Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-09-2017, 12:22 PM   #1
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

What Happened In Vegas

Chirp Chirp
Chirp Chirp

The song of the birds singing outside of the window stirred him rousing him from his deep slumber. He felt the sun on his head warm rays of light trying to entice him to get up and get moving and grumbled as he buried his head deeper into his pillow. He reached out one tan muscular arm poking out of the cream-colored duvet as his large hand began to slap the nightstand right next to the bed and searched for his phone.

Gradually the young man began to realize something was very wrong. The sheets which had felt luxurious in his sleep now felt wrong and foreign to his naked body. There were to clean and crisp to be his and the pillow case itself had a strong smell of bleach. The bed itself was wrong too, much to firm for his liking and distinctly NOT his bed.

The awareness that he was… not in his room caused the man’s tan shoulders to tighten up. He moved slowly, cautiously blinking away the lingering sleep from his stone-gray eyes as he pushed the blanket off of himself and took stock of the room around him. He sat on the bed his naked feet touching the faded red carpet. The room was small and simple a window behind the nightstand and a generic looking lamp, the rooms itself was white and a few pictures were put up of random flowers to give the room slightly more personality. There was a bathroom off to the side and a regular flat screen TV affixed above a beat up wooden dresser.

The young man felt a burst of relief go through his body as he realized what kind of room he was in.

“Only in a hotel room” He murmured raking his hand through his long black hair and using the leather thong on his arm to tie it into a small pony tail.

“Thank god”

He rose out of the bed the blanket falling down and revealing his naked body to the cool hotel room air. He was tall and muscular the body of someone who spent their day working and moving versus sitting in an office. There was a dangerous edge to him from his large muscular forearms to the tattoo’s that adorned his body. Tribal lettering ran down his arms and shoulder blades curling up to his shoulders were they finally stopped. Faded burn marks adorned his back and the curve of his hips. He rose and his ass flexed in response tightening up as he padded over to the window and curiously peeked outside.

“Well at least I’m still in Reno” Dominic murmured his eyes sweeping over the city.
He could see the infamous strip dead center to his window so close he could practically reach out and grab it. The hotel he was in was just outside of the area the sign promoting that it boasted “reasonable prices” and “within walking distance to all Vegas had to offer”.

“What did I get myself into this time” Dominic thought pressing his tan forehead against the cool glass and closing his eyes. He pushed through the drunken haze and fog of the hangover instead focusing on his memories of last night.
He and his friends got off work and went to celebrate… something he couldn’t quite remember. They went to one of the more popular clubs, one of the ones that sat just outside of the main strip. A friend of a friend knew a guy and so they were ushered in past the long line of hopefuls trying to get in. From there the night became a haze, a haze filled with drinks and dancing. A night filled with the memory and scent of some girl….

Some Girl

Dominic stiffened understanding dawning on his face as he realized he hadn’t come here alone. As if on que he heard the whisp of a bed sheet moving and turned. His eyes wide and nervous swept over the bed before landing on the rumpled bedsheets that hid his sleeping partner from view. He froze like a deer in the headlights his mind furiously kicking into overdrive as he tried to figure out the mystery girl who he spent the night with. The urge to turn tail and run was there but he didn’t for a second contemplate it. It wasn’t his style to cut and run like that.

“Uh hey” He finally said clearing his throat and stepping forward “I’m not sure we exchanged names but uh I’m Dominic”

“That was some crazy night huh?” He said nervously rambling as he waited for the figure to speak “I mean at least from what I can remember of it”
He winced realizing how wrong that sounded.

“Not that its forgettable its just… Christ this isn’t going so well” He said chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck “Maybe I should go try and get that coffee I see on the counter working huh?”

Old 09-10-2017, 03:41 PM   #2
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin awoke to sunlight streaming into through the blinds. She squinted, groaning as she turned over to block out the imposing rays. Her head pounded and her mouth was incredibly dry. Wait, she had blackout curtains in her room, so why was the sun shining in? "Fuck." She muttered when she realized she was in a hotel room. It was not the one she'd been staying in with her friends, but appeared to be the same hotel. Had she gotten another room?

She struggled to recall the events of the previous evening. She'd gone out with friends last night. They'd wanted to help her forget a recent break up. It was supposed to be just a girls night out. She'd had a lot to drink. She remembered dancing with a few guys. Then the rest was blurry.

