Medical Conference

She laid down on the same bed that they had slept in and attempted to turn on the TV using the remote, while kicking off her shoes. It was a newschannel that came up, but it was in Spanish. She switched to the movie channels. It reminded her of the previous night!

Again the anticipation began to stir her thoughts. There was a slight tremor in her chest reminding her of the feeling of his mouth covering her breast and using every bit of his imagination to transmit his intentions. Her fingers slipped under her tee and moved to the cup of her bra.

"Where is he?"

There was a click of the lock in the door. She looked quickly.
 
He moved through the lobby and out into the street, feeling the warmth of the street and taste of seaside air. There was a coffee shop just down the street and with in minutes he was holding two fresh caffeine drinks--extra large. It was a well-spent $10. He retraced his route and found the elevator quickly, as he balanced his drinks and received favorable stares. Most of the car was going to upper floors and he was the second stop. The real trick came as he swiped his card while balancing the cups.

Melody was on the bed as he pushed the door with his foot. She could hardly speak as her eyes told everything.

"Cappuccino?"

"OOO..MY ...gosh!"

"If I reward you, what do I get in return?'

"Any--thing-you-want"

"Here you go. Careful it really is hot."

"I won't drink. I just want to worship it."

Will shed his shoes and sat on the opposite bed. He was only a yard away from Melody and she looked really great. She sat up to face him. They talked about the day as they enjoyed the coffee. Suddenly, Melody put her drink on the night stand, reached with hands and removed her tee, showing off her stretched bra.

"Waited for that all day."
 
It was like seeing a winning lottery ticket! It was so wonderful just to have it in her hand and know that she could savor the taste that she had missed since the previous Friday. Will was deserving of a generous reward and soon he would have it. After just two sips, Melody removed her tee as Will looked on with a clear intent registered in his eyes.

"This is so good. It has been too long."

"It sure has been."

"Ooooo..that too!"

Will put his drink down then stood up and removed his pants. Melody watched as she realized a game of "strip challenge" had begun. Not to be out done, Melody reached under her skirt and removed her underwear slowly making sure that her legs stepped through one at a time. She then turned and smiled. Will never hesitated as he took off his shirt.

Melody was down to two choices either of which would leave her showing her womanly features! She contemplated her move while sipping the cappuccino.
 
He had to admit that the idea of afternoon coffee was even better than he had anticipated. Even the people of Spain knew how to make the proper blend. The effect on Melody was inspiring. Seeing how her chest pressed out against the fabric of her bra got Will interested. He could imagine those soft mounds being constrained and aching to be free. However, when she took off her panties while leaving her skirt in place, his mind went into overdrive.

Melody was on the bed in his hotel room and already half naked. His eyes were focused on her soft lips sipping from the Styrofoam cup and thinking how wonderful it would feel to have them sucking on his cock. Melody clearly was using this conference as a way to revisit an earlier time frame in her life, perhaps to fulfill an unrequited fantasy.

She certainly knew how to tease. He watched her stand and turn her back to him before unhooking her skirt for it to fall to the floor. Will had an even better view of her ass when she stepped aside with each leg, striding her skirt. Quickly he stood and removed his skivizes before rubbing his fingers over her back and running them up to her bra strap. He cancelled the thought of removing her bra. Instead he rubbed his cock on her hips to bolster his member then sent the tip searching for her entranceway.

"Remember ..last night..doggie style?"

"Oh, yes...get me...rub my ass!"

There was a higher pitch to Melody's voice--an eagerness. Her skin felt warm and excited, as if she were involved in some physical activity. Will pressed forward with his legs. Melody's arms were on the bed pushing back against him readying herself for his entry.

"Get me Will"

He found her. She was wet. Melody was ready for him.

"Aaaaaaaa...oooooooo..yeah"

He was so fond of how she enjoyed being taken. He pressed inside, then began a series of well timed thrusts.

"Yes Melody---fuck that cock!"
 
It may have been a flirt, even a brave tease, but Melody could never have anticipated the rapid response. She was pressed to hold onto the bed as Will probed her from behind. He was so ready. She was caught by the sudden thrusts and shouted, "rub my ass!"

