Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-19-2017, 11:59 PM   #26
VelvetSatin
Really Really Experienced

Josephine could hear the moaning coming from the rooms as they passed them to get to theirs. From the looks of things, it appeared as though every single room in the club was being used at the moment. Of course when one client was finished, the girls would simply clean up and then go back down and seduce other men to make more money for the evening. It wasn't uncommon for each prostitute to have 3 or more clients per shift. The money flowed freely which Sam and Josephine got a cut from.

Once they were inside the room, Josephine watched Anna's reaction to the opulence that far surpassed any of the other rooms available. The King sized canopy bed was the focal point and was fitted with satin sheets and a thick comforter. There were 2 large oak dressers which housed various items such as clothing and extra blankets and pillows. In the far right dresser you could find adult toys and equipment in the likes of floggers, handcuffs and blindfolds. Anything you would want, Johnny would be able to get. In the back, there was a nice sized private bathroom with a shower and tub.

Sam went over to the heavy wooden desk and lit a few of the candles. He then turned on the Gramophone and began to play a Jazz record to set the ambiance. He looked over at Johnny who was still a bit shaken up over the situation down in the gambling room. "I appreciate you removing her" He said in reference to Sandra. "I am confident that Eddie is handling her right now and it won't be pretty." Sam began to suspect even though Sandra was technically in Eddie's "family" that she was actually working for one of their rival gangs. "I'll have Cody look into a few things by next week and let you know." Cody was one of his secret intelligence men who worked on getting information for him. He knew Johnny would want to know because if Sandra was working for their rival Tony, then there could potentially be problems within the club such as violence and crime.

After Josephine commanded Anna to take off her dress, she watched with eager eyes. The girl obeyed and slipped the stained gown off her body revealing perky breasts and shapely hips. "I don't know if you want to watch this or not Johnny but I am about to finish what I started down in the gaming room" She said to her friend with a wink.

Walking towards the girl, Josephine let her eyes wander freely over her body. "You are beautiful. Look at your unblemished milky white skin". Reaching over, she let her fingers touch her breasts and traced them until she found her navel.

"Remove your panties" She ordered and stood back slightly to wait for her to obey."Now, on your knees." With a satisfied grin, she went to her and began to pet her long red hair satisfied with her eagerness. "Look up at me and spread your legs". Josephine watched and could see the slight spreading of her folds and the glistening inside. "Touch yourself and let me see how aroused you are".

Sam took off his fedora hat and set it on the table. He then stood against the wall and watched with a grin upon his face. "Bring her to the bed Josephine" He said.

Josephine pulled on the girls hair hard yanking her to a standing position. "Get on the bed and lay on your back with your legs spread." She then slowly stalked after her feeling the power within her rise and the anticipation of what the rest of the evening would bring...

Old 09-20-2017, 12:42 AM   #27
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna relaxed as Sam put on some music and lit some candles, the noise blocking out the moans from the other rooms. She kept one hand on Josephine's, feeling safe with her warm skin touching hers. She looked around the room and her over once again, realizing this room was worth more than all of the money she'd ever had in her life.

Johnny leaned against the desk, nodding as he looked Anna over. "You two take good care of her. She's a good kid. I don't get a lot of girls like her around here. I don't want her getting hurt by the shit we deal with," he said quietly, patting Sam on the back, sighing as he thought about Sandra. "What happened wasn't your fault. We can double up on security in case Tony decides to do something stupid," he said, looking towards Josephine. "She's a tough woman, stronger than most of the men I know. Is she going to be alright though?" He asked, a small smile forming on his face as he saw Anna relaxing at Josephine's side.

Once Anna removed her dress and Josephine advised him to leave, he chuckled, giving the two of them a grin before turning around and closing the door behind him, giving Josephine a wink back. At the older woman's words, Anna froze, her fingers still on the red dress as her heart began to race, noticing the way Josephine's eyes moved over her body.

Inhaling sharply, she instinctively took a step back as the brunette approached, standing against the edge of the bed as the woman stood over her. Now with her heels off and half naked, Anna looked even more vulnerable than before. She shivered as a hand moved over her soft skin, lingering on her breasts as her nipples stiffened. "Th... thank you ma'am," she whispered, staring into her eyes as her dress nearly touched her naked skin.