She sat up, blinking, trying to push her long dark, disheveled locks out of her face. "Fuck." She repeated, when she saw the stark naked guy standing in front of the bed. That body brought back a few more memories. God, she hoped they'd used a condom. Spotting a few empty wrappers on the floor put her mind at ease. Wait, how many times had they...? It all seemed to blur into one long fuckfest in her mind.

Despite all that and the fact that the guy was completely naked, still, she pulled the blanket over her nude body, covering her curvy hips and full round breasts.

When he noticed she was awake, and spoke, she felt a bit comforted that he was obviously feeling just as awkward about this as she was. She managed a little smile.

"Dominic. At least that sounds familiar." She laughed slightly. "I'm Robin. And yeah, I don't remember everything either, but I know I had fun last night. So, um, thanks for that."

She nodded when he mentioned coffee. "That sounds divine. I think after a shower and a cup of coffee, I should be able to think more clearly and we can figure all this out." She stood, keeping the sheet around her body. "Do you mind if I go first?" She asked, gathering what clothes she could find before making her way over to the bathroom.

Once in the shower, the hot water felt amazing as it washed over her body. She felt a little sore, and the water stung when it hit little scratch marks on her back and hips. What the hell had they done? She let the water run over her for a while, over strong arms, breasts, taut puffy nipples, flat stomach, rounded hips, and toned thighs. She washed herself slowly, allowing herself time to fully wake up, and for more memories to surface.

This Dominic guy had bought her a drink and she'd spent most of her time with him. Her friends, thinking it was good for her to rebound, told her they'd check on her in the morning. She vaguely remembered a cab ride, hands all over each other, stumbling into the hotel room...

Her nipples stiffened when she remembered his mouth and fingers teasing them, his tongue on her clit, his cock pounding into her in various positions. She couldn't deny it'd been incredible. But what happened now? She didn't even know the guy. She could just chalk it up to a random, post break up hook up. Maybe.

She finished her shower and dressed in the panties and her sleeveless, low cut top. She'd have to find her skirt. Probably under the bed.

The aroma of coffee flooded her nostrils as she walked out of the bathroom. "Mmm fuck that smells good." She noted, walking over to pour herself a cup. "Shower's all yours."

Last edited by cbelle02 : 09-11-2017 at 12:01 AM.

Old 09-10-2017, 03:53 PM   #3
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

He sighed in relief when the girl answered back and didn’t seem to perturbed by the situation. A part of him was worried that she would freak out call him a rapist or something else insane. It didn’t track with what he remembered of their incredible night together but still….

You could never be TO sure with these situations.

When she mentioned getting a shower in and some coffee he breathed a further sigh of relief. He watched her get up admiring the curves the blanket did show. When she closed the door he went ot make coffee remaining naked so that way he could hop in the shower once she was done. Soon enough there was two steaming cups of coffee waiting for them both. He sipped his as he waited for her to come out and when she did he set his aside and walked past her.

“Thanks” He said his eyes lingering on her ass before he closed the dor. He moved into the room and quickly freshened up using his finger and the hotel tooth paste to brush his teeth and ducking into the shower. He washed quickly eager to get back to her and see what this little adventure would bring.

He came out in a towel and found his boxers quickly enough. His pants weren’t exactly relax in clothing so he went without those for now and pulled on his simple black T shirt. Once he was semi decent he sat down taking his coffee and watching her.

“So I don’t remember much from last night” He said chuckling “but uh what I do remember was pretty incredible… I mean I remember you blew my mind a bit…..”

Old 09-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #4
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin was sitting on the bed, still in just the shirt and panties, sipping her coffee and checking her phone when he came out. She eyed his body, watching him pull on the boxers and tshirt.

"Yeah, I don't remember everything, just that...it was a wild night and that I had a LOT of fun." She told him. "And maybe a little rough, judging from the scratches on my back." She grinned.

"So...what happens now? I think I recall you aren't from around here either right? I remember we got a cab here so...do we need to get you a cab back to where you're staying?" She didn't want to assume anything, nor push him for anything more.

Last edited by cbelle02 : 09-10-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Old 09-10-2017, 04:24 PM   #5
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

“Did I say that?” Dominic said frowning as he tried to remember the night before. He shrugged before answering her.

“I might have gotten it wrong or been too drunk to get it straight” He remarked
laughing “I actually perform here. I’m a fire dancer” he explained.

