Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

Nitpick: Not many hills in Texas.

Nitpick: I spent 4 years living in the Texas "Hill country" which is an area in central TX that is quite hilly indeed spanning quite a large chunk of TX real estate. I assure you...the sister fucking hillbillies exist.
TexasHillCountry.jpg

texas-hill-country-golf.jpg

Shut the fuck up just another thing coming out your ass that you haven't got a clue about.

Indeed.

TX has some truly beautiful spots....most only during the brief spring/fall but they are there. The other 95% of the state is a fucking hole.

Starting with and around Houston going south.
Nasty ass sewage looking water for beach

Texans can be a little ornery.:)

http://2ndamendmentright.org/2012/04/30/5386/

From a guy in Austin , Texas :

My neighbor is a “lefty” of sorts (Obama bumper stickers, gung-ho socialized medicine, “guns should be banned”, etc.). So this past spring I put this sign up in my yard after one of his anti-gun rants at a neighborhood cocktail party. The sign wasn’t up more than an hour before he called the police and wanted them to make me take down the sign. Fortunately, the officer politely informed him that it was not their job to take such action without a court order and that he had to file a complaint “downtown” first, which would be reviewed by the city attorney to see if it violated any city, county, or state ordinances, which if there was a violation a court order would be sent to the offending party (me) to “remove the sign in seven days.”

After several weeks he was informed that the sign was legal and there was nothing the city could do, which obviously made him madder. I tried to smooth things over by inviting him to go shooting with me and my friends at the hunt club but that seemed to make him even more angry. I am at a loss how to reconcile our long relationship (notice I did not say friendship), any suggestions would be welcome.

Last edited:
Nitpick: I spent 4 years living in the Texas "Hill country" which is an area in central TX that is quite hilly indeed spanning quite a large chunk of TX real estate. I assure you...the sister fucking hillbillies exist.
TexasHillCountry.jpg

texas-hill-country-golf.jpg

:) Imagine that! Now, what's Texan for "Bend ovuh an' squeal lahk a pig!"?

Starting with and around Houston going south.
Nasty ass sewage looking water for beach

yea, foul ass beaches...out west and the pan handle, flat desolate shit hole.......DFW are is a little less desolate bit it's still a flat shit hole. I really only cared for the hill country and there are some really pretty areas south east but that's pretty much it.

My neighbor is a “lefty” of sorts (Obama bumper stickers, gung-ho socialized medicine, “guns should be banned”, etc.). So this past spring I put this sign up in my yard after one of his anti-gun rants at a neighborhood cocktail party. The sign wasn’t up more than an hour before he called the police and wanted them to make me take down the sign. Fortunately, the officer politely informed him that it was not their job to take such action without a court order and that he had to file a complaint “downtown” first, which would be reviewed by the city attorney to see if it violated any city, county, or state ordinances, which if there was a violation a court order would be sent to the offending party (me) to “remove the sign in seven days.”

After several weeks he was informed that the sign was legal and there was nothing the city could do, which obviously made him madder. I tried to smooth things over by inviting him to go shooting with me and my friends at the hunt club but that seemed to make him even more angry. I am at a loss how to reconcile our long relationship (notice I did not say friendship), any suggestions would be welcome.

Fucking awesome...I lol'ed

:) Imagine that! Now, what's Texan for "Bend ovuh an' squeal lahk a pig!"?

I imagine it sounds like that...I try and avoid going to far west into the hills (where some do have eyes) or to far east into the woods, there are some good ol' boys out around the Lufkin area and such. Every bit the unnerving bumpkin fucks you are liable to bump into in West Virginia/east Kentucky.
deliverance-banjo.jpg

yea, foul ass beaches...out west and the pan handle, flat desolate shit hole.......DFW are is a little less desolate bit it's still a flat shit hole. I really only cared for the hill country and there are some really pretty areas south east but that's pretty much it.

West Texas isn't that bad around and in the cap rock it's beautiful but you're right pretty much the rest sucks it's flat you can stand on a tuna can be the tallest thing around for 50 miles.

East Texas is where the back woods swamp people live you get down near Jefferson no telling what you might find. They have snakes that make the rattle snake look like a joke. That's why I keep my white ass out of east Texas.

West Texas isn't that bad around and in the cap rock it's beautiful but you're right pretty much the rest sucks it's flat you can stand on a tuna can be the tallest thing around for 50 miles.

East Texas is where the back woods swamp people live you get down near Jefferson no telling what you might find. They have snakes that make the rattle snake look like a joke. That's why I keep my white ass out of east Texas.

Yea it's a spot but the bottom line is it's simply to fucking hot for me so fuck TX.

Well, I bet they could grow some fine-ass sativa there! Try that in the Pacific Northwest!

Lanky thin sativa's aren't really my bag anyhow, I like the big bottomed indica girls with buds the size of foot balls. ;)
big%20bud%20x%20white%20widow%20fem-509x355.jpg

Yea it's a spot but the bottom line is it's simply to fucking hot for me so fuck TX.

As I get older thinking same thing been looking at turks and caicos island I just don't like hurricanes are Costa Rica get a very nice house there cheap and it's cheap the live there also.

As I get older thinking same thing been looking at turks and caicos island I just don't like hurricanes are Costa Rica get a very nice house there cheap and it's cheap the live there also.

True...but I'm a mountain/forest person, not a tropical person after about a week the sun would drive me fucking bonkers.:D Maybe I should look into Mongoria
GOD_a2981d_733909.jpg

True...but I'm a mountain/forest person, not a tropical person after about a week the sun would drive me fucking bonkers.:D Maybe I should look into Mongoria
GOD_a2981d_733909.jpg

It's all about having options and a exit out before it's to late.
All they keep doing is rearranging deck chairs on the ship and telling everyone why this is the Titanic of course it's not going to sink.

Hell, all the neighbor has to do is get his own sign that says, "Wanna bet?"

But then, he's a Texan so he probably wouldn't think of that.

Back