It was so good to feel the man take the lead. To have him make his own rules. Melody made an effort to say things that were dirty, but her mind went blank with the incredible lust that had taken control. Every statement lacked sense, yet appeared to spur Will to be more aggressive.

"I will, take me...cum where ever you want."
 
Just hearing hear her breathing deeply and utter those soft moans gave him assurance that this would be a long night of intense sex. Will wanted to be sure that Melody was in a complete state of sexual arousal. He pulled back and helped her to stand. He moved onto the bed giving her the impression that she was to go back on top like last night. Instead, he had her move onto his chest.

"Just a little further."

He was now staring directly into her wetness. She had only a small tuft of fur, but that was already wet. With only a small effort, he hoisted her closer to his mouth. Melody gasped at his intentions! She moved to directly over his chin. His tongue took a quick taste of her. Her legs flexed to bring her pussy closer. Her bra was still in place. With his free hand he began rubbing the fabric. He could feel Melody press with her thighs. His tongue located her nub which was quickly circled several times. Will had done a similar thing with other girls: Started using his cock, then switched to licking them, finally finishing them off with a great penetration of his shaft.

Melody was talking but he could not hear as his ears were pinned between her legs the pillow. His tongue moved relentlessly. He could feel a tiny trickle touching his tongue. He knew she was close. His hand moved down to grip her
thighs and he pretended to be pulling her toward his heated tongue. She shrieked!

A flood of her lotion coated his probing tongue! Melody's hands moved to his head, holding it in place as her hips rocked slowly. It took her more than a minute to relax. He waited as he tasted her!
 
Her hands pressed against the bedspread desperately holding her balance as Will thrust himself with a steady rhythm. Melody felt her body swirling toward a conclusion. She was surprised when he stopped and went on to the bed. She looked to see his cock still rigid. He guided her on to his chest as she moved her knees near his shoulders, somewhat puzzled by his plan. Only when he nuzzled her pussy did she fully understand.

"Oh my Gawd...are you really....AAAAAAhhh......."

His cock had been there only seconds early and now it was his tongue. Mike had never done such thing. Will was very acute in his manner but it was disguised by how softly he spoke and his gentle nature of openly giving her pleasure. Melody's instincts were to take full advantage. Quickly she scooched forward attempting to give his tongue better access.

He swirled inside her! He had no difficultly rummaging over her spot. "Ooo...right there...Aaaaaaa."

His fingers touched her everywhere! She felt her temperature building. She needed to hold off against this sexual bliss. Her knees were stretched yet it was so worth it. Melody reached and unhooked her bra, tossing it on the other bed, to allow Will to have her tits! Her breasts hung freely! She settled deeper onto Will's chin.

It was too late to prevent or delay the inevitable. Her spine was electrified. The charge moved upward to her brain and quickly clouded over, preventing her from moving. She could only breath-deeply! Will took everything. It was only later that she was aware of holding his head tightly in her grip. She stayed in place as Will slowly faded. His hand moved to her breast and pulled gently. He was ready for her!

Melody swung off to the center of the bed. He moved her onto her back. His cock was strained and very firm. She was willing to suck him but he had other ideas. He teased her with the tip momentarily before slowly using it to fill her. He was so big! Her legs moved even wider. Will went down onto her left breast with a soft nibbling motion that made her feel so womanly. Her lover wanted her body and she was giving it freely.

"Yes, Will fuck me....take me!"
 
Will was munching on her nipple, first using tongue and lips then his teeth to tenderly lift it. He had cleansed his mouth on her skin giving him a fresh new taste. Melody had already cum and was now his to enjoy. He was teasing her tits immensely when he heard her use the word "fuck." It was said with the volume and voice of a woman who wanted to be taken roughly. Without moving away from her nipple, Will gathered her right wrist and swung it up above her head then did the same with her left. Both of her hands we pinned to the bed. She was squirming with her legs. He wanted to last as long as possible.

"I want you to cum again. Cum on my cock."

"Yes, I will."

She bucked slightly with her legs. Will came up above her chest pleasantly watching the view of her tits rocking with the motion of her body.

"You taste sooo good, Melody."

"FUCK ME!"

Her shriek took him by surprise but it played perfectly into his plans. He complemented her body but it appeared to go unnoticed as Melody needed his jizz inside her!

