StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I wore this dress last night to my son's HS graduation. I took a few pics before and after.

Here are the first four taken before I went. Three more for tomorrow posting, from my bedroom when I was ready to take it off. ;)

Attachments

• aquadress1.jpg
    aquadress1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 710
  • aquadress2.jpg
    aquadress2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 613
  • aquadress3.jpg
    aquadress3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 608
  • aquadress4.jpg
    aquadress4.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 685
No, you have to cum here ;) :devil:

So, I wore this dress last night to my son's HS graduation. I took a few pics before and after.

Here are the first four taken before I went. Three more for tomorrow posting, from my bedroom when I was ready to take it off. ;)

Oh these will definitely help me cum over there!

you sneaky devil. I like the down pic. Just enough tease to get me there..

That dress looks beautiful on you. I would love to bend you over while you are still in it. :devil::p
Amp

Between that GIF and that soundclip... I'm pretty riled up over here. Haha. Hot, to say the least.

Love the color. You look great!

Damn the things I would love to do to you! You are gorgeous!

You look fabulous in this dress. :rose: And the upskirt is one of the best upskirt teases I have seen. Wonderful! :heart:

spank me spank me! :caning:

*spank, spank spank spank*. As you wish, ma'am! ;) I believe I've missed a video and audio... I am going to have to use you.. I mean, view and listen to you, sometime soon. ;)

Hope you're having a pleasant evening... :rose:

I imagine that you turned a lot of heads at the graduation. Of course...I imagine a lot about you. ;)

Them poor boys must have wanted to just fuck you right there and then

Wow - hello - just found your thread - LOVE the dress photos......

one word -
FabulousSexiness.gif

Fuck me - these photos are perfectly - so hot, so sexy - thanks for getting me hard again this morning xx

I'm sure you had all the teenage boys dreaming of MILF heaven.

:D lol...I dont know about that. But thank you!
Oh these will definitely help me cum over there!

you sneaky devil. I like the down pic. Just enough tease to get me there..

That dress looks beautiful on you. I would love to bend you over while you are still in it.
Amp

thanks Amp :kiss: It would be fun to be bent over in that dress. :devil:
Love the color. You look great!

Damn the things I would love to do to you! You are gorgeous!

You look fabulous in this dress. And the upskirt is one of the best upskirt teases I have seen. Wonderful!

GRRRR Such a hot sexy momma!!

I imagine that you turned a lot of heads at the graduation. Of course...I imagine a lot about you. ;)

Them poor boys must have wanted to just fuck you right there and then
Wow - hello - just found your thread - LOVE the dress photos......

Thanks so much guys :kiss:

Fuck me - these photos are perfectly - so hot, so sexy - thanks for getting me hard again this morning xx

Between that GIF and that soundclip... I'm pretty riled up over here. Haha. Hot, to say the least.

Im glad you liked it. ;)

*spank, spank spank spank*. As you wish, ma'am! I believe I've missed a video and audio... I am going to have to use you.. I mean, view and listen to you, sometime soon.

Hope you're having a pleasant evening..

I did, thank you! :kiss:

Here are the last three pics of my Aqua dress series.

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Its going to be a busy one for me! And hot! Already 80 degrees at 8am!!

Attachments

• aquadress5.jpg
    aquadress5.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 704
  • aquadress6.jpg
    aquadress6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 687
  • aquadress7.jpg
    aquadress7.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,550

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Its going to be a busy one for me! And hot! Already 80 degrees at 8am!!

attachment.php

Good morning Sexy One :rose:

More fabulous pics. Looking at your pictures is my favorite way to start my morning. :) Love the sexy lace panties. And oh what a sweet treasure must lie just beneath that delicate thin fabric.
attachment.php

Wow - just love these - especially the first one of you on your back....
xxx

Aqua.... Velvet

Oh Ms Stacey.... I can only imagine the velvet smooth sweet delight under those sexy lace aqua outfit. Yummmm

I have spent some time lurking in your thread. I have to say you are one delicious woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back