Kinky little fantasy :)

Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

In my experience I found that a big turn on in real life.
It was few years back, and my woman at the time wanted to have a child. It was very erotic.
It's funny because so much of what is discussed here is about fun and games, fetishes and obscure turn-ons.
And yet one of the most arousing things of all is still the idea of planting your seed in the woman's belly. It can lead to some furious fucking.
 
Hummm...I love this, escepecially when it's not planned. And when the moment comes close, nine of us is willing to part away even for a brief period and knowingly takes that Risk
 
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

Hummmmmm PM me lets chat
 
Friday's

Had a lover whose husband always came home on Friday.

She insisted that we'd get together and fuck before she went home. The only caveat, I couldn't cum in her. Lest he might taste my cum in her

Feeling mischievous one Friday, I decided to fake an orgasm. Start banging her hard . . . as I did, her eyes became wide. For a moment, she was really into it, but realized the potential problem and made an attempt to separate. I took hold of her arms and pulled her tight. She then screamed, "No, no, no . . . " I immediately stopped, but as I pulled out, I caused her to roll over onto back.

With a smile on my face, I force my cock in between her tits and asked where I could cum. Within a few moments, she then realize I was kidding her. In the next moment, she said, "here" and opened her mouth . . .

Ten minutes later she drove off
 
Last edited:
Back
Top