I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everybody! I've been around the boards for a few months; part-ime poster, part-time lurker. Never posted here till now...I do qualify as "older man" although I don't think of myself that way. And from what I've read here, most of the regular posters consider themselves "young at heart" (which is cool).

Hello and welcome :)

It has been a while since I last saw you on the thread - been busy at work or vacationing?

*takes a deep breath* I have been on hiatus. Deeling with the emotional roller coaster of losing my Mom. Time I face it and stop running from it. But that's not for this thread. Glad I was missed :)

*takes a deep breath* I have been on hiatus. Deeling with the emotional roller coaster of losing my Mom. Time I face it and stop running from it. But that's not for this thread. Glad I was missed :)

Sorry Sweet & Sassy...but we all have to go through that eventually.
It isn't fun, but that's life. Just don't let it make you older, you are perfect just the way you are! ;)

So what trouble are you thinking of getting into on this Friday to take your mind off things? Let an older man buy you a drink or six? :devil:

Of course you were missed...and my sympathies to you. I lost my dad not to long ago. You are right, you deal with it and as hard as it may sound, its very helpful to accept it as part of life, and move on.

This thread is like having noisy neighbors in the apartment above. I love it. Show me some love. Do you think I should put up an Avatar?

My condolences to you NRSE on the loss of your mother. I know that I will be faced with that sooner rather then later. I see my dad's slide down each day.

BrettJ in Canada

My condolences to you NRSE on the loss of your mother. I know that I will be faced with that sooner rather then later. I see my dad's slide down each day.

BrettJ in Canada

Same from me NRSE.... Prayers go out to ya.. I lost my mom when I was 11 and I firmly believe that we keep our loved ones alive as long as we keep their memories fresh... Hope you get through this tough time in your life keeping your chin up and smiling.. Keep remembering the good things and the the things your mom wants to be remembered fir!

Hugggggggggs.... {{{{{{{{NRSE}}}}}}}}. :rose:

NRS...my heart goes out to you and your family. Truly sorry for the loss of your Mom.
Reaching out to you with a big bear hug..

I want to thank you all for the kindness. I'm very touched. Its taken a lot for me to even utter those words. Your outpouring of concern is so sweet. Thank you and hugs to you all !!

I want to thank you all for the kindness. I'm very touched. Its taken a lot for me to even utter those words. Your outpouring of concern is so sweet. Thank you and hugs to you all !!

Hugs

I lost my mother the day after my son's 19th b'day. I know the lost you're feeling.

Hugs Nrse. I can't fathom your loss but fear the call I know is coming. Come hang out with us sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back