Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm, interesting. I like the way they display for our delectation all the hobnails in the sole of the left boot. :D

Don't you realise that the pattern of hobnails is significant? There are even names for the different styles. The pattern has to be suitable for the terrain in which the boots are to be used.

The wrong hobnail pattern could lead to injury or death as you slide off a mountain. The coroner's inquest would have a verdict of "Death by Misadventure" for wearing the wrong hobnail pattern.

Grenson-Hobnail-boots.jpg


1290845253_33516.gif



german%20hobnail%20boot.jpg



Commando Soles were a quieter way of producing grip, and hobnails could be incorporated into a Commando Sole:

Shoes_Trickers_commando_sole.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ohmigosh, what a heavenly harem of hobnails! I must just go and lie down quietly a minute.
Thank you so much for those, Og!

:heart:
 
Guess who's writing again? That's right...
ME


Yay! I've managed close to 9k words in less than two days. The release of all that head-pressure is the ultimate rush.
 
Um, hm, well . . .

I'll take that as a "no" then... ;)

You may want to review that thought.
I get this strange mental image of a tall 20-stone hairy bloke with boobs.
TV or what?[/QUOTE]

HP, you seem to have put a lot of thought into that mental image... ;)
Truth be told, if I had boobs, I'd never leave the house again. I'd just spend the whole time playing with them... :devil:
 
I was going to crow about having stumbled across the secret of quoting from multiple posts in a thread. But then I f*cked it up... :mad:

Yes, I know it's probably covered in the FAQs. I'm a man. I don't read instructions...
 
I'll take that as a "no" then... ;)

You may want to review that thought.
I get this strange mental image of a tall 20-stone hairy bloke with boobs.
TV or what?



I would have to see pictures first. Lots of pictures. All angles. To know what I was getting, you see. To know if I was interested, even.
 
Well, then maybe we've still got us a deal. Provided you can find a photographer, and I can find a counsellor for poor HP...

Can I have photos of the yummy lemon tummy too? I would ask for ones of the back but I think I know the answer!

:heart::kiss::heart:
 
Can I have photos of the yummy lemon tummy too? I would ask for ones of the back but I think I know the answer!

:heart::kiss::heart:

I'm pretty sure there are laws governing the gazumping of ongoing tummy transactions... But maybe if you ask really nicely... :)
 
I came here to blurt something else but now I don't want to interrupt this awesome swap going on. And I might even get lucky. So...


I need new legs. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top