My brothers Lil Slut

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
My brothers Lil Slut [closed for Mother]

-Ryan Was coming home today the house was clean and his parents were picking him up his car waiting for him in the garage as he rode home he couldn't wait his sister was probably waiting for him remembering all the times he screwed her brains out when she asked for the first time when she was 18 all the way to her 19th birthday he could only imagine his hot sister now as the car ride was over soon enough as he got out walking to the door with his parents.He was now 26 and more grown.-
 
Last edited:
Name: Katherine (She goes by Kat)

Age: 22

Appearance: http://www.ecardmedia.eu/data/media/19/Brunette_Girl_006.jpg

I went over to my parents to greet my brother, Ryan. It had been a while since I last seen him. I missed him a lot more than a sister should. The last time that we did anything sexual was a few years back. When he left, I was in a short relationship with my boyfriend, Johnny, but it did not work out considering he was developing a very possessive and abusive streak. I got out of it before things got worse After dating a few years, I caught him with a girl who I thought was my friend. He moved out of town in order to go to school.

Our parents left for a few hours which gave me plenty of time to have some fun with him. I greeted him with a hug and a passionate kiss since we were in an area where no one could see us. “I missed you so much!” I said.
 
Last edited:
-Ryan hugged his sister and smiled once there parents were gone this was gonna be better.-"How are you my little slut."-he said as he rubbed her back in the hug going to her ass playing with it a bit.-"How are you feeling."-he smiled-
 
Mmmmm I am feeling a lot better since you are here." I said as we went into the house. I caught him up on what was going on including my break up with my boyfriend. I also told him that I was trying to find a new place to live. I wanted to be much closer to my brother. I missed being fucked by him.
 
-he smiled as he sat on the couch with her and smiled.-"I'm glad to hear that I could let you move in with me if you really want."-he said-"then me and you could have all sorts of fun together."
 
"Mmmm I would love to." I said with a smile wanting to be closer to my brother. I could start moving as soon as a couple of days. I began undressing for him so that we could have some fun before our parents got home.
 
-Ryan smiled at his sister as she was being really naughty now and that's the way he loved her.-"Mmm so what is my Slutty sister going to do for me now?"-he said looking up at her eyes-"what is The little slut going to want?"
 
I smiled mischieviously and undid his pants taking out his cock. I got on my knees and licked his cock from the shaft to tip before taking it into my mouth to suck. I missed sucking his cock as well as him fucking me.
 
-he groaned as her mouth touched his cock he began to get harder and he gripped her hair running his fingers in to it-
 
"Mmmmmm" I moaned softly. I caressed my brother's cock while I sucked on it for a bit before releasing it so that I could fully take it into my mouth. I sucked harder on it.
 
-He groaned feeling her mouth on his cock again as his eyes looked to hers and his fingers gripped her hair his hips began to slowly move in and out of her mouth.-"Yeah Kat you like that cock don't you suck it good and you get your cum shot."
 
.-"Yeah Kat you like that cock don't you suck it good and you get your cum shot." he said.
I moaned in agreement. I deep throated his cock.
 
-he groans as he gripped her hair and he shot a huge load of his cum right in her mouth.-"OH YEAH ooo Kat you dirty slut you, does the naughty slut want to be fucked."
 
I swallowed my brother's cum. "Please fuck me." I moaned, "I missed this.". I laid back onto the couch spreading my legs and offering him my pussy.
 
-Ryan Slid his cock in to her pussy and held her hips lifting her legs up and high as he began to thrust his cock in to her pussy.-
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ryan! I missed this a lot." I moaned as he slid his cock inside of me.
 
-he groaned as he pumped his cock in and out of her naughty pussy.-"I missed this to Kat it feels so dam good."
 
-Groans as he held her arms down with one hand and one in her hair as he thrusts his cock deeply in to her pussy groaning nice and loud.-
 
-He groaned thrusting his cock deep in side her his body running hot feeling her body burn with his it was like heaven with his sister all over again.-
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, Ryan!" I screamed as I came for him. I kept grinding against him not ready to stop. It was still a while before our parents got home, so we had plenty of time.
 
-Kat was squeezing him and he groans as he looked to her eyes.-"I am going to cum Little sister where do you want me to blow?"
 
I decided to have him cum on me. I got off and got on my knees and began to jerk him off with my breasts wanting him to cum on my face and breasts.
 
-Ryan Groans as he gripped Kat's hair and let loose a ton of splooge all over her face and breasts he groaned as his load blew all over and he released his cock from her breasts.-
 
Back
Top