Just as she was about to reach out and touch the woman, Josephine moved away, denying her as she gave another command. There was a moment of hesitation before she slowly slid them down her legs, exposing the patch of red hair between her legs. Instinctively, she moved to cover herself before letting her hands fall to her sides when she saw the look on her new mistress's face. Slowly, she sank to her knees, her breathing getting faster as those long fingers caressed her hair, leaning slightly into that touch. She complied with the next part of her command, spreading her legs and biting her lip as she shifted to keep her balance, looking up at Josephine with curious eyes.

"I... I..." she was shocked at the command to touch herself, opening her mouth to say something before looking away, forgetting the order to look up at her as she began rubbing herself, whimpering softly at the sensation, one she hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing with the room she shared with her mother, though in different beds of course.

Suddenly, she was yanked to her feet by her hair, causing her to let out a cry of slight pain as she stumbled, a shocked look on her face at the rough treatment, as well as some confusion when she realized she had enjoyed the feeling. She stepped back as Josephine moved after her, like she was stalking prey. With her breasts rising and falling, she sat on the bed, moving towards the center, acutely aware that she was the only naked one in the room.

Slowly, she spread her legs, letting her hands fall beside her head as she bit her lip, wondering what Josephine had planned for her. Part of her felt like it was all a dream, that such a beautiful woman would take an interest in her. She'd always felt ignored by most women in New Orleans, especially from those with power like Josephine. As the woman stood over her, Anna reached up to touch her cheek, to remind herself that this was truly happening. "God, you're beautiful," she whispered

Old 09-20-2017, 11:59 PM   #28
VelvetSatin

Josephine and Sam both agreed to take care of Anna when they were talking with Johnny before he had left. "Don't worry, she'll be fine. If she's going to be Josephine's pet she will have my protection as well." Sam promised to his friend. "As far as Tony is concerned, I wouldn't put it past him and his men to do something stupid tonight. With Eddie releasing Sandra, I am confident she is running to Tony to tell him just what is going on here tonight. I am also thinking that the people who tried to get in tonight that didn't have the correct passcode had something to do with Tony. When you get back downstairs, talk to my men and have them be more vigilant. The night is young, anything can happen. And don't worry about Josephine. She's fine. I've got this under control." He said with a wink and then patted Johnny on the back and turned his attention back towards the women.

Josephine kept her eyes intently upon Anna who appeared to be eager yet naive at the same time. She found the mixture to be quite intoxicating. She could tell that the other girl more than likely never pleasured herself before because of how nervous she seemed to be when she began to touch herself. Chuckling, Josephine approached, "Have you never given yourself an orgasm before my dear? Are you that chaste that you have never experienced the pleasure of climaxing?" She looked back at her husband. "She's never been with a man before nor has she ever masturbated." Sam found this amusing and crossed his arms over his chest. "You will be the first to give her one." He wasn't sure how Anna felt about being with a man so he boldly asked. "Are you only interested in women or are you interested in men at all?" He came over once Anna was laying upon the plush bed and ran his hand over her thigh to watch her reaction. He normally shared women with his wife but he would be content just having Josephine if Anna was not keen on the idea.

Josephine smiled at Anna's compliment. "You are beautiful my dear. Look at you." She took an intake of air and quickly moved so that she straddled Anna's body. Leaning down, she began to run her hands over the other girls breasts toying with the hardened nipples. Moving lower, she found her womanhood and explored letting her fingers glide along her silken folds and gently easing inside. Josephine was aroused to have such a clean girl in her realm since so many that frequent the club have been tainted.

Sliding off her, she reached inside the drawer and pulled out some of the equipment that Johnny had provided in there. "Get on your hands and knees" She ordered and watched as Anna put her backside to her. Josephine ran her hands across the other girls soft buttocks marveling at the feel of it. Then, without warning, she lay a sharp slap against it. "Do you like that?" She asked and slapped her bottom again liking how the skin was turning a pretty shade of pink.

Sam pulled out some silken scarves and put them in Josephine's hands. "Tie her up to the bed posts." He commanded. Josephine held them in her hands and leaned close to Anna's ear. "Trust me Anna. Lay back down on your back and give me your wrists." She then fastened them securely to the posts having her at her mercy.

