Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 06-26-2017, 01:41 AM   #51
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

Rose smiled to him admiring the way he filled out his britches as she began to unlace her boots and take them off. She left her stockings on for him to remove. Figuring that was at least some kind of joy she could bring to him.

He truly was dashing, and each time they spoke she felt more and more glad that he was who she ended up getting thrust upon. She sat with her hands on the blanket and knees up and slightly spread. It wasn't the most modest of positions. But it was comfortable.

"One day my lord, you too will be glad you waited."

Old 06-26-2017, 02:29 AM   #52
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

He returned and kneeled down in front of her, placing the bowl of cool lake water to the side.

"You forget, I have not waited," he said with a smile, "I have laid with a woman before and know a few way to bring her pleasure," he slippied his hand up her leg feeling for the top of her stockings, "but that does not mean I don't cherish the day we will la together for the first time."

He looked in her eye and smiled as his fingers brushed up her legs, "I hope your stocking are not too long as I wouldn't want to spoil your modesty too much."

Old 06-26-2017, 02:42 AM   #53
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

"I wouldn't have left them on if I was afraid of my modesty being offended" she said smiling and admiring the light touch of his fingers traveling up her calf. "I thought you might enjoy taking them off. If I miss judged I can remove them?" She said moving her hand to her leg.

For some reason she found that breathing was slightly labored as her eyes locked with his. She could imagine in her mind what it would feel like to be kissed by him. What it might feel like to lie under the weight of his body, and to feel his arms around her.

She wasn't sure where these thoughts were coming from. He was very frank, and instead of finding it offensive, she found it refreshing. It couldn't be possible to start to feel an attachment to him this quickly could it?

Old 06-27-2017, 01:48 AM   #54
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

"Oh my dear, I will very much enjoy taking them off," he said as his hands slid up her calf to her knee. There they encountered her bare flesh for the first time. He stopped and after touching her skin briefly for a moment her gripped the stocking and began to pull it down.

He could see by the look in her eye and her breathing she was beginning to savor his touch. That aroused him more and his cock began to strain against his breeches.

"So my dear what will our bet be tonight, for surely you plan to best your husband at cards." Casting her stocking to the side he placed her foot on his thighs, strategically close to his fully aroused manhood.

Sliding his hands up her other leg he did not move his eyes from being locked with hers. This time however when he reached the top of her stocking his hands did not stop but instead slid a little further to gently caress the naked flesh just above the knee.

Old 06-27-2017, 01:59 AM   #55
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

Rose closed her eyes when he touched the skin right above the stocking and slowly opened them as his fingers brought down her stocking. She smiled at his words and could feel the heat of his arousal through his pants. When he moved his hand up her other leg she closed her eyes once again savoring the feeling of his touch, a soft almost inaudible 'mm' came from her when he brushed his fingers over her knee.

This was a definite exercise in trust for her with him. She trusted that he would honor his word and be a gentlemen. Though she had every belief that he would. Despite the obvious discomfort touching her leg had caused him.

"Are you anticipating loosing to me again husband?" she questioned after regaining her composure, but not correcting his hand. "You seem to think that I set safe bets. So in the nature of fairness. You set the bet." She smiled trusting him to not make an outrageous bet that she wasn't ready for.

Old 06-27-2017, 11:07 AM   #56
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

"Let us see," he fingers teased her flesh while he contemplated his answer. "I do not think I am that good at cards, so I will ask for something big and maybe a little bit beyond your modesty." His fingers gripped under the stockings and slowly pulled them down.

Looking into her eyes he slowly scooped some of the cold water onto her foot and began to knead the underside with his thumbs.

"Let us say if I win at cards tonight, you will have to bath me in the morning and if I loose what would you want?"

Old 06-27-2017, 05:59 PM   #57
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

Well she definitely bit off more then she wanted. He was her husband after all, and to prove him wrong about safe bets she couldn't argue. But she wasn't happy about it.

"Very well, and if I win we will come to the lake when its a cold crisp morning and you with bath yourself in it while I watch." she smiled letting out a soft purr at his kneading of her foot. "Or perhaps I should have you do this again. This is amazing" she said closing her eyes at his massage."

Old 06-28-2017, 12:18 AM   #58
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

"Something tells me my wife may be a little jealous of the servant Mary," he smiled as continued to gently massage her feet. "Does my wife wish she had seen her husbands magnificent body," he playfully teased her.

Concentrating on one leg his hands went a little higher, never straying past her knee.

"That is okay my dear, I am jealous of those servants that help you dress, they have seen my beautiful wife, whom I yearn for."

