SUCK Buddy

Met mine at the nudist retreat we attended. We had known each other for a while and obviously knew what each other had. I had been curious for years and one day I dropped to my knees in front of him. It was clear what I wanted to do, he didn't say no. That was about six months ago and since then I've been with him and/or his friends about every week. I service them 100% orally. I have no regrets . I consider myself bi. I love it:)
 
I'd like this. I just want to suck, not be sucked.

Think I could find someone?
 
...."No, Lusty, I mean it maaaaan, I feel just like a girl. You know whaa I meannnn?"

"You mean you feel fucking horny like a bitch?" I said.

"Yeah, like a hoooot bitch, man, I'm horny. But it's like a girl horniness. Have you ever felt that way, Lusty.".....

That's a hell of a way to put it but yeah, sometimes one feels....
 
I found a mutual married guy on Craiglist and after a couple weeks of emailing back and forth we met and had some fun times.
 
First guy I found here on lit, then squirt and A4a. Have a few regulars that I like to play with and several others that's just cha with. Always looking for more
 
First guy was

on Craigs list but he moved away. Last guy was on A4A on a deployment. Man did we have some great times in my room! Still looking for another now that I am back home.
 
I would love to give it a try, but always fear being set up and mugged or something horrible. It's the trust part that stops me really trying to find someone.
The idea of sucking a cock is still so sexy to me though, so would like to purely meet a similar curious guy and see what it lead to.
 
On AFF

I found a guy on AFF that worked very well for a while. We had a lot of fun sucking each other. He was a few miles away though and it made it difficult to meet up sometimes. Each of us would get to craving the others cock and the distance made it hard to get together every time we wanted. We still meet now and then, but i am currently searching for another suck buddy closer. I would also like to find someone with similar hobbies. Golf, Fishing, and camping together makes for a lot of opportunities to be together and enjoy a nice long suck session.
 
Oh yes, having a hobby and spending that time together would make things a lot more fun! Plus a lot easier than purely meeting at each other's houses with all the inherent risks...
 
Met mine at the nudist retreat we attended. We had known each other for a while and obviously knew what each other had. I had been curious for years and one day I dropped to my knees in front of him. It was clear what I wanted to do, he didn't say no. That was about six months ago and since then I've been with him and/or his friends about every week. I service them 100% orally. I have no regrets . I consider myself bi. I love it:)

That's so hot :)
 
Looking

Married, frustrated, anxious to experiment.
Inexperience but some dating back to teen years and one time more recently.
Have all the problems of trying to hookup with a jerk off buddy geographically realistic and one additional hurdle. I am 72, A very healthy 72 and jerking off daily
 
Bff=Suckbuddy

I had a best friend from Sophomore year of High School. We were lifeling best friends. He died August 2011. When we were in our 30s we went camping and got drunk and sucked each other off. It started a long fun cocksucking relationship. We did it quite often and had a great time. I have never found anyone I could trust that much. Would like to but have had a serious mishap trying. Guess I will just j/o to bi porn.
 
These are great stories. The trust and discreetness seems to be the running theme here. I hope to find my buddy sooner rather than later.
 
I would love to give it a try, but always fear being set up and mugged or something horrible. It's the trust part that stops me really trying to find someone.
The idea of sucking a cock is still so sexy to me though, so would like to purely meet a similar curious guy and see what it lead to.

I worry about the same stuff as you. But Id love to find a nice safe guy to have as a suck buddy.
 
It's a shame we don't live closer :(

That always seems to be the case. You find someone cool online and 90% of the time they always live states away from you. Why can't that perfect safe, discrete married guy with the beautiful cock ever live close by. (And have a wife that goes away for work all the time too wouldn't hurt)
:)
 
My friend and I first started our little sexual goings-on when he was around at mine and was poking around on Lit.

Now, I'd had a few PMs with some guys as general hot and steamy messages, they were really detailed, super-hot and I had dozens of them in massive replies stretching back and my friend found them.

He simply asked me, then and there, if I'd like to try some of this stuff and that, if I didn't, he never bring it up again. I was seriously doubting myself at first, but it was a really comfortable ease into the whole 'actively being with a man' thing.

A push down onto a chair, a stunningly hot blow job and a bucket of cum later, I was enjoying his own cock and and then enjoyed being absolutely covered in his seed.

My reservations, suffice it to say, quickly disappeared and we have maintained this little side point of fun up to this day.
 
I just told my best friend since high school that I used to suck my own cock back when I was a teenager and that I loved it. After that I told him I wanted to try sucking somebody else and he was game (after six months or so of never speaking about it). I knew he would be since he loved to watch blowjob videos and his wife will not do it for him.
 
Exchanging emails with my bud:) he wants me tmrw:). He said his balls are full of the stuff I love:) . He wants them drained "completely ". I can't wait:)
 
Back
Top