Pushing Anna's thighs apart, she started to rub her sensitive flesh finding her pleasure spot. "Beg me for it" Josephine said slightly harsh wanting Anna to know that she was the one in charge. She continued to rub her but then abruptly stopped denying her anymore pleasure. Taking out one of the paddles she lightly slapped her inner thighs getting very close to her femininity. "Beg me" she said again in a much more aggressive tone. After much begging, Josephine resumed with rubbing her but would not allow her the liberty of getting close to a climax. She knew it had to be agonizing since the girls flesh was wet and heated.

In the background the candles flickered casting shadows upon the walls, the music played softly filling in the background. Josephine watched her new pet as she was restrained against the bed, her legs wide open. "Tell me what you want, what you desire." She took the paddle and slapped her thigh again. "Come on, be a good girl and beg"....

Old 09-21-2017, 12:39 AM   #29
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Johnny, nodded as he looked the three of them over, grabbing Sam's arm with a serious look on his face. "Don't get so distracted you forget where your gun is. I'll leave two men outside your room just in case. And Anna knows if anything happens to hide and keep her head down," he said, checking to make sure his gun was fully loaded. "If anything does happen, I'll send Billy up here." He made his way back downstairs, quickly moving to each of Sam's men and giving them information, ordering a few into places that would make good defensive positions. He hoped Tony wasn't such a fool to try anything tonight, but he'd rather be careful.

Anna's cheeks turned bright red when she was asked if she'd ever brought herself to climax, her breathing labored as she continued, highly aware of their eyes on her. "N... never ma'am," she whispered. Once she was on the bed, she watched nervously as the woman loomed over her, her body open and all easy for Josephine to access. She bit her lip when she felt Sam's hand on her thigh, giving him a small smile. "Just women," she said quietly, relaxing as he pulled his hand away, knowing they would respect her boundaries. It put her at ease for what was to come.

Her breathing became more labored as Josephine straddled her, letting her own hands explore her body through her dress, feeling the curves beneath the fabric. She pulled Josephine closer, placing gentle kisses along her neck and jaw before kissing her lips, all loving and soft, a show of gratitude for what Josephine was giving her. Everything was so new, but with Josephine's guidance, she was calm, accepting every touch.

When she was ordered to take another position, she quickly complied, her back turned to her mistress, ass in the air. She craned her neck to see what Josephine was grabbing, but couldn't get a good enough look, having to wait for whatever surprise was coming. Soft moans filled the room as the older woman massaged her ass, followed by a loud yelp as she fell forward, shocked as Josephine struck her. Before she had time to get back in position and recover, it came again, causing her to tremble as her backside stung from the impact. But strangely, the sensation wasn't unpleasant, and she bit her lip. "Y... yes ma'am," she whispered.

She rolled onto her back as commanded, reaching up to touch her cheek before nodding, kissing her lips before holding out her two hands. There was no resistance as the woman tied her hands to the bedposts, leaving her extremely exposed, unable to cover her body and protect herself from those eyes that seemed to penetrate her very soul.

Anna's gasps and cries of pleasure filled Josephine's ears, her body quickly succumbing to her demanding touch, very responsive to each movement of her fingers. Her eyes widened when she was commanded to beg, hesitating at the command until the paddle came down on her inner thigh, a place she didn't expect. She immediately pulled at the restraints, her back arching as she looked down to see a pink mark there. "P... please don't stop, please!" She whimpered, shaking at the way Josephine began to torture her, watching her helplessly as she tried to fuck herself back on her hand.

Anna let out another yelp as the paddle came down again, harder this time, pulling harder at the scarves around her wrists. "P... please mistress, I... I need more. Please, just let me... let me..." she whimpered, writhing in her restraints. There was a slight look of confusion and helplessness on her face at the denial, suddenly realizing that the orgasm was not her decision, but Josephine's. They weren't going to be given freely whenever she wanted. "Oh god," she gasped, squirming as if to get her to give her more. "Please, I need you. I want you, Josephine. I want to be yours, please!"

Old 09-22-2017, 12:10 AM   #30
VelvetSatin

Sam patted his suit coat feeling his gun underneath. "Don't worry Johnny, I always have my gun with me. It will be right on the nightstand but I appreciate you having a few of my men standing right outside the door. If they bust into the room or if Billy comes by I then know that some shit has gone down."