Old 06-28-2017, 12:32 AM   #59
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

"How can I be jealous of a woman you do not wish to bed?" she questioned raising an eyebrow. "No my darling husband, my bet is simply to punish you for yours" She gave a slight laugh teasing him right back.

Rose didn't say anything as he massaged up to her knee instead she merely coed as his fingers kneaded her muscles and let her neck lay back and closed her eyes enjoying his wonderful touch.

Yes it was a bit more familiar then one would let a courtier go on their first date. But this wasn't a courtier, it was her husband. A man she was finding joy and peace in spending time with. A man whose chest made her want to rest her head upon, and a man who definitely knew how to use his hands.

Old 06-28-2017, 03:28 AM   #60
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

He smiled, "do you think I fear that cold water, hah, I have bathed in there many times before." He gently placed her food down and began to work on the other one. "Perhaps it is that honoring the old folk that has blessed me with two such beautiful wives," he smiled as his hand travelled up her leg towards her knee, "perhaps the Lady of the Lake has shown me kindness for sharing my body with her waters."

He was sure it probably sounded strange to her that one who said that they should honor God by consummating their vows, would admit to thinking of the old traditions as well.

"Perhaps that is why I am such a great lover," he stared at her, aroused by how her thrown back head thrust her breasts out against her riding top, he let out a soft moan of appreciation. "Perhaps that is why I have so many women who desire me," he grinned, "perhaps I could even turn your sister to be a good sister, and give up her wicked ways of seducing men for her own gains and being a horror to her sweet younger sister."

Old 06-28-2017, 03:40 AM   #61
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

"My darling husband, couldn't you have let me just be amused at the thought of you being cold. But no, now you have ruined all joy I would have received from winning at cards. So I shall have to change it to another foot bath and massage with silence since you won't let me enjoy this one." She smirked as she said it. Though there was some half truth to it. Why couldn't he just let her thing she made a good bet instead of boasting of how he's done it many times before.

"Please go seduce my sister with your wondrous body and skills at being a lover. I'll stay here." Pulling her leg from him she picked up her stockings and started putting them back on.

Old 06-28-2017, 04:01 AM   #62
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

He was a little taken aback by her reaction, although he could see there was still some mirth behind it.

"I never said it wasn't cold or uncomfortable, just that I did not fear it," he rose, not concerned that his thoughts of her combined with touching her had now fully aroused him. "But a silent massage it shall be," he gave her enough time to fully admire him if she wanted before turning to go fetch his shirt from the tree.

"As to your sister, I don't even know what she looks like, but I will take it that you have given permission for our affair should we ever meet again." He turned to smile at her while he buttoned up his shirt. "It is not possible she is as beautiful as you, and from what you say I think she may not be as virtuous," he grinned, "but still I will do as my wife commands and seduce her should the opportunity afford itself."

He approached her to offer her a hand up when she had put her boots on. His mind already resolved to draw her into his arms when he did so. Despite his teasing he wanted her to know she was the only one he fully desired.

Old 06-28-2017, 04:16 AM   #63
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

She had been short with him. In a way she felt bad. But the man took every opportunity to remind her he had a wonderful body and was a wonderful lover. As if that was going to affect her attachment she was beginning to form with him. She was well aware he had a good body. His touch alone showed her he knew how to make her purr.

He also continued to remind her that she was beautiful. It was nice to know that he found her attractive. It was apparent when he got up. But she was more then that. Once he had mentioned she had other attributes. Lately all he seemed to be focused upon was the impending day when he could finally impale her.

She looked away as he got up. And started to put her boots on. She took his hand as he offered it and was pulled into his arms.

"I am sorry I was short with you. I was enjoying the massage so much and you just kept pushing my buttons. I don't need to be reminded that you have a wonderful body. I can see that. I don't need to know what a wonderful lover you'll be. Because I have nothing to compare it to. But I do like to hear that you care more about me other then my looks and getting to consummate our marriage. I enjoyed today. By the way since you ruined that massage you owe me another." she teased.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:31 AM   #64
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

Now that she was in his arms, she would be able to fully feel him pressed against her. The strength of his hold would perhaps assure her that he would be able to protect her like he said he could and the fullness of his erection pressing into her belly would tell her that their wedding night, may hold some discomfort for her. But what both told her was that if he wanted to he could take her then and there and her struggles would be futile.

He looked down at her, a smile cracking his lips, "my darling wife. I have wanted you from the first moment I saw you. I am sorry if my admiration for your beauty offends you and if my arousal for it frightens you," he grinned knowing that only one of those was probably true. "But if that was my only interest in you, you would already be carrying my seed deep inside your belly. It is your beauty that fuels my desire, but it is your intelligence and charm, the fact that you read and can shoot a bow , that makes me fall in love with you and gives me the strength to suppress my urges that I have had for over two years now."

