a moment in desire to see him and unconscious proof that this was not a dream. As she looked to him one hand moved to his cheek resting there gently.

At last no longer just dreams...

she purred before guiding his face closer for a passionate kiss.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

His hands reached down to her breasts using his thumbs to circle her nipples through her worn and well-loved concert T-shirt as he rose back up to lay claim upon her lips with a barrage of kisses.

"Canaan..." The murmur of her voice was coated with the rising desire he was instilling in her now.

To his incubus senses her body was just beginning to exude the wisps of sexual energy flowing into his own. They were smaller and slower and much less explosive than before, but things were just getting started. Looking up he caught her looking down as if trying to believe this moment was not just a hunger-induced daydream and their eyes met. He smiled to her as his thumb traced circles over her nipple through her T-shirt.

"At last no longer just dreams..." She stated.

He chuckled to her at that, "If this is just a dream then I hope I never wake up."

She purred at that hands pulling him up to her to seal the sentiment in another slow and passionate kiss.

His hands dipped underneath the hem of her Ramones T-shirt and began tracing fingertips up over her naked skin to the bounty of her breasts.
 
Body arched her eyes calling closed as their sensual tender passionate kisses continued to dance over their lips and desires. Her hands moved to explore him as well. Slithering and caressing all over him. He was right if this was some dream she never wanted to wake up. Her mind lost in passion and pleasure forgetting talking to their cyclops friend or the video shoot it was all lost to the moment and the strangely intoxicating energies between them.

Her legs moved to drape over his as her eyes finally opened that soft glow dancing over them in sparkling little wisps. Her own hunger seeking so aligned with him it was very strange but she could not remotely register that passing thought right now. Their bodies again beginning g the sensual dance that both of their kinds seemed to be very well versed in.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

His hands dipped underneath the hem of her Ramones T-shirt and began tracing fingertips up over her naked skin to the bounty of her breasts.

Her hands roamed over him clothes and skin both exciting him further. The arching of her back allowed him to pull up her shirt.

He leaned down and kissed her bare skin above the button of her jeans, and then her belly and again over her navel and up in a line to her bra. Canaan took his time. Karena was worth every second of it.
 
So slow and sensual was a wonderful feeling this time. More relaxed feeding if they even fed. Her hands tugging at his shirt slowly letting fingernails graze occasionally as she does. Her lips parted to speak but no words left her. None really needed in this moment as they took the time to explore bodies that felt so familiar from dreams. Her head lifting a little to watch his trailing kisses.

How could this be... Someone who could withstand deep feeding and be able to come back for more the same day. How did some orphan enigma deserve anything like this. He was wonderful and she would not lose this... Him... Any of it to some petty light fey dark fey garbage. At least the deep dark back of her currently ignored mind decided this ut just had to tell the rest of her when primal mind was done.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He leaned down and kissed her bare skin above the button of her jeans, and then her belly and again over her navel and up in a line to her bra. Canaan took his time. Karena was worth every second of it.

He raised her shirt just above her breasts letting his lips and tongue explore each inch of revealed skin. His hands cupped over those breasts gently giving them a squeeze as he trailed kisses to the lush valley between them. He delighted in the sounds of passion she made and the goosebumps raised on her skin in the wake of his lips upon it.

Glancing upward to meet her eyes he extended his tongue out and forged a trail up the slope of her breast in the narrow stretch of bared flesh between the material of her pulled up t-shirt and her right bra cup. His eyes never left hers, but his hands migrated away from her breasts to underneath where his fingers could unfasten the clasp of her bra. Many guys had difficulty doing this without seeing what they're fingers were doing, but Canaan had nimble fingers from playing his guitar and quite a bit of experience freeing women of her underwear in trysts of passion like this.

Those fingers lift the cups of her bra up for further exploration with more kisses to raise more goosebumps and elicit more gasps and murmured moans from her.
 
Her eyes sank into his before the pleasure of it all guided her head back closing her eyes and slithering gasps from her lips. Hands stretching down to reach him caressing him and dancing over his skin teasingly. So slow... So sensual it was almost more maddening than the raw wild passions earlier. Everything was determined and intent instead of intense and primal. He brought out hunger in her like no other and she had no idea why but she loved it. She opened her eyes once more and a deep gasp rippled from her as her head lifted up to better see him.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

Those fingers lift the cups of her bra up for further exploration with more kisses to raise more goosebumps and elicit more gasps and murmured moans from her.

Her moans and pleasure dipped murmurs were sweet music to his ears as his lips teasingly grazed over the tip of her nipple. Under his teasing it puckered into a tight bud begging for actual stimulation. Canaan lowered his lips to it to grant its request. He kissed it first before opening his lips to give it a different kind of a kiss, one of a more French variety.

