The Isolated Blurt Thread XVI : Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean, do you like Mark Kermode? He's done a series on film and the horror episode is brilliant (his fave genre). He talks about the advert in the seventies with the kids playing by the water with Death watching! Thought of you. Worth a gander on iplayer.

I'll check it out. I don't mind Kermode, he knows his stuff.

It's not exactly the east side of the tracks... but yeah.
Domestics happen everywhere though.

The last big murder I remember in Winnetka was the Laurie Dann shooting at Hubbard Woods elementary school, and other places.

I forgot the townhouse murder back 25 yrs ago.

https://abc7chicago.com/attorney-fa...ect-arrested-after-winnetka-standoff/3953477/

never seen a gun in Winnetka? Ha! Guns all over, it's Cook County ;)

The murder happened in Northfield and to a Lawyer, suspect rented in Winnetka.

Well if it was only a lawyer that was shot......

I was compelled to change my AV to an ass pic because apparently, big bums piss off some people.

Yeahhhhhh. I, in no way, feel pissed off right now. I did when I logged in but now...nope!

Give me a thousand kisses, then a hundred, then another thousand, then a second hundred, then a thousand, then a hundred More.

Catullus, tr. by Len Krisak

This thread is now 11 years old:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=502917

I'm still not on skid row, but the dream is not yet dead.

Loved the thread. Even though it had its share of humble braggarts, there was little hostility and none of the knee-jerk political whining. :heart:

In you're mom.

Although some things haven't changed. :rolleyes:

As a RETIRED rodeo clown.

My frickin' back is killing me.

Yeah, some things haven't changed. :rolleyes:

Are you required not to wear a dress on casual day?

Damn near every day here is casual day.

If you dress up on casual day, it is assumed you have a job interview...or a date. I would prefer no one in my office think either of those are happening. ;)

It can wait until Monday.

If you dress up on casual day, it is assumed you have a job interview...or a date. I would prefer no one in my office think either of those are happening. ;)

It can wait until Monday.

What a bunch of catty bastards.

I can wear a dress any day I want!

And if I get shit for it, I'll fire 'em.

Most people do hate you as much as rob does, lil queef. :)

Oh? Shall we expect a thread and a poll?

Sadly for lil queef, thor was being sarcastic about wearing a dress. Lil queef, dead serious.

#liltranny

Sounds like somebody's asshole is still flaring after some risky behavior on his sexploitation adventure.

The second shower paid off. I didnt get an itchy ass.

Although the warm water apparently offered you some temporary relief, consider using some Tucks or Preparation H. Remember to take the antibiotics for the full course of treatment even if you start feeling some improvement.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back