Old 07-01-2017, 01:48 AM   #65
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

"it is not that you calling me beautiful upsets me. It is simply that from you I do not know how to react to the compliment. The only time I have heard that was from men that were merely after favor with my father wedding me. You did not wish that, and have obtained my hand through an arrangement. Yet you still compliment me with honesty.

I know that it is not fair to be so obstinate, without knowing first hand. But it does frighten me a little. Though the more I get to know you i find myself wondering how in one day I feel more alive here then I did in France.

You are a man sir, your desire is understandable, and though i don't know much about what occurs between a man and woman. I have heard and seen things between the servants, and even in my own parents meetings to understand that although initially it is considered uncomfortable or painful even for a woman at first that it will pass and can be a pleasurable act between two people that love each other."

"I am truly honored sir that you find yourself falling in love with me. I hope these times we spend together gives me the opportunity to learn about you, and create an attachment that will also lead to me to feel the same. It is my hope that before we consummate our relationship that I am overjoyed to spend eternity with you."

Last edited by Perplexia : 07-01-2017 at 02:26 AM.

Old 07-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #66
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

Some of her words intrigued him and he reminded himself to bring them up again, but first he looked down at her, sly grin spreading across his lips.

"Yes my dear when I take your virginity it may not be the most pleasant time for you. You are quite a wee lass and I am unfortunately quite a large man." He left it no doubt that he was referring more to his rock hard cock that was pressing against her, "and I am quite a vigorous lover."

He slowly turned her around so that her back was too him, "but I can also be a gentle lover and know a few things a woman may find pleasurable. Maybe we should even discuss what we expect from each other in the wedding bed and I don't think it wouldn't be a terrible idea for you to do some research," he wrapped his arms around her, resting one hand on the curve of her belly and the other just below her full breasts. "Even if it is with the servants,because it would not be strange for a maiden to be curious of her wedding night," his breathing was heavy with desire, " it may even add more to the false story of our consummation."

Without warning his lips brushed over the skin of her neck, "but what intrigues me most is what my wife desires from me." He realized he was stepping beyond what was proper but his lips could not help but desire to touch her flesh. "What does she desire that makes her see one day here as more than a lifetime in France. What can her husband give her that will make her know he loves her beyond all else."

Last edited by LordUsagi : 07-01-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Old 07-01-2017, 02:56 AM   #67
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

Rose didn't pull away from him as their bodies were pressed together. She could feel his desire for her and knew once again that he was referring to his enormous manhood. She wanted to chastise him for it, since she had already mentioned that his bragging was unnecessary not to mention uncouth. But she let it go. He had turned her now and his hands were around her, on her bell and under her breasts as he held her against him.

She listened as he talked of them discussing what they expected from each other in the marriage bed. He then once again requested that she do some research. If for any reason because it was normal for a virgin bride to be curious about such things and it would help to solidify their story to the staff.

"Alright husband" she said finally submitting to his wish. "I will make it a point to seem curious about what to expect and such. If for any reason to simply support our story of your claiming me tonight. Also if you'd like we can discuss things that you may expect from me in our bed when the time comes."

When his lips touched her neck she almost felt herself swoon. She did not pull away from it, instead she embraced it.
She smiled softly as he questioned what she desired from her, what desires made her like it here more then France, and what could he give her to prove his love.

"I desire your patience, I know that it is difficult for you. But knowing that you're doing it to make me happy means everything. Continue to show me this country of yours and let me fall in love with your stories of nymphs and as for what you can give me, all I ask for is time. Let me fall in love with that man that's here with me today. The man who brought a calmness to me by simply rubbing my feet, who deals with my temper, and whose lips are most welcome on my neck."

Old 07-02-2017, 01:09 AM   #68
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

After hearing her words he lessened his grip, which would allow her to step away from him, to rid herself of the hard manhood that pressed against her, of his hands that were dangerously close to brushing her virgin mound or cupping her full breasts.

However his lips brushed her neck again, this time lingering longer and sucking ever so gently on the flesh. His tongue briefly touched the skin before he moved to another area and teased there.

"Your temper," she would be able to sense he was smiling behind the words, "I have only heard rumor of it." He lifted his lips to her ear, "I am glad that I can deal with it, because I am sure I am probably the cause of it almost boiling to the surface."

