Eating Your Own Cum

Taste great less filling

I guess the question is are you a cum eater. I never tasted my own until I tasted someone elses. then I begin to wonder what mine tasted like. It is best when I spend about three days drinking pineapple juice and staying off red meat. Really very sweet. Try it you will like it and then report back to the group...
 
Responding to an earlier post, I would love for a guy(s) to jack off on my feet, and then lick it off. That would be very erotic.

How about this: She was on her hands and knees; I was kneeling behind her licking her pussy as I rubbed my cock between her feet. I came all over them. She then ordered me to lick my cum from her feet .... an order which I gladly obeyed .... while she masturbated and came.
 
Sort of did the same

i used to cum onto an ice cube tray, then freeze it. i'd use full cubes during masturbation, either sucking on the cubes or thawing it and rubbing it all over myself. it's been a while, but it got me really hot and horny!

I use to cum into old mecicence bottles and freeze them and after I had them about half full I would let the thaw and put the cum into my wife and lick her clean. Other times I would suck on the frozen cum as I jacked off.
 
My own cum

The Young man I service has me jerk off and cum all over his cock and balls .
Then he allows me to lick him clean and then blow him
I love it
BJ
 
I would have to join the " I like to eat my cum" team. There are times I really enjoy doing it after and there are times I am totally not interested in it. I find that just laying back rolling your knees over your shoulders and jerking off right onto your face and mouth is the surest way to get the job done. :devil:
 
cum

a couple of days ago i had the day to my self, so i went on a wanking spree, i rolled back my foreskin and expossed the head of my cock.Then i started to rub around the slit with a wet finger stopping to pump my shaft i could feel myself starting to jerk so i held off and some cum leaked out, i rubbed it over the head of my cock and licked my finger, i did this for quite a few hours during the day and had lots of creamey cum out a bit at a time, as i only had a dressing gown on and was naked underneath it was easy playing with my cock when i wanted to. Eventually i couldnt hold back and started to wank my cock ans it was then i squirted out a bit at a time so i came on my fingers a licked it off, i was totaly fucked at the end though:devil::heart:
 
ya its really fascinating, and erotic. actually always i practise it with my partner.to start with i push my fingers in my pussy and suck the lovely juice with my lusty lips and red tongue, and encourage my man to do the same with his precum. then its sharing. i take his precum and let him get the taste, while he massage my pussy with his manly fingers and put it into my mouth.
 
I like the idea of shooting your load on a dick looking dildo then sucking on the dildo like it's another cock.

How about this for the girls or guys...A bunch of guys jerk off into a bowl and then the girls or guys eat the cum with salsa chips. Tasty.

GOD! That's so hot! I want to go to that party!
 
I also like to shoot my load on a dildo and lick it off. I love to eat my own cum and do it as much as I can. I like to shoot it on my pizza, orange, or any food then eat the food.
 
My wife feeds it to me after a hand job she has also fed it to me after a cumshot into a condom.
 
My wife feeds it to me after a hand job she has also fed it to me after a cumshot into a condom.
My g/f has fed it to me out of a glass, had me lick it off her feet, her tits, her ass, her hands and out of her. She had me cum on a dildo and then suck it clean and has also made me lick it out of my own hands. We have snowballed cum back and forth many times. I haven't shot a load of cum in years that I haven't licked up.
 
I love cum, if I cant get another guys then mine has to do. avorite is after 69 kiss mixing cum yumyum!!
 
Who doesn't love a few cum smeared fingers post orgasm? Just all the more arousing. I'm waiting for someone to bottle mine so I could drink it all day, I swear, ungh, I love the taste... I make myself eat loads of fruit so I am sweet as can be.
 
I've seen this posted many times but just to add that it works... Legs over my head while masturbating and shooting right into my own mouth or using a small glass and shooting it down while still cumming.
I love the pre-cum!!
 
I've seen this posted many times but just to add that it works... Legs over my head while masturbating and shooting right into my own mouth or using a small glass and shooting it down while still cumming.
I love the pre-cum!!

I often come into my own mouth from above, but in my youth, I was limber enough to get my lips around my cockhead and licked it as I filled my mouth with cum. It was a blast!
 
Last edited:
Yummy

Responding to an earlier post, I would love for a guy(s) to jack off on my feet, and then lick it off. That would be very erotic.

I came on a woman's feet and licked them clean once. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I wish I could do it again as well as feast on a creampie.
 
I came on a woman's feet and licked them clean once. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I wish I could do it again as well as feast on a creampie.

M'Lady often masturbates me with her feet, after which I must lick her feet clean. On occasion she does this while wearing boots and at the same time fucks my ass with the stiletto heel. I must then suck it as I would suck a cock.
 
In the past I only on occassion ate my own cum but the past dozen or so times I have eaten it. I guess I go through my moods and my mood recently has been to taste it....lol

I either shoot off in my hand or throw my legs over my head and aim carefully...
 
me too

I like eating my own also. Not all the time, because I do enjoy just shooting my load. I really enjoy the 'legs over the head' move too. I like to piss on myself that way too.
 
Back
Top