Dressing girly

CD Tina BBW

The more you dress girly, the greater the desire to be a gurl has been my experience. Start with panties try on stockings and then you are eager to see how you are looking with breasts, a wig, and make up in your own Little Black Dress. Love the gurl that you are and have fun.

Tina:kiss:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140529_135514_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    IMG_20140529_135514_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_20140520_163139_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    IMG_20140520_163139_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 258
love to dress up very girlie and b treated like one.looking 4 large cock.hit me up
.408
 
me too

I'd love to be able to dress up like a pretty young girl every day. I'd love to have a job where I could be dressed up in my short sexy skirts and tops or a pretty dress and go about my daily routine without anyone knowing about the secret under my panties. I'd love to be working as an administrative assistant for a lady boss who has feminized me and has me service her clients as an added incentive to get them to join her firm or buy her products. Something along those lines anyway.
 
Have always wanted dress up as a girl for someone or have someone teach me the finer points. Did once in a silkly slip and danced in front of 150 people with orange pumps, felt good
 
love to dress

I dress as often as I can. Not nearly as much as I would like to. When I do though, I go all out...make up,heels,lingerie, full outfits.
When I'm dressed up I love to suck cock. I think it completes the outfit, lol.
 
wish I could do it. fully dressed once or twice and loved it. felt so fem just wanted to give myself to a man.
 
In hers

50mwm love to pnp wear hers on my knees behind a sub cock sucker in 815 Plainfield il
 
Love to wear panties.. anything else? Not sure, I have a beard, and it kind of kills the effect...
 
I dress as often as I can. Not nearly as much as I would like to. When I do though, I go all out...make up,heels,lingerie, full outfits.
When I'm dressed up I love to suck cock. I think it completes the outfit, lol.

Sonoma, you are not alone. Especially in your area in southern CA. I'm in northern CA but travel south often for "work". Before I go I post on unitedsexaddicts dot com. Its a site for tgurls, CD's, woman who love them (yes there are many) couples and men looking for hookups. They host weekly parties in LA and SD for CD's and gurls to get together safely and play. Check it out. If anyone else is interested, let me know and i'll PM you my page so you can see me fullly dressed and ready for hot fat cocks and fun!
 
Oh Yes

Hi. Truely enjoy dressing girlie and being so horny. Especially enjoy vintage lingerie such as garter belts, corsets and even on girdles as well as shape wear. Anyone liking to be friends please let me know!
DebbyCD
 
I've met some fun people on USA. I haven't been to any parties though. I'd love to see your page.
 
Dressing girly? Oh, yeah...Check some of my past posts (or my profile pic) :devil:
 
I am a bi male that has a huge pantyhose fetish. I have had this fetish since I was young. I love the way hose feel on my skin and have a hope that one day I can find a gal that shares n my hose fetish. until then I am experimenting with my bi side and have found the only way to feel comfortable with another guy is if I dress girly n wear especially hose!!! my normal name is brent but I go by nickii when I am xdrssed.

Hi Nickii,
I'm the same way. I'm not really attracted to guys but I love to dress from time to time. When I'm dressed I sometimes get so hot and horny that masturbating isn't enough. On of my favorite things to do while dressed is suck cock. The last time I dressed I got ahold of a "friend" and had to have it. I don't know what was hotter, me sucking him or watching myself in the mirror while doing it...lol
 
Hi Nickii,
I'm the same way. I'm not really attracted to guys but I love to dress from time to time. When I'm dressed I sometimes get so hot and horny that masturbating isn't enough. On of my favorite things to do while dressed is suck cock. The last time I dressed I got ahold of a "friend" and had to have it. I don't know what was hotter, me sucking him or watching myself in the mirror while doing it...lol

Happily married, but dressing a bit will always fuel my craving for men.
 
I like wearing panties all the time and enjoy dressing when the wife is out.
 
Back
Top