He took off his coat and placed it on the back of the chair and made sure to display his gun out in the open where everyone would be able to see it. It would just be in arms reach should he need to grab it quickly. After leaning down and running his hand across Anna's thigh, he soon realized that she was just into women. Nodding, he pulled away and glanced at his wife who was seducing the now restrained girl on the bed. "Take off your clothes Josephine." He suddenly ordered and waited for her to obey.

Josephine was so engrossed with teasing Anna that she barely heard her husbands command. It wasn't until she felt him swat her ass that she suddenly stood up, a small shriek escaping her lips. "I bet you want to see my body now don't you darling?" She cooed to Anna.

Slowly, she began to undress. With Sam's help her dress was unzipped and Josephine took the liberty of gently letting it fall to the ground around her ankles. Immediately, her full breasts were exposed, the nipples hardening against the cooler air. She stood in only her black panties, stockings, garter belt and her high heels.

Walking over to the side of the bed, she kept her eyes glued to Anna's as she began to remove the rest of the attire smirking at the fact that the girl could not touch her since she was tightly bound. Once Josephine was completely nude, she twirled letting Anna get a good view of her entire body. "Does it appeal to you?" She then slightly spread her legs and began to rub herself letting Anna watch how her fingers glided effortlessly over her own body. "I can't believe that you never did this to yourself before, that you never brought yourself over the edge. Such a shame." Her eyes took on a more devilish turn suddenly. "Now where were we?" Taking her hand, she cracked it against the other girls inner thighs. "I do believe I was pleasuring you but you should know that you don't dictate when you can cum. That decision is solely mine to make."

Leaning down over Anna's helpless body, Josephine was on all fours, her breasts dangling and her ass in the air. Moving in between the other girls legs, she brought her mouth down upon her skin letting her tongue move until she finally found her glistening folds. It didn't take long for Josephine to find Anna's secret pleasure spot and she focused upon it, her tongue flicking expertly against it while a finger came in to gently penetrate her. She was careful not to break past her barrier, it was just enough to add to the sensations she was already giving her. She loved hearing the cries and moans as she lapped against her. But Josephine wasn't going to be too generous. Before Anna could allow herself the luxury of letting go, Josephine would stop leaving her wanting more.

"Oh how I love to hear you beg. You need it? You want it? Tell me Anna. Tell me what you want." Chuckling, she remained still watching how Anna's body was squirming on the bed, pulling against the silk scarves. "Perhaps I could give you a little more." Moving up, she brought her mouth down against one of her breasts and began to suckle teasing the tips of her nipples. Josephine then began to alternate between licking Anna's nipples and going down to flick her tongue against her clit. The intense stimulation had to be driving Anna mad and this aroused Josephine. She loved how her muscles tightened only to be let down when she would stop not letting her climax. Taking a few minute break, she took her glass from the nightstand and drank it slowly, each moment agonizing. Biting into an ice cube she allowed it to linger in her mouth until her tongue was chilled and then began to lick against her hardened pleasure spot once again, bringing her to the brink and stopped just right before her body convulsed. Chuckling, she watched Anna. "Oh my precious pet. Look at you. Look at how much you want it."

Victor and Sal, the two men who Johnny brought up to guard the room outside could hear the moaning coming from within the room. They grinned at each other and began to whisper eager to hear more.

Sam was aroused at watching what his wife was doing to her new pet. He moved up behind her and began to run his hands across her bottom. "Spread your legs" he ordered and when she complied, he started to rub her feeling how wet she had become.

Josephine moaned and closed her eyes. She then began to pleasure Anna again while Sam was rubbing her from behind. She continued to bring her closer and closer and yet would stop just before she was ready to release....

Old 09-22-2017, 01:21 AM   #31
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna nodded eagerly, longing to see more of her beauty that was hidden under her dress, to feel her bare skin against hers, to touch and kiss and explore. "Yes ma'am," she said eagerly, taking a deep breath as Sam helped his wife unzip and let the dress fall to the floor, revealing her beautiful feminine form. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," she murmured, clear admiration in her eyes.

