The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doin' well, thanks. Just submitted a new Romance...just a soupcon of sex in it...but it's a tender little love story. I'll be curious to see how it fares. ;)

Umm I'll have to read it...I'm working on my next chapter of The Bright Shining Ones....I really hate that title...lol

I just, well in May added to Demon Wind...this writing stuff comes in spurts for me...

Hugs ...do you feel better?:rose:

Got a shot in my buttocks (ouch) that my daughter was vindicated to witness. She giggled through the whole thing. "Ha ha, Mommy." Tee hee.

They have me on huge doses of antibiotics to kill the kidney infection that decided to attack my joints. Nice, huh? Stupid kidney bacteria.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Sleep well.

Got a shot in my buttocks (ouch) that my daughter was vindicated to witness. She giggled through the whole thing. "Ha ha, Mommy." Tee hee.

They have me on huge doses of antibiotics to kill the kidney infection that decided to attack my joints. Nice, huh? Stupid kidney bacteria.

Ahh the little angel! :devil:

Feel better soon:rose:

Glad you were seen to and have some medicine in ya...damn bacteria...hope you feel better soon, Molly. :kiss::kiss:

Sleep is one of the universe's best medicines.

How's the tummy, tonight Trish?

For those who live with in driving range of a Black Angus, I'm happy to report that their counter-attack on the forces of Recession is a blast. Baked-potato-soup-with-all-the-trimmings, crab legs and prime rib, creamed spinach with melted Parmesan cheese on top . . .

Best restaurant meal I've had in a long time. Of course, the fact that I hardly ate anything all day might have had something to do with that . . . :rolleyes:

Umm I'll have to read it...I'm working on my next chapter of The Bright Shining Ones....I really hate that title...lol

I just, well in May added to Demon Wind...this writing stuff comes in spurts for me...

Any more my muse visits me sporadically as well, but when she shows up...the keyboard smokes. ;)

I've finished my Nude Day and Summer contest entries...now I'm working on 2 more stories...I have more ideas than I have time.

Fruit don't fall far from the tree does it???? :D

Feel better sweetie. Don't make me come molest you when your incapacitated and all... ;)

~~~~~~~

Evening peeps! :kiss:

That's always good :D I woke up and all the brownies I made last night were gone...

Fruit don't fall far from the tree does it???? :D

Feel better sweetie. Don't make me come molest you when your incapacitated and all... ;)

~~~~~~~

Evening peeps! :kiss:

Hey Safey...how's by you, Amy and the munchkins? :kiss:

Hey Safey...how's by you, Amy and the munchkins? :kiss:

So'Kay. Amy signed the girls up for T-Ball and today was their first game.

I love my kids but they were pathetic... GOD, they throw like girls FFS! :eek:

I think it's time "Mommy" took over training from "Poppi" (who thows like a freakin girl, too) and helps them learn how to thow a softball farther than 10 feet! :rolleyes:

So'Kay. Amy signed the girls up for T-Ball and today was their first game.

I love my kids but they were pathetic... GOD, they throw like girls FFS! :eek:

I think it's time "Mommy" took over training from "Poppi" (who thows like a freakin girl, too) and helps them learn how to thow a softball farther than 10 feet! :rolleyes:

I've watched my share of women's softball and the pitchers are frickin' awesome...and thowin' underhand too! ;) You get the little ones tossin' overhand like that and they'll kick some T-Ball butt. :D

My sister got hit in the head with one of those things when we were younger...made a really nice impression of the softball on her forehead...

I had a student a couple years back who threw a softball like a cannon. Of course, she was about 5'9" and had a skeleton like the Governator . . .

I've watched my share of women's softball and the pitchers are frickin' awesome...and thowin' underhand too! ;) You get the little ones tossin' overhand like that and they'll kick some T-Ball butt. :D

I used to throw either side arm or underhand (can't throw overhand worth crap), but give me two weeks with then and they will be zinging that thing and sliding in "cleats & tits up" :D

My sister got hit in the head with one of those things when we were younger...made a really nice impression of the softball on her forehead...

Yeah, I got one of those with a vollyball... I had TOIV embossed on my forehead for a freakin week! :eek:

I had a student a couple years back who threw a softball like a cannon. Of course, she was about 5'9" and had a skeleton like the Governator . . .

I got clocked at 65 mph when I was a senior in HS. My problem was that I was so "altitudinally challenged" (and skinny) that I didn't have the strength to throw that fast more than a few times.

BTW, I looked GOOD throwing though... I loved them tight assed stretch pants! W00t!
;)

The girls are a bit young for the entire 'windmill' underhand pitch but in a couple more years, they could be devastating. I've seen softballs clocked at over 90 mph, though the girls involved were in the 'magnum' category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back