“As for what to do next it’s up to you” He said shrugging his powerful shoulders “ I don’t do this often but the night we had seems too good to just end it with a onetime thing. Do you want to go grab a bite to eat and spend the day together on a proper date? Or should we end things here?”

Old 09-10-2017, 11:58 PM   #6
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

"Oh, right. I'm the only one not from around here then." She blushed. "I probably just assumed."

She sat her coffee down on the bedside table, looking him over. "Fire dancer, huh? That sounds really cool. I could totally see you doing that. Maybe I'll have to watch you perform before I leave."

Robin looked down at her hands. She knew she should end this right now. She was only here a few more days. "Well, to be honest, my friends brought me out here this week because they thought I needed a little distraction from a recent break up. I will only be here a few more days and then it's back home. Last night was incredible but I think it would be best if we just left it here."

Part of her wanted to spend more time with this hot mystery guy. But she didn't want to let herself get too attached, knowing she'd just have to walk away.

"But, I guess maybe breakfast wouldn't hurt." She finally added.

Old 09-11-2017, 12:23 AM   #7
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

When she mentioned that she was visiting he couldn’t help but give a little sigh of disappointment. It was always the case in Vegas you met a girl that drew you in and nine times out of ten she was a tourist. It came with the territory of being in Americans play land but it still sucked. Oh well there wasn’t any sense in dwelling on it when there was nothing to be done. He decided he still wanted to spend some time with her and when she mentioned breakfast he perked up.

“I would like that” He said to her happily as he got up and grabbed his unflattering but sexy pants. He pulled them on before finding her own pants and tossing it to her.

“Even if you have to go we have a few days I can get you into some shows and you can see me work” He said happily and with a practiced hand. He was used to this and it showed but not in a weird creepy way. He waited politely for her to get up before extending his hand lacing the two together as he brought her out of the hotel room.

“There is a place not too far from here” He said smiling “How about I treat you to breakfast than take you back to your hotel you can check in and see if you want to continue our “date” together or not”

Old 09-11-2017, 01:02 AM   #8
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

She caught her pants and slipped them on, brushing her fingers through her hair to straighten it up as best she could. She found her shoes and slid her feet into them. She allowed him to take her hands, marveling at how big it seemed compared to her own.

This didn't need to be too date-y, did it? "Dating" a guy she would have to leave in a few days probably wasn't smart. But hanging out was ok, right? No strings. It would be fine.

"Thank you. I would appreciate that very much." She told him when he offered to cover her breakfast. They walked out of the hotel and down the street toward the place he suggested. It was really nice out and a nice breeze flowed over them. They still held hands. Was that normal? She'd had one night stands before, but they'd never ended with breakfast. Oh well, she liked it, so she gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"So...how did you get into your line of work?" She asked. "Sounds really interesting."

Old 09-12-2017, 01:29 PM   #9
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

“I always wanted to be a performer” He explained opening the door and leading her into the small diner. He found a seat somewhat secluded in the back and led her over mouthing coffee and juice to the plump waitress who rushed over to help them.

“I didn’t think it would be a fire act” He admitted chuckling at the memory “I was going to be a magician of all things! But someone told me there was a million of
them. I decided to get into fire dancing instead. Which can be as painful as it is cool!”

The waitress came back bringing the coffee and juice. He thanked her with a nod of his head and took a sip of the much fresher better coffee. He sighed in pleasure as his lingering headache was somewhat cleared.

“What about you?” He asked raising an eyebrow “what do you do and where are you from?”

Old 09-12-2017, 11:55 PM   #10
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

"Well, I guess if you want to be a performer, you're in the right place to do it." Robin said, listening to him explain how he chose fire dancing. "I bet it took a lot of practice, and a lot of pain, before you got really good, huh?"

The waitress brought their coffee and she took a sip, savoring the warmth and taste, feeling a lot less groggy already.

"Well, I am from Colorado. I live close to Denver." She told him. "I am actually a dog trainer, specifically for service dogs. I own a company that focuses primarily on ptsd service dogs for anyone who suffers from ptsd of any kind. But we also train for other mental as well as physical conditions. It's a lot of fun and I love being able to help people."

Old 09-13-2017, 12:05 PM   #11
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

“I don’t know if I would say I am really good” Dominic said laughing and shaking his hand “I do alright. Most of it was learned through hard work and practice. There isn’t exactly a school for it. I have only been doing it for about a year and a half.”

