Pa. Fuck Friends List...

StormBringer841 said:
lol im new here,,,,dont know any 1 here yet

Give yourself time, I'm sure you'll fit right in. I'm a native floridian (west coast, north of Tampa), moved to Ohio this past February.

StormBringer841 said:
really? cool,,,,,i have relatives in st pete,,(whats the big red Y for over there lol)>>>>>>>>>>>
if you put your Yahoo IM username in your profile, then you have the big red Y, lol

Guttergoddess said:
now there's an offer a girl in training can't possibly refuse! :devil:
That's the right attitude...now only if our freakin schedules would finally work.

Nero-1 said:
That's the right attitude...now only if our freakin schedules would finally work.

One of these days we'll get it figured out....besides...the party is a month 1/2 off...we've got time.

Thats a good thing to know GG,,I might have to see to my schedule and maybe get in touch in touch with you at a later date.

Gotta agree with Nero ~~ so when's the training begin? Oh wait..how bout an early Holiday present? :nana: :p

BTW Eastern OH is just a short run from your area ~~ and you know the more the merrier :devil: :rose: :p :nana: :kiss:
Guttergoddess said:
now there's an offer a girl in training can't possibly refuse! :devil:

It takes exactly 12 hours to get from my house to Dayton, made the trip often as a child...as Dayton is where I lived at the time.

Ahh ok..thought she was in eastern ohio!! oh well..now about that training...lol :nana:

Guttergoddess said:
It takes exactly 12 hours to get from my house to Dayton, made the trip often as a child...as Dayton is where I lived at the time.

josephanthony69 said:
Ahh ok..thought she was in eastern ohio!! oh well..now about that training...lol :nana:

who me? I am in eastern Ohio... 20 mins from the PA line. Coming to visit me ? :D

Guttergoddess said:
One of these days we'll get it figured out....besides...the party is a month 1/2 off...we've got time.
That's my girl...being optimistic :nana:

Sure nuff, pick you up and take you to the party? Now, got any special secrets to get across that damn route 80 quicker? :p :p

babydoll2u said:
who me? I am in eastern Ohio... 20 mins from the PA line. Coming to visit me ? :D

Back