Instinctively, the poor girly tried to reach out for her, gasping when she couldn't move and remembered that she was restrained. "P... please," she whimpered, gazing longingly as the woman undressed, so close but out of her reach. She struggled with the ropes, causing Sam to chuckle softly. There was jealousy on her face as Josephine touched herself, taking what Anna so desperately wanted but was denied, playing with herself while she was left untouched. She closed her legs for a moment, wanting to rub her thighs together to get relief before Josephine's hand came down, forcing a harsh cry from her lips. Her eyes were wide with shock at the realization that she might not be coming any time soon. "But..." she opened her mouth to argue, before nodding, knowing her mistress was in charge now.

When Josephine finally moved on top of her, she breathed a sigh of relief, not realizing the torture had only just begun. Anna gripped the scarves tightly as Josephine's wet mouth came down on her bare skin, traveling lower at an agoniazing pace before she found her target. Her eyes widened in shock as she tried to sit up to look down at her, but was forced to stay in place, squirming helplessly and letting out soft cries. The work of the woman's skillful tongue was quickly sending her over the edge, and she could feel herself getting close...

Only the orgasm never came. "PLEASE!" She whined, those innocent and confused eyes staring up at Josephine when she was denied that release, hoping for some kind of mercy, only to be denied it. The look on her face was almost cruel, enjoying the torment Anna was suffering. "Please, I... I want to come. I want your mouth, your fingers, anything please! Please just give it to me," she cried out, until Josephine resumed toying with her. As the brunette sucked on her nipples, her back arched, pressing back into her before she moved down to her clit, switching between the two before moving away. Anna shook with frustration, whimpering as she watched Josephine sit back and relax, having a drink while she just laid there. She struggled against her restraints, feeling ignored as her mistress took her sweet time. She couldn't even close her legs for relief with the woman's body separating them.

She expected relief when Josephine's mouth came back down, only to shriek and jerk at a suddenly new sensation when she felt ice cold on her clit. She was writhing and squirming helplessly, screaming as she moved back against Josephine's mouth. "Please i can't take it. I need you. Just let me come already!" She squealed, sounding a bit demanding this time, practically sobbing with frustration, only to be denied yet again. She was losing count of the number of times she'd been denied, her body shaking every time she got close to release. "Please, I... I'll do anything, please! Just let me come. I'll be your pet, your slave, ANYTHING!" She whimpered, tilting her hips up, longing for relief. "I... I'll wear a collar. I'll be yours, just please, I can't take it!"

Old 09-24-2017, 01:09 AM   #32
VelvetSatin

The agony was written all over Anna's face. Josephine continued to tease the girl alternating the pleasure she was giving her between her breasts and her slick folds. There were numerous times she would just plainly stop leaving her begging, her body heaving as she tried in vain to rub her own legs together to end the torture. Josephine would sit there grinning and taking her own sweet time, almost finishing her drink in the process. Little by little she would bring her closer, her tongue flicking against her most sensitive spots only to deny her what she truly wanted.

Back and forth this went until, finally, Josephine came down in between Anna's thighs running her fingers over her and noticing just how wet she had become and how swollen her clit was. She could feel the heat radiating off her body. Her muscles were taut from tension. Slowly she ran her fingertips over the hardened nub and looked at Anna's face. "Your pleasure, your release is dependent upon me. I am the one who is in control over it." She said with authority. She continued to rub her and watched how she bucked her hips to try and make the release come. Josephine stopped. She looked at her husband who was rather aroused by the entire scene. "Look at how she's begging. She wants it so bad." She said to him and he nodded.

After a few more agonizing minutes, Josephine finally gave Anna permission. "You may come for me now" She stated and brought her mouth down upon her, her tongue licking her with such intensity that she knew it would bring her over the edge in a matter of moments. She kept her tongue upon the spot while inserting a finger gently inside, and as soon as Anna climaxed, Josephine was able to feel her inner walls clamping down around her. She kept her tongue upon her letting her have her first orgasm.

The men standing outside the room could hear Anna's cries and moans, they looked at each other knowing just what was going on. "Sounds like Josephine's working her magic upon her." Victor said. Sal nodded, "Josephine will own her in no time." he said and they continued to both listen.