His eyes lifted up to meet hers as tongue and lips reintroduced themselves fully to her nipple.
 
Her legs wrapped loosely around him her hands moved to slither through his hair and over his back and shoulders as her eyes sank into his with a bite to her lower lip at all the sensual intoxicating pleasures. The passion relaxed and perfect the hunger lazily lapped out to touch him even though the intensity of it that she felt was like nothing before. She could barely fathom it and could care less to try. It seemed as if some scientifically exact match but it didn't matter as she gasped at his lips and tongue on her breast. Undulating her body to gently press her breast firmly against his lips briefly. She could not take her eyes off his nor off the scene of his lips on her breast. A gasped smile as her eyes shimmered with ever sating hunger and passion.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

His eyes lifted up to meet hers as tongue and lips reintroduced themselves fully to her nipple.

She hungrily shifted to offer more of her breast to his lips and tongue, and Canaan was much obliged to take that offering from her. Making special care to give it the attention it deserved before shifting over to make certain her other nipple was not feeling left out.

Then Canaan began kissing a line down her stomach back to the waistband of her jeans. There he took the denim fabric in between his teeth and with skilled and practiced movements of his head pulled it free of its button. Then his teeth took hold of her zipper and lowering his head with the same precision pulled it open.

"Beautiful," He said placing a kiss over the fabric of her panties, "You're beautiful, Karena."
 
Her eyes sparkled at seeing him open her jeans with his teeth and purred.

That sight is beautiful Canaan.

Her hips undulate the slow sensual brought out the sensual dance like movements. Her fingers now just able to reach his hair with ease the nerves of the scalp were her target. Fingers dancing softly through his hair as her hips undulated after his kiss. Encouraging him sensually to help free her of those jeans he had opened so entertainingly with his teeth. Pushing up she drew one hand back to prop up on her elbow with a smile watching him. The smile on her lips primal and hungry. How could one fey draw so much hunger from her? However er he did it... It was far from natural or normal almost... Like a connection between her hunger and his energy like no other.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

"Beautiful," He said placing a kiss over the fabric of her panties, "You're beautiful, Karena."

"That sight is beautiful, Canaan." She replied eyes sparkling from the easy passion kindling between them.

"No," He insisted kissing the skin of her lower belly just above the elastic of her panties, "You're beautiful." To prove his point he nippled on the crease between the bend of her hip and the panties.

She began to wriggle lifting her hips up. An opportunity Canaan took full advantage of and pulled her jeans down over her hips. He continued laying kisses and nibbles along the waistband of her panties until he reached the curve of her hip. Canaan worked his tongue expertly underneath the elastic and drew it between his teeth pulling it down to where her jeans were bunched up over her thighs. Then he slowly pulled them down her legs laying kisses all the way on each and every exposed inch of flesh.

Once off he placed her pants and panties off to one side neatly and turned back to look at her in only shirt and bra pulled up above her breasts and long legs stretched out before him.

"Yeah," He nodded to her softly, "You're the beautiful one here, Karena."
 
She smiled to him still propped up on her elbow. Long hair pooling by her arm as her eyes still sparkled staring into his eyes. Fire danced deep down but it had not revealed itself yet. Her passion and hunger seemed to give it a taste of life but nothing to bring it out of her.

Well then get back over here my handsome incubus.

She purred softly as she stretched sensually rippling her body enticing him back to bed. Sliding one leg along the other and back down she licked her lips reaching a hand to him
 
Last edited:
IC: Canaan Alexander

Once off he placed her pants and panties off to one side neatly and turned back to look at her in only shirt and bra pulled up above her breasts and long legs stretched out before him.

"Yeah," He nodded to her softly, "You're the beautiful one here, Karena."

She began to move teasingly and enticingly to him saying, "Well then get back over here my handsome incubus." She offered her hand out for him.

He took it rolling onto his side beside her on the bed. He ran fingers over the side of her cheek, and kissed her lips as those fingers traced down her body slowly, sensually. His fingers trailed down to her bare sex, coaxing her thighs open so he could explore the valley of paradise between them with gentle fingertips.
 
Karena wriggled her hips as she felt his fingers explore so lazily lower. Her lips sealed to his as tongues leisurely danced together. This time around was all sensual and perfect. Her arms moved to slither around him as casually trace fingers over his back. One leg moving slightly to caress against his. Her eyes half closed from all the sheer pleasure of it all.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

He took it rolling onto his side beside her on the bed. He ran fingers over the side of her cheek, and kissed her lips as those fingers traced down her body slowly, sensually. His fingers trailed down to her bare sex, coaxing her thighs open so he could explore the valley of paradise between them with gentle fingertips.