She made one last surge with her hips. He knew when her eyes blinked rapidly that it was happening again. He released her wrists and immediately she moved her hands to her breasts, rubbing them as she poured her nectar over his throbbing rod. She breathed heavily. It felt so good to get a woman so excited that she would do anything he asked!
 
Last edited:
He was relentless with the way he went so voraciously after her breasts, just taking them for himself. Then his cock never once stopped thrusting. It went surging into her even when she made every effort to sooth and pleasure him. It was then that she felt herself preparing to orgasm for second time. There was no way to avoid the inevitable. Melody gave into her need pleasure.

"YESSSSSSS.......ooooo..YESSSSSS"

He must have matched her perfectly as he was gently licking her skin when she recovered her wits. He was so thoughtful. Will stood up near the edge of bed. Melody saw her chance. She slipped to the edge of the bed dangling her feet to the floor and took hold of his hips. His cock had lost most of its form and Melody moved to restore it!

"Right there Will....."

It was wet and somewhat sticky. It been more then a year since she last did
it with Mike. For his part Will stood still, perhaps watching or just hoping.
She took the first three inches, bobbed a few times then moved her tongue
to search out his manly slit! She could feel him react!
 
Last edited:
He had really no thoughts as he finished pumping off into Melody. He moved to give her some time, however she stopped him with her hands and positioned herself on the side of the bed. He bewildered by her intentions. It was only when she took hold of his cock that he understood. Her hand rubbed him feeling the slick wetness. He was spent totally. Yet, Melody showed only interest in getting her own impression as she leaned to take him into her mouth!

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....nice...."

He stood still not knowing how long it would last. He felt so good that she was willing to try it. Even though he was sure he needed more time than anything. It appeared to be hopeless. Yet Melody sucked on him ever so slowly. A minute went by and she was still going.

"You really are a special woman."

He could not get a good view of her chest. His hand rubbed on her back as an act of encouragement. She picked up the pace. He felt his cock stirring against the pressure of her tongue. She flicked at his tip searching out his tiny slit. Her fingers applied a gentle tightness to the base. He began to feel the pressure of his cock moving further toward Melody's throat. She was so intent! He thought about how best to take her! He needed something-hot!

He wanted to titty-fuck her and he also wanted her to give him another full blow-job, but neither idea was right for the moment. Melody deserved better. He reached to smooth his fingers over her breast. He was rapidly getting harder.

"Oooo good girl. Stand up and turn around. I want you."

Melody took another few bobs of her head then pulled back and stood. He had her turn toward the bed but lean over to touch the floor!

"Yes, that's it. Either hold onto the floor or grab your ankles!"

"Like this?"

"Perfect"

Her pussy was positioned directly in front of his cock. He knew she was still wet. He rubbed himself in the slender valley a few long strokes. Melody groaned soft murmur. He pointed himself right at her beckoning entranceway. It took only a slight effort. She was still tight! He was in!

"OH MY GOD!"

Her shrieking made him even firmer. He gripped her hips pulling her back against his rock hard shaft making her moan in a deep protracted manner.

"YES....fuck that cock!"
 
He had been so assertive literally leading her to a second orgasm that she felt the need to reward Will. He was soft and smooth as she began taking him slowly, not knowing where it might lead. She shifted to using her teeth to rake over him. He began getting more involved. Will's cock was fully shaved and so very smooth. So different from that of her Husband. When he began getting firmness, Will directed her to turn around and stretch for the floor.

"Like this?"

He didn't answer. Instead he stepped in behind her and delivered himself directly into her pussy. She felt him at full strength, making her feel the womanly pride of having the body that he desired. Will wanted her! His level of penetration was incredible. She made a series of guttural cries. However, the position was so strange and had the feel of being rather whorish!

"Oh my....AAAAAAAaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhh...ooooooooooooo...ooo yes, touch there...yesss...YESSSSSSSS"

It was all imagination and feel as Melody could not see anything, only feel his stretched cock penetrating her and his balls rubbing on her, pressing to get at her warmth!

"OOOooooo...FUCK MEEee!"

Never had she felt so desired by a lover!! She had known how large he could
get and now he had himself buried deep inside her! Melody's fingers pressed
into the carpet attempting to hold her position!
 
