need help in identification of toy

vn7199

Virgin
the toy has a spinning head and there is not thrusting etc
i checked the net but am not able to find any info about this kind of toy
so any one who recognise it please send the name of it and if possible link as to where it can be found

Attachments

• Webp.net-compress-image (10).jpg
    Webp.net-compress-image (10).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
The model is called Eroscillator. It's basically like an electric toothbrush in design.
There are many similar products, you can google "toothbrush vibrator" then go through found images to identify the right one.:)

This is what you are looking for:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=hpc&field-keywords=eroscillator
There are different models with different head attachments. In the image you've shown - they use one of these.

It's still not as good as a Hitachi Magic Wand though, and you can get attachments for that too. Considering the price, I would go with a Hitachi and spare yourself disappointments.;)
Hitachi makes women fly away to seventh heaven.

Last edited:
I used to have one years ago. Dr. Ruth Westheimer actually endorsed the thing. Had to have it for my then girlfriend. At the time I think I paid upwards of $100 for it.
Worth every penny as it made her cum and cum and cum. We split up and I haven't seen it since...Maybe she took it with her?

I used to have one years ago. Dr. Ruth Westheimer actually endorsed the thing. Had to have it for my then girlfriend. At the time I think I paid upwards of $100 for it.
Worth every penny as it made her cum and cum and cum. We split up and I haven't seen it since...Maybe she took it with her?
Why not buy one for your wife then? Although from what I'm seeing they raised the price considerably.

I'm guessing similar to what has been used on me before at parties x a rotating head to massage and stimulate the clitoris x Sometimes men don't have a clue x I don't need this kind of thing once turned on but as a Sub... do as I'm told x x x

Is the real Hitachi Magic Wand even available anymore?

I used to have one with a speed wheel, like the wheel in the middle of some computer mice, but I don't have it anymore. I can't find where to buy a replacement.

I used to have one with a speed wheel, like the wheel in the middle of some computer mice, but I don't have it anymore. I can't find where to buy a replacement.

They are now cordless....lol

They are all over the place. It's easy to buy one. Both wired and wireless versions.

Why not buy one for your wife then? Although from what I'm seeing they raised the price considerably.

I'm a little late responding. Sorry. I don't remember what I initially paid, I do know it was more than I have ever played for a sex toy, ever. I've spent some money on smut too, I might add:)
I'm going to look one up and see how much they are now.
Honestly, this girl I bought it for rarely achieved orgasm, alone, with a partner, it didn't matter. She was one of those poor souls that rarely got off. Until The Erocsilator showed up. She said she had never gotten off that many times or that easily with anything previous.

They are all over the place. It's easy to buy one. Both wired and wireless versions.

I think by "real" he might have meant the original Hitachi versions. I don't think Hitachi themselves make them any more. Although that's not an issue, really, since there are - as you say - plenty of other better versions out there now. Ones that are, yanno, specifically designed for genital use...

Back