When she talked about her job he perked up laughing when she finished. Before he could explain what the laugh was for the waitress was back asking for their orders. Dominic let her go first and once she was done ordered himself a stack of flapjacks.

“I love dogs” He said explaining when she finally walked away “I also always find it funny to hear what people do not being I think it’s funny because it always feels weird to hear people talk about their jobs helping people when all I do is dance around with fire every night! Seriously could you have a more awesome job?”

“You know you and the girls you came with might like to come see me perform” Dominic said smiling softly “I mean if your interested of course!”

Old 09-14-2017, 12:35 AM   #12
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin frowned slightly when he laughed at her job description. What was funny about it? She was about to take offense when the waitress came up to take their orders. They ordered quickly and as soon as she walked away, Dominic began to explain.

Her frown turned into a smile of relief. "Well, the entertainment industry helps a lot of people. More than you think." She said. "Besides, I'm sure there are plenty of women of all ages that like watching you do your thing." She gave him a playful wink.

She figured she probably wouldn't see him after today, but when he suggested she and her friends attend a show, she knew she couldn't pass up the opportunity.

"Oh, yeah, sure. I'm really interested to see what this 'fire dancing' is all about. I'll let the girls know. When is your next performance?" She asked. "Here, we should at least exchange numbers, even if it's just to contact me about the show." She took out a pen from her purse and wrote her number on a napkin. "Old fashioned way since my phone is dead." She laughed.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:33 AM   #13
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

When she mentioned exchanging numbers Dominic had to suppress his whoop of pleasure. He didn’t know why he was so interested in her besides the fact that A. Their night together was incredible and B. That she seemed funny and smart. The fact that she was only a tourist was a letdown but still… A phone number meant something? He wasn’t sure just WHAT it meant but he was willing to find out.
He grabbed a napkin and quickly jotted his number down. He pushed it toward her and then took hers clutching it like a prize token. He pushed it into his pocket and took a sip of his orange juice trying not to smile too much.

“I’ll text you the details” He told her digging into pancakes “And how to get the tickets… How many of you are there? I can’t seem to remember who you were with last night.”

Once she gave him the details they spent the rest of breakfast talking. He found more out about her and shared himself letting her know he was native to Las Vegas and lived here all his life. Eventually the coffee ran cold and so did their food.

“As much as I am enjoying this” He said smiling at her as the waitress brought the bill over “I think I should be getting you back to your friends so they aren’t TO worried”

Old 09-14-2017, 01:26 PM   #14
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin enjoyed the rest of her time with the man in the diner. It was funny, she knew little about him before this morning except that he was amazing in bed, and that he was a stud. She'd expected a guy like that to maybe be a jerk, or full of himself, or dull. But he'd proved to be the exact opposite of all of those things. Too bad she'd have to leave soon.

"Oh, I texted them while you were in the shower, so they won't be worried. But you're right, I should get back to them. I'm sure they'll be excited to see your show. Are all the other performers as attractive as you? If so, they'll love it!" She laughed.

Dominic paid the bill, and she noticed the generous tip he left. Good tippers always got an A+ in her book.

He drove her back to her hotel. "Thanks for breakfast Dominic. And for a fun night." She said as they pulled into the parking lot. She hesitated, then leaned in for a hug and a light kiss.

"See you in a couple days!" Robin told him as she got out. She waved one more time then ran inside and up to her hotel room, unable to wipe the grin off her face.

Old 09-14-2017, 02:03 PM   #15
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

“See you” He said resisting the urge to kiss her as he got himself a cab. His eyes lingered on her as she left a handsome smile on his face as he waved good bye.

………………………………………
The hotel room was a mess.

The evidence of a vacation was clear in the lack of care and regard. Suitcases were open almost bare as they barged their contents onto the floor and surrounding area. The sound of the shower in the room hit her as soon as she walked in. Her other friend Amy was on the bed reading a magazine she promptly discarded the minute she walked in.

“There you areeeeee” She sing songed getting up and tossing the magazine at her.
“Spill!” She said grinning like a cat with a canary.

“Is she back?” Her other friend Lee called as the shower turned off.

“Oh yeah” Amy said grinning “She is about to tell me all about the stud she left the club with!”

Old 09-14-2017, 02:31 PM   #16
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin blushed as the girls immediately started to hound her as soon as she walked into the room.