Last edited:
"Like this?"

Will thrust forward delivering his shaft at the same moment that he pulled back on her hips. The feeling was unbelievable. Melody made a repeated surge of breathing deeply as she enjoyed being taken! It was so exhilarating that it could not last. Will felt his moment arriving and enjoyed delivering his load, as his thumb moved at
the last moment to circle her tiny hole. He hoped she wouldn't notice. He
streamed his load into her! "Good girl...there.."

He made sure he was empty then assisted Melody back to a standing position. Both were shaking from the sensational sexual romp. He took notice of her tits which were noticeably swollen and swaying as she stepped forward to kiss him. He wanted to feel them but lacked the strength.

"You were so good to me Melody. You deserve a body rub."

"First a shower....join me?"
 
Last edited:
He had been able to easily thrust inside her before but this had been especially exciting. She need to keep her eyes closed as he did everything. Fortunately, he came quickly. As she stood and caught her breath Melody felt his fingers steadying her and holding her close almost as an apology for being so rough. They were two doctors who had managed to find each other and give incredible pleasure. There was no need to think beyond.

"First a shower...join me?"

He was only two eager to take her to the shower stall. He led the way, holding her hand. Once inside the warm water he held her close and washed her body. Will had filled her twice and she wanted to fresh for later. She could feel Will's warm jizz and wanted to wash herself clean. As she returned the favor and washed him she had a swell look at his cock. It was so smooth it took her time to adjust to not seeing pubic hair.

"That felt so good to have you so turned on."

"You got me so hard, I just had to get you quickly. I was almost going off in your mouth."

"It's ok if that happens. I don't mind."

They were spending extra time in the warm water and they both knew it. Eventually, they stepped out and dried off together. She caught him several times looking at her and enjoying the view. Melody deliberately turned around to give a back view and even leaned over for him to see her tits, then moved her towel to dry her hair with her arms extended, knowing that his eyes were watching her chest.

He had done such a thorough job of arousing her breasts that they ached slightly, but it somehow felt good. They emerged from the bathroom both nude. Will used the microwave to re-heat the coffee and they stood around the table sipping the refreshing caffeine. She could never recall casually being naked with her husband at home!

The hotel room had become a point of refuge. She felt very secure now that she had Will for protection. She would give him anything he needed to keep by her side. She turned purposely to her side to give him another view of her bottom, perhaps to stir him into further action.

What was happening?
 
Last edited:
Walking into the shower Will noticed the wet lotion leaking onto Melody's thigh. He had cum in her twice and it was a small wonder that it had filled her to capacity. The shower water felt good, as did rubbing her wet skin. She was very active in the shower, almost eager to get more. The water looked so good cascading off her tits.

They talked while drying off. Soon he was feeling the need to get more of her. He fought off the feeling giving himself time--time to think. He needed a plan of how to get her a third time. Once they returned to the room she stood around drinking her cappuccino almost unaware that she was naked. Melody was a doctor and a professional, yet she was very comfortable with showing herself! Will drank his coffee calmly. Time was on his side. He had all night!

He was looking directly at her patch of hair directly above her pussy. It was so neatly done. He needed to ask how? Would she pay to have it done professionally?

Will cleared his thoughts! He took her hand and led her to the other bed and placed her face down for a body rub. With the lotion bottle in hand, he straddled her neatly to get near her soft tush!
 
It was almost as much fun to talk in the little kitchen area as it had been to be ravished by Will in bed. He stood there watching her with the look of an art patron seeing something they liked. He seemed to be especially interested in watching her ass. It made her feel great. It was also Tuesday night which was the halfway point of her week in Europe. Tomorrow was a free day as there were no real presentations. It was meant as way of allowing the attendees to see the sites. However, Melody would be sleeping nude and waking up late!

Will set his cup down and led the way to the bed. Once she was face-down in the bed, Will moved over her bottom. Next she felt his hands working the lotion into her back. He was so thorough as he circled and pressed with his finger tips.
 
Melody was enjoying the feeling of his touch. Will was feeling the trust that she had in him by lying there with him seeing everything. He had no inclination at the moment but could not resist rubbing his cock in that narrow notch of her butt. It slid along nicely as he moved his hands along her back and across her shoulders as she made quiet sounds of enjoyment. He knew there would be a huge payoff.

