Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when I can't think of anything interesting to say to introduce myself to someone new (dating site). I know it shouldn't sound like a pickup line, but I also know it shouldn't look cut and paste either. The headline should catch their eye (not just a hello), but it shouldn't be repulsive either.

Or am I over thinking this?
 
Ow! My leg! Kung fu lesson followed by shoveling ice off my driveway equals leg in pain...
 
This morning I dreamed I was UFC fighter Forrest Griffin, and that I was making out with UFC fighter Rich Franklin's sister outside a basement nightclub filled with teens, and people I play poker with. the best kiss I have had in years and it was with a fictional person in a dream...

Why am I the only one posting in this topic anymore?
 
I'm honestly afraid that if I start blurting, I will start oversharing.

It's been that kind of week, and it has all the potential to carry on for a good, long while yet.
 
I'm honestly afraid that if I start blurting, I will start oversharing.

It's been that kind of week, and it has all the potential to carry on for a good, long while yet.

That's too bad :(

__

Uncensored music is one of my favorite things in the world (that I can experience daily). Censored music infuriates me more than most things in the world (except slow drivers, I'm surprised I haven't been arrested for driving someone off the road). I would like to thank the internet for bringing me so much uncensored music every single day.
 
I have a date tonight. I don't want to go on it. I agreed to TRY to start seeing other people, agreed to go out with this guy (who is 20million kinds of the wrong type) because everyone was nagging at me. Now I feel exceptionally guilty, because I'm going to have to find a really good reason to make this first date a LAST date.
 
I have a date tonight. I don't want to go on it. I agreed to TRY to start seeing other people, agreed to go out with this guy (who is 20million kinds of the wrong type) because everyone was nagging at me. Now I feel exceptionally guilty, because I'm going to have to find a really good reason to make this first date a LAST date.

Just call the guy up and tell him you have Ebola.
 
Maybe sometimes you should listen to the consensus.

Not everyone is out to get you.

Me, maybe.

But not everyone else.
 
Postcards from Hell: Day Ad Infinitum

I saw a spark. Dare I hope?

Of course, hell is an inferno. What difference does a spark make when I'm engulfed in flames?

Perhaps it's more appropriate to say I saw an absence of fire, and it looked warm an inviting.
 
Note to self: Do not, in any circumstances, comment on the situation in the Middle East. No matter what you say you will become hated by someone. Hell, you'll probably be hated by every one.

So don't do that no more.
 
Punching bag night at the gym was fun :D

Although I didn't do as many push-ups as I wanted to :(

That was followed by poker night at Jorge's :D

I won $10 :nana:
 
Don't you just love it when you have a dream that is so scary you don't want to go back to sleep after waking, but you have something to do in the morning that requires more rest? Oh how thrilled I was to slip back into dream land after that one...
 
I need a magic pill that takes away this stupid sinus crap! I alternate between needing a jackhammer to unstuff my nose, to gunk dripping down my throat. And I'm SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of editing out the SOUND of me breathing through my nose. GAH!
 
Sixteen years ago today, at around 1:00 pm, I had sex for the first time. I haven't been with anyone on this day since...
 
Can you feel that? I can feel it. And to tell you the truth, I quite like it.

It's almost head shavy time :D
 
Arsenal 2 Barcelona 1

:nana::nana:

The first time Arsenal have ever beaten Barcelona. The bookies odds for Arsenal winning were 16/1.

It is only the first leg. Arsenal now have to beat or draw with Barcelona IN Barcelona.

Og
 
The snow is so pretty...

But did school HAVE TO BE CANCELED? I'm hoping to sell the kids on going wandering around our snowy town and throwing snowballs at people.

MAMA NEEDS TO WORK!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top