Lee came into the room in only a towel and plopped down on the bed, eager to hear the story.

Robin sighed and shook her head. She told them everything that she could remember that happened. How attractive he was, how great the sex was, how cool a guy he seemed, and finally about his offer to get them into his show.

They squealed and laughed throughout the whole story like teenagers.

"Yeah, we will definitely be there!" Amy declared. "Especially if the others are as hot as he is! Oh my god, I'll cream my pants!"

Robin blushed and playfully swatted her.

"Good for you, girl." Lee told her. "This is just what you needed to forget that loser back home."

Robin shook her head. It was true. She hadn't once thought about him in the past 24 hours.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She said, with a grin. "Now let's go do some shopping!"

Old 09-14-2017, 02:58 PM   #17
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

Sometime during the day two text showed up on her phone. One was from a number with the area code of her hometown. The message was short and to the point just like the man who sent the message itself.

“Enjoying your vacation? I hope you have spent this time to think about us and my offer. I know you think me boring but we would have a good life, a life provided by my means and by my own hard work. When you come back accept my offer marry me and lets end this wanderlust”

Sincerely

Edwin

The second one was later in the evening. It contained instructions for a club and also where to go to get the free tickets.
Of course that wasn’t all it said

“I can’t wait to see you again. Is It bad I can’t stop thinking of you? I cant wait to impress you with my “fiery” personality.

See you soon sexy”

Dom

Old 09-14-2017, 03:39 PM   #18
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin spent the rest of the day sight seeing and shopping with her friends. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't thinking about Dominic a lot, though.

It wasn't until they got back to the hotel later that evening that she saw the two texts on her phone. She rolled her eyes at the first one. Really? Edwin thought she wanted to marry him, still? And she never wanted to give up her wanderlust. Ever. She didn't bother with a reply.

The other text caught her interest. Dominic had given her the info as promised, but he was thinking about her too! And he called her sexy. She was blushing as she sent the reply.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see what you can do on stage! I'm certain I will be as impressed as I was last night

Old 09-14-2017, 03:48 PM   #19
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

He texted her back flirting and drawing her in. The text began to flow back and forth between the two as he never seemed to want ot leave her alone. He was friendly and open to her always flirting but never being pushy. Eventually he went to bed but not before sending her a picture of him bare chested in bed with what looked like a great view of the Nevada dessert.

The next day was a flurry of shopping and last-minute sightseeing. Edwin messaged her several times each time more formal than the last. Finally the time came for them to go to the hotel Dominic performed in. They were taken back by a stage hand who let them in and brought them to Dominic. He was clad in only a pair of muted black athletic shorts. His body shone with the different oils applied.

“Hey!” He said smiling “I would hug you but you would get my gunk all over you!”
He said hi to both of her friends ignoring their eye fucking in favor of watching her. His interest was still clear even after being apart for almost 48 hours.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #20
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

For the rest of the day, Robin and Dominic texted and flirted back and forth. She didn't know a moment of the day when she didn't have a grin plastered to her face. She had to fend off knowing smirks and teasing comments from her friends. She wondered if he knew just how that last picture he sent affected her. In response, Robin sent a photo of herself, in a little tank top with the barest glimpse of panties.

The next day, the text exchange continued, intermittently dispersed with texts from Edwin. She ignored them for the most part. No use letting him spoil her fun right now. She knew she most likely wouldn't see Dominic after this trip, so she would just enjoy the time she had. Besides, Dominic excited her in ways Edwin never could.

As the evening drew closer and it was almost time to go to the show, Robin grew both nervous and excited. They arrived at the hotel and were ushered back to see Dominic. She recognized him as he approached, and grinned from ear to ear.

Her friends were ogling him too, and she introduced them. He gave them polite hellos but his attention was clearly fixed on Robin. She felt a pulse of heat between her legs with the way he looked at her.

When he commented about getting his gunk all over her, Lee leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Bet it wouldn't be the first time." Robin shushed her but couldn't help but chuckle.

"We're excited to see you perform!" She said. "When's the next show start?"

Old 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM   #21
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

“It’s about to start” He said smiling at her “Why don’t you go take your seats? I will come find you after the performance.”

Seconds later the director called for them all to get into position. They were shoed out of the backstage by a stagehand and then directed to their seat by an Usher. He managed to get them good seats and also a round of drinks and food. Both were delivered as the performance started a “Polynesian” celebration that promised to bring the audience to the island. The people weren’t “exactly” right and some of the props looked fake but it was more than made up by the performers willingness to bring the wow factor.