It was one of his favorite things to do with a woman. Every girl wants her man to enjoy seeing her body and a rubdown is the perfect time. Some girlfriends in the past were hesitant to show themselves with the lights on, perhaps fearing that they would not measure up. That was not Melody. She obviously was very much in tune with showing herself.

He moved to do her legs and feet.
 
Spelling

Within seconds she moved into a pleasant trance where her body responded to his every solitary move. He found every possible ache. Gradually his fingers moved deeper.

Thirty minutes from now she would return the favor. After that he would be getting her and she would be taking him.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmm......feels soo good. I love it when you do my ass."

"I like it too....it is so soft."

Will pushed and flexed her thigh as he moved ever closer to her ass. He wanted to get her excited.
 
Last edited:
Never had her body experienced such prolonged ecstasy as the last hour. First, she had mindless sex and now it was this endless body rub that Will was giving where he went to every ache without missing. She was mesmerized. He could go anywhere! Melody wanted him so badly!

She could feel him pressing firmly as if he were attempting to reach lower levels of tissue. He was especially insistent on going on both sides of her spine. Her lower back was always a problem area from her long hours walking the hospital floors. Now, he was clearing away all of those painful areas.

I will reward him beyond his wildest dreams!

Melody laid still as his fingers began pressing on her butt. He was rubbing her with the lotion yet she wondered where his eyes were looking and most importantly--what was he thinking? Sex had always been enjoyable for her. Now it was exciting!

Tonight, would be one long night. There was no need to wake up early on Wednesday!
 
Drifting into a pleasant slumber led her to recall how she had behaved in bed with Will. She had always been one to exercise caution while proceeding slowly with relationships. Even with Mike it had been a full two months before they had sex and almost a year before moving in to his place. It was just two months before their wedding.

She had wanted to show the hospital that she was prepared to take on a full international conference. The idea of it being in Spain was not seen as a problem until the plane landed and all her fears returned to haunt her. New situations, especially with large crowds of strangers, had always caused her anxiety. Then Will came to her rescue! She needed him as a guide.

Still was that a reason to go so far as to fuck him?

He was like no person she had ever met--at least in real life.
 
As he finished her thighs, Will moved to do her butt one more time although he was sure that Melody was asleep. He moved down the notch as far as he dared then covered her back with the bath towel. She slowly roused herself a few minutes later proving that she was not sleeping.

"Your turn?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, front or back?"

He smiled and moved to the spot she had been in moments earlier. Melody moved to straddle him but ended up sitting on his lower back shuttling along and in reality rubbing her clit on his back, knowing that he would enjoy the idea. Before starting, she leaned over his back and kissed his skin whispering "thank you" as her chest bounced on his back. Teasing was so much fun!

Melody spoke freely with random thoughts as her hands traveled in circles with ever increasing down pressure. She wanted him to be rewarded for his generous help. Taking her time and being so thorough as to miss no part of his body.

"Tonight is going to be a great night ....hope you like sleeping naked...cuz, there won't be much need for clothes....or sleep"
 
As she rubbed the lotion over him, his words made her feel safe and secure. Even though he indicated that they would sleeping naked, she was not concerned in the least. She had gone too far already.

Melody used the massage as a personal workout something she had been missing. Back at home she went for a run twice a week and to the gym. Since Sunday she had only been out of the hotel once. She moved her arms and stretched, giving Will the feeling of a professional job as she moved around his body. He had very nice form. He must also have a gym that he visits.

Once again her mind slipped back into thoughts of sex. What could he be thinking of to try? Imagination was one thing she wanted more of from her marriage. There was a certain amount of spontaneous and wild locations for expression when she was in collage. She was feeling a restoration of that this week.

"So tonight we sleep without clothes. I want you to know Will, you can fuck anytime you want. Just get on top and let me have it. You can ride me! I won't mind."

She ended by rubbing his butt just as he had. Melody stepped off the bed, but was stopped by his hand pulling her back to the bed landing on her back, only to be captured by Will's arms holding in place as he kissed her deeply. It went on for several seconds. She kissed him back expecting to him begin ravishing her. Instead he kept kissing her lips. It was Melody that started slipping her tongue into his mouth. Then Will did the same. It went on for several minutes. It was a reminder of what making-out had been as a teen. He tension was rising. Will kept kissing her. He made no move for her pussy, nor her tits. She enjoyed his attention immensely but was savoring the idea of being jumped.

