Dangerous Duets ~ Incubus and his Muse (Closed for Veroe)

IC: Canaan Alexander

He kissed her a strong and steady kiss that spoke of his depth of feeling for this woman...karena. The wisps of energy and the feel of soft fingers over his skin...Karena. The wet and passionate embrace of her sex around his fingers as they found that secret place inside that caused her to break the kiss to gasp out.

The whispered sound of his name, "Canaan..."

"I'm here, Karena," He replied softly as his clever fingers danced within her and laying serene kisses down the side of her neck to her heaving bosom. "Let go. Embrace the pleasure. I am here with you."

Her eyes closed slowly then opened glowing softly her body let go as she began to feed from him the tendrils of energy rippling and swirling from him to her slightly parted lips. Her body arched pressing firmly into his lips. Her hands still caressing and tenderly tracing over him the intoxication of it all made her so very hungry and sated at the same time.

Yes... Letting go... Together... Hungers mirror... Intoxicating..

The tendrils did not flux nor diminish as with others... This was a pure steady perfectly energized tendrils feeding her deep even though she was not feeding deeply at all.

"I'm here, Karena," He replied softly as his clever fingers danced within her and laying serene kisses down the side of her neck to her heaving bosom. "Let go. Embrace the pleasure. I am here with you."

"Yes... Letting go..." She panted, her back arching and pressing her breast into the attentions of his kisses as his fingers played a concerto over her G-spot and clitoris. "...Together..."

His head raised from her breast to claim her lips in a kiss as the vapors of her sexual energy began to thicken and increase in the rate of flowing out of her. She was getting closer and closer.

"...Hungers mirror..." She murmured against his lips, "...Intoxicating.."

She was almost there. She looked beautiful on the edge of bliss, and the amount of and flavor of her energy...Canaan couldn't get enough. "Let go, Karena." He said before sealing her lips in a kiss and drawing out the single most potent vapor of her energy yet into his own and replenishing it.

The sacred cycle of feeding the other and being fed. They were uniquely one. Energy flowing between them as her system fell deep and not that chasm of pleasure and even still the tendrils seemed to pour from him to feed her as he fed from her as well.

Canaan...

Barely whispered as she trembled there against him overwhelmed in sheer desire.

She was almost there. She looked beautiful on the edge of bliss, and the amount of and flavor of her energy...Canaan couldn't get enough. "Let go, Karena." He said before sealing her lips in a kiss and drawing out the single most potent vapor of her energy yet into his own and replenishing it.

The pair of them were locked in a self-sustaining cycle. His actions in making love to Karena used creativity which, being a muse, she fed from, the same way the energy of his making love to her raising her arousal and the release of her climax nourished him. Canaan felt like the two of them could do this forever without exhaustion, constantly feeding off of one another. They'd really never need to leave this bed.

He liked the thought of that.

"Canaan..." His name was a whisper soft on her breath that didn't know whether to explode out of her lungs as a moan or rush back inward as a gasp as the orgasm hit her. It was soft, gentle, and intractable like the ocean surf on a sheltered beach. Something that would surprise you with how it could carve into rock yet be so silent and unnoticeable. It was not an explosive climax, but it was just as powerful in its tenderness for her.

"I am here, Karena," His voice whispered back to her. His arms held her as she came down from it. The rest of his words unsaid but fully meant like a solemn vow: "And I will never leave you."

It seemed a second orgasm rippled behind the first one with more energy and flow as her body seemed to try to wrap around him as best she could. Her eyes sought his to sink deeper into them as she smiled to him gasping to guide her system back down.

How... Is this possible... Never been able to ...feed like this with... No... Harm to lover.

She was searching his eyes for the madness the insanity or the suffering. Her body still lingering on the waves of the orgqsmic energies between them.

Last edited:

"I am here, Karena," His voice whispered back to her. His arms held her as she came down from it. The rest of his words unsaid but fully meant like a solemn vow: "And I will never leave you."

Her eyes met his, "How... Is this possible..."

He chuckled lightly kissing her on the forehead, "I can hardly believe it either."

"Never been able to ..." She continued panting, "...feed like this with... No... Harm to lover."

"Yeah," He agreed, "Me too. I never thought I could have...this." The last with a little emotion clouding his voice. He had thought someone like him didn't deserve this. That was what his sister had preached to him about. That was what experience with Naomi had taught him, but now here with Karena...maybe he did deserve someone to share his love with.

No, she'd never work out. Not with him. If she tried she'd eventually be forced to choose a side. Canaan didn't want that for her. He wanted her to continue having the freedom he couldn't ever know, even if it meant she'd know that freedom without him.

His eyes saddened looking into hers. Karena deserved to be free without him weighing her down.

Don't become sad Canaan. Our being able to do this... It can't be some fluke... Let's go talk to the big man see what he can see. There has to be a reason... The fey are beings of tales and legends... All the predestined insanity in the world. Maybe... Maybe that is what this is.