He moved his head to the other side of hers and began to kiss that part of he neck. "As for my stories of nymphs," his lips brushed her ear, his breath heavy. "Who said they are stories." As if by chance or maybe it was just the intensity of his words but it seemed as if the lake was suddenly still despite an early afternoon breeze. "Who said that she is not angry with me for mocking the coolness of her waters."

Was it true, did the waters suddenly look cooler than they had when he had drawn water to bath her feet.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:21 AM   #69
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

Rose didn't step away when he loosened his grip but allowed him to continue the exploration of her neck. She mewed softly as he kissed it and sucked on it lightly moving his tongue lightly over it.. She laughed a little as he talked of her temper of which he had only heard rumors of it. Then acknowledged he was the cause of it boiling to the surface.

When his lips brushed her ear she inhaled deeply and lost track of what he was saying. Her eyes closed as her body began to react to the sensations of his light kisses on her ear and neck. She felt a little wobbly and gripped his hands tightly to steady herself. "mm" was the only answer he received because the comments had been lost as she reveled in the touch of her husband.

Somehow she had become putty in his hands.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:48 AM   #70
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

She had not stepped away. For all her admonishment of his bragging of his size and desire, she had stood there feeling his rock hard cock throbbing against her.

He desired her then and there, he wondered if her commanded her to bend over if she would obey. There was a tree for her to use as support. It would not be the pleasure filled experience he had promised as he knew he would soon explode in her due to his desire.

She held his hands, she had control of his exploration, he could see how much she desired his touch. Slowly he began to move his hand up, eager to touch her firm breast, but allowing her own hold to dictate if she would allow it. His other hand moved down, less confidently towards the curve of her stomach.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:58 AM   #71
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

"husband" she purred entwining her fingers with his as she had some how found some sanity. She stepped forward then turned in his arms so she was facing him once again. "what do you want from a wife" she questioned looking up at him. Her breathing was still a bit labored but she had managed to regain control. Yet still she did not step away from him just changed positions so his hands would be on her back and the top of her ass.

Old 07-02-2017, 02:34 AM   #72
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

He smiled down at her, "well you know that I desire a child, and the laying with the woman that precludes that. But I could easily take Mary or any unwed servant or girl from the nearby village into my bed."

He looked into her eyes earnestly, "but from my wife I desire more. I expect her to be intelligent and cunning, so that she can run a household and my lands in my absence. Yet she must be kind and endearing that she is respected out of love and not fear. I expect her to be capable within herself, but not too proud that she will not except help or advice."

"These traits you have already shown, from your reading and how you handle a horse or bow, though you may need to work on accepting help."

His hand moved a little lower so that it was now half over her ass. "In the bedroom, I expect my wife to be obedient and yet willing to express her own desires. I think your inexperience with men, or unwillingness to discuss with women, may be where you struggle in this," he smiled down at her, "and your pride in not being obedient in any way."

He knew he was teasing her with these last words, but he decided to add some mirth to the seriousness of his answer. "I desire the touch of my wife's lips, and those full breasts that seem beyond my reach and to taste her desire."

Old 07-02-2017, 02:45 AM   #73
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

She listened and nodded. "I don't ask for help, because I've never had to. I have been insignificant in the overall scheme of things. So if I wanted to learn something, I simply learned it. If I wanted information, i read about it. As for obedient, since you only ask for it in the bedroom, then I will oblige you. As for my lips, you may kiss me. As for my breasts and tasting my desires, you may do so tonight or when we get home and you claim me as your wife."

She knew the last part was a surprise, she wasn't sure when she would be ready. But he had proven himself to be what she needed. He had been willing to wait as long as it took for her to feel something for him. She wasn't in love with him just yet, but if today was any indication of what their life would be like together, she knew it wouldn't be too long before she was giddy in love with him.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:02 AM   #74
LordUsagi
Literotica Guru

Her words did surprise him and he was so taken aback that he even hesitated before kissing her, but kiss her he did. His first kiss was firm with eagerness but then he drew back a little, his lips gently brushing her with just a hint of more firmness than they had on her neck.

Slowly he pulled back, "perhaps we should head home then," he said with an eagerness that he knew she would notice and perhaps mock. "Lest I claim my bride in front of the eyes of the Lady."

He kissed her again, "and you said your obedience would only be in our bedchamber, not out in the wilds."

Old 07-02-2017, 03:13 AM   #75
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

Rose gave a soft moan as he kissed her, and then kissed her again. She smirked at his comment. "I knew I made the right choice husband, already you're listening to me." she said smirking about his comment not obeying outside the bedchamber.

"We still need to pack up the rest of the lunch stuff if you're wanting to leave." She rose up on her toes and kissed him tenderly on his mouth, then she explored a little kissing him deeper until they were in a firm passionate kiss.