"You are so good at getting me hot?"

"I enjoy kissing you so much Melody."

She moved out from under and took his position on top, pressing his head to the bed with her kiss. This allowed her breasts to surge against his chest. Would this be enough to stir his thoughts.
 
The scent of the lotion filled the air as he caressed her shoulders. He could tell she was getting heated when she began moving faster and shuttling her body until she was on top, still kissing him. He was hopeful that she would reach for his cock or perhaps more!

Just kissing her felt so intense and gave him the prospect of this being one of those unimaginable nights that becomes part of the memory bank. Melody was just like himself, a doctor. A person with a high profile job and huge amount of prestige. To be spread naked on a bed and making love was just not something in her nature. She was definitely giving in to her primal feelings. He knew perhaps a few other women like her. Each had been very special.

Melody rolled across his chest making no move to go further. Her kisses were delicious. He was debating what to do. He would take his time. Suddenly, Melody broke the tension.

"Want me to go first?"

"Yes, I want you. Get on your back, I'm going to start first with my fingers.....OK?"

"Really?.....like this."

Melody moved quickly to the foot of bed with her head on the very edge, while her legs were spread. Will pounced to get between her legs with his face only inches from her pussy.

"Love how smooth your mound looks."

"Thank you."

"I will go slow."

"uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm......"

Will's thumb pressed directly on her clit while his fingers smoothed her skin. She was tight, even though he had been in her only an hour earlier. Melody was purring in response to his touch. Her tits were lying flat waiting to sucked. He would do that later. Now was his chance to study this girl's womanhood. His thumb gained entry instantly feeling her wet tunnel. She groaned knowing that he would try to get her off.

"Ooooo...Melody, what a swell pussy you have."

She rocked slightly against his thrusting thumb. It was not nearly as big as his shaft and swirled his wrist in a twisting fashion.

"Feels so good, you really have me going."

"I want to fuck you with my thumb."

"Ohhhh..YESSS...do it!"
 
Will had surprised her and it was mild shock. It had never been easy for to be on display for a lover. Sex was fine, but to be naked with a guy either in a shower or while swimming was filled with trepidation. This was exact the same situation.

His thumb was moving in perfect rhythm and he had the sequence down to a science. His eyes were examining her closely but she could not be timid at the moment. Instead, she felt to need to give in to him and let him lead her to orgasm. She felt he would stop and simply fuck her, yet he kept going. Will was taking her deeper into his confidence! It was his touch--again. She twitched as he mad another adjustment. There had always been two things that a body rub made her feel, sleepy and sexual.

"Faster....faster..."
 
"Yes, go ahead you deserve it. I want you to get yours. Don't worry about me."

She again flashed her eyes as he moved faster, twisting his wrist in opposite directions. It made him feel so trusted to have his friend permitting him to touch her in such a private way. Will was relentless. He smiled without thinking.

His cock was stretched and he had to make his move. He pulled away and quickly crawled to be over Melody looking downward at her luscious mounds, but there was no need for that as he wanted only to take her. Within a few tries his cock found her opening. She made a very uncharacteristic gurgle sound as her pussy was probed. He felt her hand move to grip his shaft as she attempted to hurry his entry.

"ooooo..fuck me...give it to me..."

"You want me to cum inside you?"

"Yesssss....hurry"

"You want me fuck you hard?"

"YESSS...."

She bucked with her hips and Will relented by slamming himself forward. Instantly her hands clenched his hips as Melody held him close, as if he might want to pull away. He had no such desire.
 
He was of course teasing her. And, it was working. He was asking foolish questions but there was this charm to his manner of teasing. She could barely construct an intelligent reply. As much as she anticipated him taking her, it still came as a surprise.

Suddenly he was there! His thumb had worked wonders but his cock was so much more. It took less than a minute for her to coat him thoroughly with her lotion, which only made it easier for him to accommodate himself, which he did. She could see it in his eyes. He was so turned on!
 
Back
Top