She curled there in his arms tracing fingertips over his chest dusting kisses over his heart. She was confused and in some ways terrified about others trying to destroy them over her freedom from choosing a side.

His eyes saddened looking into hers. Karena deserved to be free without him weighing her down.

Seeing this Karena said, "Don't become sad Canaan."

"But the fact that we can survive eachother and it can't last Karena," He replied.

"Our being able to do this... It can't be some fluke..." She continued, "Let's go talk to the big man see what he can see. There has to be a reason... The fey are beings of tales and legends... All the predestined insanity in the world. Maybe... Maybe that is what this is."

He stroked her cheek tenderly with his fingers. "My destiny is set Karena. I am Dark Fey." He lifted her chin so he could look into her eyes, "I have been since the day I was born, and will never be able to get out of that no matter how much I may want to."

He kissed her forehead. "I envy the freedom you have not being aligned with either side, but I know its something that means you and I can never work."

So what... You just want to run away with your tail between your legs and obey your sister like a good little puppet for the rest of your life? Or do you want to become more than just another o e of her pawns?

She kissed him passionately trying to draw out that fire of life in him... That passion his music proves he has.

We can have whatever we are willing to go after with all of our soul. Nothing is impossible Canaan. Now man up let's get dressed and go talk to the cyclops and see what he sees before you just give up. Your passion and fire and your soul you are not a quitter.

He kissed her forehead. "I envy the freedom you have not being aligned with either side, but I know its something that means you and I can never work."

"So what..." Karena pressed him, "...You just want to run away with your tail between your legs and obey your sister like a good little puppet for the rest of your life? Or do you want to become more than just another of her pawns?"

"I.." He paused stung by her words, "...It's complicated. She's my sister and the Dark Fey are my people. Just please try to understand, I can't just turn my back on them so easily."

In response she kissed him and he kissed her back. This was a kiss of fire and hunger, and it sent lightning bolts through him reawakening his unquenchable lust for this woman.

"We can have whatever we are willing to go after with all of our soul. Nothing is impossible Canaan," She told him pulling away from their kiss, "Now man up let's get dressed and go talk to the cyclops and see what he sees before you just give up. Your passion and fire and your soul you are not a quitter."

"Later." He said taking hold of the back of her neck and pulling her back in to rekindle their kiss. He rolled over so she lay on her back underneath him as he set about setting her passions aflame.

Mmm

She purred into the kiss as he began trying to ignite passions again. Not that it took much for either of them to become inflamed by the other. Her arms wrapped around him her leg caressing up and down along his leg. Her eyes shimmer softly as she opened them breaking the kiss briefly.

Still hungry lover. Or just wanting more for the sake of wanting more?

She pressed again into another kiss nipping at his lips and her tongue dancing with his growing more and more hungry for him as always.

"Later." He said taking hold of the back of her neck and pulling her back in to rekindle their kiss. He rolled over so she lay on her back underneath him as he set about setting her passions aflame.

"Mmm..." Karena murmured into their kiss.

He left her lips laying footsteps of kisses down the side of her neck to nibble over her the spot just beneath her earlobe.

Canaan felt her arms wrap around his shoulders and her leg raise over his hip and her bare foot trace over the back of his calf and thigh.

"Still hungry lover," She asked with an amused tone to her voice, "Or just wanting more for the sake of wanting more?"

He chuckled lifting back up from her neck to look into her eyes, "I will never have had enough of you."

He sealed her lips in another kiss spreading the fire of rising passions between them. Then he pulled up letting them breathe as she nibbled on his bottom lip before he sealed them in another scorching kiss, their tongues tangling between them.

His cock lay throbbing and growing against her inner thigh as they set themselves aflame as they kissed.

Sinking deeper and deeper I to the flames of the kisses and closeness. Feeling him growing firmer against her leg as she hugged him closer still. Hands slithering over his back as they were engulfed again in this passion that seemed to both draw out their hungers and sated them at the same time.

So... Perfect... Together....

She purred between kisses

His cock lay throbbing and growing against her inner thigh as they set themselves aflame as they kissed.

Canaan loved the feel of her hands moving over the planes of his back pulling him ever closer to her fanning the flames of their combined passions.

"So... Perfect... Together...." Her murmured words spoke for both of them.

"You said it Karena," He replied before reclaiming her lips in another kiss. "I wish we could stay like this forever."

He began trailing kisses down her neck and chest to lay butterfly footsteps over the slopes of her breasts to her nipples.

She let her head turn to the side as he trailed a sensual path of kisses.

If only we could but... You... You have your job for your side of this towns screwed up little war don't you and... I do have students and other music and art jobs to deal with too.

She nipped at his earlobe.

But for now that all doesn't matter... Does it.

"I wish we could stay like this forever."

He began trailing kisses down her neck and chest to lay butterfly footsteps over the slopes of her breasts to her nipples.

"If only we could but..." She said through a moan as lips closed over a nipple, "You... You have your job for your side of this towns screwed up little war don't you and..."

"And..." He said leadingly as he left her breast to blaze a trail back up to her neck.

