Your one that got away...

OK...back in the day when not many would. My HS girlfriend asked me if I would marry her if she got pregnant. I told her no. I knew that if I had said yes that she would have fucked me, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I'm so glad that I didn't.

Years later I ran into her...she was the proverbial bitch. I couldn't imagine what would have happened if we had. And then if we had. FUCK.
 
Titts4Tatts, I was really moved by your post. I could have almost written the same story with a few exceptions. I appreciate your ability to articulate it in the manner you did with such emotion and frankness. Many thanks..
 
I asked my high school sweetheart to marry me and she turned me down. I moved away and didn't have any contact with her for about 30 years until I caught up with her on Facebook. Turns out she's a Republican and I'm glad she turned me down :)
 
Absolutely loving this thread. We all have our one that got away, and I probably play the "what if" game way too much. Busy day in the house today but I'll post mine later. Keep 'em coming! It's nice to know there are so many who still have a soft spot for an ex.
 
I was looking through some of my old threads, and as SweetSam mentioned, I liked the stories that came out on here and wondered if there were any more.

I only really have one that got away, as outlined above. I have asked her to be a god mother to my new daughter.

She is, and always will be a wonderful friend whom I love dearly as a friend. It will never be more, but I am happy to have her in my life.
 
Back
Top