You can't yada yada sex!

ArdentHemingway

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Posts
180
For a story I'm writing, I need to have the lead character give her boss a blowjob to get a night off.
I was about to write the scene, but just wasn't feeling it, so I decided on the following stand-in (I might write the scene as an epilogue or something later).

---
Asking for tonight off had gone about as Li had expected it would -- “boss, I can't work on Saturday the Xth”, “non?”, unzip, shooka-shooka-shooka-shooka, zip, “OK, but only because I'm a nice guy” -- and now she was getting ready for the party.
---

As far as the lead character is concerned, giving her boss a blowjob was a non-event anyway.


From Seinfeld "The Yada Yada":
---
"I met this lawyer, we went out to dinner, I had the lobster bisque, we went back to my place, yada yada yada, I never heard from him again."
---


So, in the spirit of Seinfeld... share a short scene in which you yada yada (or another nonsense word) sex.
 
Last edited:
I would answer but not sure I understand the question. Then again, Seinfeld is not really my thing.
 
Paris clapped his hand on his friend's shoulder as they watched the slow methodical approach of Agamemnon and his ships from the parapet.

"There I was Hector, at a splendid dinner party in Sparta. I was speaking to my gracious host, the king, when the loveliest woman I had ever seen approached. I thought silently, 'who is this I wonder, Aprodite herself?' Menelaus broke my impromptu daydream saying, 'may I introduce my wife, Helen.' Yada, Yada, Yada... Achilles, Ajax, Achaean fleet..."

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
Back
Top