The fire dancers came at the end, right after a hula dance that was more sexual than not. They were bare chested all close to Dominic’s body type. Their bodies were adorned in tribal tattoo’s and oil and the “leaves” of their costume did little to hide their bodies and the shorts underneath. The sticks they carried were unlit, some of them carried wire fans while others balls with chain. From higher on the stage a group of men appeared banging a deep resounding beat on a pair of drums.

The men on the stage opened their mouth and yelled out a deep resounding KAH! They began to dance around the stage moving around each other in an intricate dance. One by one fire exploded from their instruments casting their bodies in long shadows and giving the stage an almost burning look. The dance continued know this time with fire swinging around. Death defying feats were accomplished as the dance progressed. Eventually they moved back to the center stage forming a lose line as their flames extinguished and they dropped down as if in prayer.
A figure rose from the stage smoke billowing out as he stepped forward. He wore a mask that looked carved from wood but the body was unmistakably Dominic. His muscles rippled as he moved forward twirling two batons in his hands. The other performers continued to bow to him as he moved to the center of the stage and finally stopped.

“Kah!” He shouted slapping the sticks together rapidly. They activated billowing into flames that looked like they wrapped around the whole stick. He began to dance around the stage jumping forward and acting as if he was in some imaginary battle. The flames whirled faster and faster in his hands swiping the air. He made his way back to the center of the stage still twirling the fire batons as he regarded the audience once more. He began to throw them up into the air juggling them as the drum beating reached its crescendo. He juggled them for a few more minutes before he caught them slamming them into the ground and letting another billow of smoke come out as the drums ended.

The audience rose clapping and cheering. The stage lights came back on revealing the performers as they took their bows. They paused for a few minutes before ducking back in and letting the curtains close.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:30 PM   #22
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin was entranced the entire time. She couldn't take her eyes off Dominic, even as the other, equally attractive men moved around the stage. The girls seemed to be enjoying the others plenty enough though. She felt a sense of...pride?..when Dominic performed solo. The way his body moved...Robin's mind strayed to the things he could do with that body, with those hands. If only she could experience that again, completely sober.

The show was over all too soon, but that just mean it would be closer to when she could see Dominic again. After the show, they lagged behind as other exited the performance hall. Her friends were gushing over this guy and that, but all she talked about was Dominic.

Finally, after about 20 minutes, she saw Dominic coming toward them, all cleaned up and dressed this time. She grinned as she ran to meet him before he'd even reached them. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek before walking arm in arm with him to the other girls.

"You were amazing!" She gushed. The girls agreed, complimenting him on a great performance.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:34 PM   #23
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

“Oh that?” He said being bashful “That was just a little dance”

A few of the other performers came up slapping him on the back. Their eyes drifted to the other girls and suddenly there were three guys to three girls in their party. The other men were much more forward in their advances tempting them out with a drink and making their last night in Vegas memorable.

And so the two suddenly found themselves alone. Dominic would be lying if he said he wasn’t okay with that. She was still pressed close against him and he couldn’t help but draw her against him a bit tighter. He guided her out of the busy hallway and into the hotel.

“So I guess that leaves me to make your last night in Vegas memorable”” He said to her winking “What do you want to do?”

Old 09-15-2017, 01:53 PM   #24
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin was thrilled to find herself alone with Dominic again. And she didn't mind being pressed so closely against his strong body as they walked out. She found it difficult to keep her hands off of him.

"Well, I know one thing I want to do..." She whispered, teasingly, running a hand over his abs. "But other than that, this is your city, so, why don't you show me what you think i should see."

Old 09-15-2017, 02:02 PM   #25
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

He groaned when she touched his abs his eyes burning with lust. He bit his lip as he fought the urge to grab her and take her back home. His eyes flashed as he remembered the incredible sex they had and how eager he was to get with her again.

Still… He didn’t want to just fuck her and run. Plus she mentioned seeing his city and the idea appealed to him. There was so much more to Vegas than the strip that he could show her. Eventually he decided on such a place and took her hand.

“Come on”

He led her out to the employee parking lot and to a black Harley bike.
“Have you ever been on one?” He asked straddling the bike. He leaned back and fixed her with a cocky stare eyeing her down and waiting for her answer.