The feel of her hands as her arms reached around his broad shoulders and traced fingertips sensually down his spine made him groan passionately into their kiss. Also Karena raised her leg tracing the inside of her foot up along his calf and knee made him shift resting one leg between her thighs as his fingers parted her lower lips and began courting her sensitive clitoris out to play.

Unlike their previous tryst Canaan took his time here. He was gentle as if Karena was made of the most precious of crystal to him.

His eyes opened and focused on hers as a fingertip rolled her clitoris.
 
She smiled to him as this all felt so natural like they had been lovers for years. Her eyes closing only to open slowly as she reached a hand to guide his face to hers for their lips to meet again. She let her other hand slowly slither lower as fingertips expertly began to leisurely caress him. She wanted to feel that firm hunger again.

Canaan...

She purred nipping at his lips as she wriggled her hips enticing him more. Her leg still caressing along his leg. She sank so deep into his eyes as they took their time pleasuring each other.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

His eyes opened and focused on hers as a fingertip rolled her clitoris.

At that Karena's eyes drifted closed and her lips drifted into the most beautiful smile Canaan had ever laid eyes upon. She reached over pulling his lips to hers in a flowing and affectionate series of kisses shared between them.

It was wonderful, and Canaan continued with slow leisurely and tender kissing until he felt her other hand lower to trace fingertips over his aching hard manhood. He pulled away with a small gasp and a smile to her.

"Canaan..." She said with a sexy purr as her teeth nibbled on his lower lip.

Her hips wriggled underneath his fingertips enticing them to stop joking around and get on with the business of fingering her to bliss. The feel of her leg stroking over his was the final straw in her case.

His eyes sank into hers as his fingertip sank inside between her wet folds. His thumb still rolling over her clitoris as his finger slowly began to tenderly push within her deeper and deeper to the first knuckle before slowly pulling back out to push back in, a leisurely pistoning inside of her sex going a little bit past the first knuckle with each push inside.

His eyes stayed on hers. She had beautiful eyes, the eyes of a siren. Eyes that call a man closer and deeper so he'd either crash upon the rocks or would meet his soulmate.

Was that was what Karena was to him?

Ridiculous.

Just silly poetry from a man in a moment of passion.

But what if even if it was silly and ridiculous...what if there was a kernel of the truth to that thought? What if he and Karena were indeed actual soulmates?

Something to ponder for later. For now he'd be content to be part of the poetry in this moment of passion with her.
 
A shared gasp as they stepped up their affections. Her hips pressed up against his fingers tender invasion. Her eyes so deep and lost in his seeing only his eyes and smile as she smiled to him as well. Her hand continued to caress him softly slithering over the length of that firm hunger that seemed so perfect for her. The depths of her mind held the thoughts of how connected and perfect together and no fear of their feeding harming the other.

Her head tossed back a little only briefly tearing her eyes from his as a sensual wave of pleasure seemed to wash through this connection and union. Her eyes finding his again as unconsciously tried to read the pleasure in his eyes.
 
IC: Canaan Alexander

His eyes sank into hers as his fingertip sank inside between her wet folds. His thumb still rolling over her clitoris as his finger slowly began to tenderly push within her deeper and deeper to the first knuckle before slowly pulling back out to push back in, a leisurely pistoning inside of her sex going a little bit past the first knuckle with each push inside.

They gasped together as their passions climbed higher and higher. They were connected in ways that were profoundly staggering in this moment. His fingers pumping into her sex and hers wrapped around his stroking it in synch with him without trying.

She was a font of energy. It just kept coming the wispy vapors only he could see flowed into him without sagging. It seemed to have no end. Perhaps this could work. Perhaps he had by some miracle found the woman he was meant to be with.

More ridiculous thoughts. He should really do something about this tendency for foolishness before he started to actually believe it.

Her head tipped back as his fingers caused a mini-orgasm to flare the energy vapors flowing into him. It was delicious both in flavor and in experience and Canaan couldn't get enough. He needed more. He craved more from her.

So when her came back down and her beautiful eyes reconnected with his he leaned in pressing his lips to hers but stopping a hairsbreadth from them. An invitation for her to meet him in the kiss and to take over the initiative.
 
She gasped her hand caressing more and more as the pleasure and passions built up. She fed softly still in awe of how deep and how long she could feed from him and just how hungry he was able to make her. The thought of someone seemingly so perfect for her and her hungers and her clearly for him as well had to be a dream. No one could ever last with her forever... That was too much to ask. Eventually the usual symptoms had to show up didn't they?

Canaan...
 
Back
Top