The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bitches should know when to give it it a rest.
Wonders also if they'd be so brave without their fuckin pack surrounding them?

If ordering the entire series of Battlestar Galactica on Blu-Ray (including the miniseries and two one-shots The Plan and Razor) because amazon had it on sale for close to 200 bucks off is wrong, then the word 'right' has no meaning.

If ordering the entire series of Battlestar Galactica on Blu-Ray (including the miniseries and two one-shots The Plan and Razor) because amazon had it on sale for close to 200 bucks off is wrong, then the word 'right' has no meaning.

I concur with this wholeheartedly. That's also the last thing I thought.

Someone finally told me who the Kardashians were.
I almost had to kill myself out of the shame of being human

The Kardashian's are the embodiment of everything terrible about pop culture. They are famous because they are famous.

Thought of the day: Lit is getting mowed down in terms of members. FF is out, BG is out, Rayne is out, others have randomly disappeared. Tis the season to peace out huh?

Well, goodbye to all those that departed and best wishes. May you find greener pastures or at least a spot where the dog hasn't killed the grass!

That we are blessed with certain people in our lives. These people are our life lines when the world gets to be too much. They take the time to share their wisdom and help you find your center. Be it caring words, the painful truth, or a command, these people are there when you need them most.

So I need to accept their advice, their sympathy, their suggestions of things that may be uncomfortable and even their criticism, despite my instinct to push them away.

I am lucky, and they are my strength when I am spent and for that I think my maker, God, the cosmos, or whatever divine guidance that has crossed my path with these who mean so much.

Thought of the day: Lit is getting mowed down in terms of members. FF is out, BG is out, Rayne is out, others have randomly disappeared. Tis the season to peace out huh?

Well, goodbye to all those that departed and best wishes. May you find greener pastures or at least a spot where the dog hasn't killed the grass!

It is the holidays and they are the most stressful time of the year, Jokas.

.. come on.. there's nothing in that I can pick on you about!

Exactly. Which prompted the thought of why you always gotta mess with me? I'm a gentleman....I'm well mannered.....I'm not belligerent. That one works. Not belligerent!

Wow, I amuse you. That seems vaugely emasculating, I prefer such comments as spine tingling and soul quaking. At bare minimum, you have a great ass for a guy. Me? Amuse. Kitten. Spaz. Etc etc etc.

Well I havn't seen your ass have I.... and I happen to like it when ppl amuse me so if ya dont like it, it really is tough. ... -giggles- but please let me know if I make you cry... I would so kiss those tears JW.

More like bottle up my tears and save them as some sort of seasoning to a dish. Most people: Pinch of salt. Nina: Some JW tears for flavor. Sicko!

Oh... yes.. cute little bottles with little cork stoppers...

This also shows why I fuck with you so hard. You could have cried and gotten a kiss... but you didn't.

1st, I don't cry. Not in public anyway. 2nd, I think the kiss is a lie. Kind of like the cake in Portal. Wiki it if ya dun get the reference. 3rd, Why does life always have to fuck with me instead of just fucking me in the pleasent way? Huh? Is this just a shitty reincarnation punishment I am unaware of?

Everyone gets that reference. It also stopped being funny like 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back