"...And... I do have students and other music and art jobs to deal with too." She added before retaliating by catching his earlobe between her teeth in a playful little lovebite, "But for now that all doesn't matter... Does it?"

He placed his hard cock at the entrance of her womanhood poised to delve within its treasured depths. "No it doesn't right now, Karena."

With that he began to push within her.

She honestly could care less if they ever left this bed or each others arms. Nibbling at his earlobe till she felt him enter her yet again. She gasped arching slightly. Nothing mattered they had found each other... Clearly some perfect match and the world mattered less. Its not that her students or work didn't matter it just didn't exist right now with this perfect lover.

Cannan...

Fingernails slither down his back gripping his ass cheeks urging him deeper. She drew her legs up along his hips kissing him hungrily.

He placed his hard cock at the entrance of her womanhood poised to delve within its treasured depths. "No it doesn't right now, Karena."

With that he began to push within her.

He felt her teeth worrying his earlobe as he placed kisses over the pulse beating beneath the side of her neck. His cock slid in all the way home inside of her. It felt like it belonged together like they were puzzle pieces that fit together to form a beautiful image of two people interlocking like they were made for eachother.

He lifted his head to capture her lips in a kiss shivering as he felt her nails scratch down his spine. His hips began to rock, buttock flexing as he began to make love to this wonderful half of his soul in a woman's body.

"...Canaan..." She murmured into their kiss.

"...Karena..." came his murmured answer.

His lovemaking was mounting in a steady but tender rhythm now the pinnacle within easy reach now.

They kissed as they fed eachother and made glorious soul-satisfying love.

Karena gasped purring as they began to make love again. The world vanished again from mind or existence as she held him close. Her body moving with his as their own personal perfect rhythm enveloped them. Feeding deep once more but lazily as there was nothing to hurry this no need for urgency till the moment called for it.

How could he be so perfectly matched to her.. How could anyone ever be able to survive her feeding. She could barely fathom it and now that she has felt that perfect love would she have to walk away because of some petty alignment.

His lovemaking was mounting in a steady but tender rhythm now the pinnacle within easy reach now.

They kissed as they fed eachother and made glorious soul-satisfying love.

The sound of her gasp was music to his ears and Canaan set about performing a symphony of pleasure for her.

Canaan saw the ghostly tendrils of energy flowing between them as he thrust within her wet and warm sex. He wanted to delve within her so deep there'd be no hope of separating him. He wanted to never part from Karena, to never be able to be separated from her. From the moment he met her Karena was his sanctuary. Karena was his home.

Her eyes half closed she stared into his lost in the moment. Feeding between them as this unbelievable soul enveloping warmth of security and natural connection. Her body moved against his as the pleasure between them slowly and steadily increased. How could someone be so perfect for a nomad orphan hiding in the badlands. How could anyone be so perfect for another. Between kisses she softly gasped again

Canaan...

With that her lips had to seal to his again she could not stop wanting to kiss him to always have Canaan close physically as it felt he was in her soul.

Canaan saw the ghostly tendrils of energy flowing between them as he thrust within her wet and warm sex. He wanted to delve within her so deep there'd be no hope of separating him. He wanted to never part from Karena, to never be able to be separated from her. From the moment he met her Karena was his sanctuary. Karena was his home.

They kissed in a feast of touching souls through lips and bodies.

They made love with the pleasure mounting between them. Canaan fed deeply from her and amazingly she made no sign of being depleted. Somehow she had a never-ending supply of energy for him. How was this possible? Canaan did not know. All he knew was in this moment he thanked whatever power blessed him with meeting Karena the other day.

So he pushed within her driving them closer and closer to climax.

"Canaan..." Came her whisper against his lips between pleasure-soaked gasps of breath.

"...Karena..." he answered back right there with her.

The dam burst and the flood broke free. He came within her with Karena simultaneously erupting around him. They were a perfect symphony of bliss together...forever in a moment.

Feeding so deep from him yet there was always a well of more to feed from him. Energy cycling through them first into one then into the other. She could not fathom how this was possible yet here they were. Together. Two starving souls having found each other they would never lose this no one and nothing would ever end this for them.

She gasped body charging once more with orgasm as she hugged him tightly to her. Her body trembling and her eyes sinking into his so deeply. Lips parted merely for gasps of sheer pleasure. Her legs wrapping tight holding him deep. Her arms holding and clawing at his back in divine pleasure.

The dam burst and the flood broke free. He came within her with Karena simultaneously erupting around him. They were a perfect symphony of bliss together...forever in a moment.

It was perfection. The two of them together in bliss. In just a few minutes of lovemaking his hunger was fulfilled and now they were in eachother's arms like they would never be pulled apart again. Canaan never wanted this perfect moment to end.

He lay there panting atop of her coming down from the pinnacle with her.

"We should probably get up and get cleaned up," He told her though he made no move to let her go just yet, "We have a date with a cyclops to get to afterall."

Yet he still held her in his arms unwilling to let her go for even just a moment.

Back