For my sexy husband ...

:cattail::cattail::cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

This was up previously - one of my first ever posts in another life

Last edited:
:cattail::cattail::cattail:

This was up previously - one of my first ever posts in another life

Gorgeous legs hun, would love to know how your legs feel encased in them. Then spread them open a bit to taste your inner thighs, before making my way further up :kiss:

Great legs, gorgeous body, sexy, beautiful!
I think I am in huge lust!!! or maybe it is just all the blood has left my big head and gone to the littler, but growing, head!!
Thank you!!!

Great legs, gorgeous body, sexy, beautiful!
I think I am in huge lust!!! or maybe it is just all the blood has left my big head and gone to the littler, but growing, head!!
Thank you!!!

You flatterer

don't you dare stop

flattering

and

blood recirculation :D

TY :rose::rose:

I may have a few ideas ...

So those two pictures are quite sexy because they are clothed like you are at work, but damn, the clothes look so fucking good on you. Made me want to bend you over the desk in an office, hike the coat, and plunge into you from behind ;)

So those two pictures are quite sexy because they are clothed like you are at work, but damn, the clothes look so fucking good on you. Made me want to bend you over the desk in an office, hike the coat, and plunge into you from behind ;)

Hubby seems to like it too :D

Ohh so you did see my profile pic :D:D

Hubby seems to like it too :D

Ohh so you did see my profile pic :D:D

I have seen your profile pic many times, most on accident when I click your name and try to PM but click view profile. Not that it isn't a gorgeous picture. I would love to see you standing in front of me, panties down your legs, ready for whatever is to come.

:kiss: :kiss:

I have seen your profile pic many times, most on accident when I click your name and try to PM but click view profile. Not that it isn't a gorgeous picture. I would love to see you standing in front of me, panties down your legs, ready for whatever is to come.

:kiss: :kiss:

I hope what I wish it to be is what it would be :D

Your new pics are as gorgeous as ever. I do believe you're the most beautiful woman on Lit! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I might need some help with these buttons

who wants to help?

Must start with a :kiss: first :D

Back