After Anna had finally come, Josephine smiled. "How was it my little pet?" She asked softly. "Perhaps I will be extra generous and let you come again." This time, she brought her hand down and rubbed her rapidly bringing her to her second orgasm. Taking her fingers, she brought them to her mouth and tasted her. "You taste so good". Coming up towards her she began to kiss her on the lips letting her taste herself through the kiss. She then finally released the silk restraints letting her be free.

Sam took Josephine's arm and pulled her forcing her to lay upon her back. He would not fully undress just in case a situation was to occur where he had to react quickly, but he did unzip his pants and release his hardened cock. He motioned for Anna to touch Josephine while he suddenly inserted his manhood inside her fucking his wife.

Josephine cried out as soon as she felt Sam's cock penetrating her. She reached for Anna's hand holding it tightly and encouraging her to touch her...

Old 09-24-2017, 02:46 AM   #33
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna was sobbing with need, writhing beneath her as she tried in vain to get Josephine to stay, lifting her hips and pleading with wide eyes only to be denied the mercy she so craved. She pulled harder and harder at the scarves, but Josephine was skilled enough at tying women up that pulling free was impossible. She looked pitiful as she realized her pleading would do nothing to bring that release, watching as her mistress enjoyed her torment.

Anna trembled as long fingers ran over her folds, her slick covering the woman's fingers, gazing down at the hand between her legs as she pressed back against her, soft whimpers filling the room as she hoped this would be the time she'd grant her that pleasure. Her soft cries came quickly as the woman loomed over her; the woman's words finally sinking in. That pleasure was no longer hers, but belonged to the woman who was keeping her in those restraints. Josephine could see the pleading look in her eyes turn to one of helplessness at the realization, letting out a loud whine as she was denied yet again.

The minutes that passed felt more like hours, her cheeks bright pink as Josephine pointed out how needy she was, how desperate she had become. As soon as Josephine's mouth made contact, she came, her body extremely sensitive from all the teasing. Her scream could be heard over the music in other rooms, finally getting what she craved so much. She bit down gently on Josephine's shoulder, shaking all over.

"Th... thank you ma'am," she whimpered, almost sobbing with relief as her mistresss hinted at another one to come. "It... it was amazing ma'am," she squeaked as that hand continued its assault, her legs jerking. If her mistress hadn't been between her thighs, they would have clamped shut around her hand. In less than a minute, she came again, shrieking and squirming under her once again. She watched with wide eyes as Josephine brought her fingers to her mouth, her cheeks red at the comment of how she tasted. Before she could say a word, Josephine's mouth was on her, sharing it with her as she moaned softly until those gentle hands released her from her bonds.

She slowly sat up as Sam forced his wife onto her back, crawling towards them and smiling down at Josephine as the woman guided her hand. She placed gentle kisses along her neck, whispering to her. "Thank you," she murmured, each kiss and touch fueled by her gratitude. "You're so beautiful," she murmured, letting her mouth wander towards Josephine's chest

Old 09-24-2017, 04:08 AM   #34
VelvetSatin

The gratitude that poured from Anna was quite evident, and it brought Josephine to smile. "You are welcome, but you must remember that I am the only one who can bring you to that ecstasy. You are lucky that I let you come twice my little pet."

When Sam suddenly pushed her onto her back and inserted his cock, she let out a loud moan of pleasure which could be heard out in the hallway. The men standing there smirked knowing it was now Josephine's turn.

Taking Anna's hand, she guided it towards her body. "You are going to pleasure me now." Looking at her husband, he suddenly pulled out of her and moved aside letting Anna move in between Josephine's legs. He had enough self control that he would be able to wait a little bit longer to have his release. For now, he would stand by and watch the naive girl bring his wife to an orgasm.

Spreading her legs, she helped Anna into position and pulled her hair out of her way. "Just do what comes natural" She was already slick from her own arousal and it wouldn't take long before she climaxed.

One of the other girls had finished with their client and as soon as she walked out in the hall, she noticed the two men standing by the door of the largest rooms. She paused and realized who they were. Not knowing that they were stationed there to work, she thought they were waiting for their turn with an open girl.

"Hello boys. Care for some fun? I am free and my room is waiting" She said in a teasing voice hoping to get one or even both of Sam's men into her bed.

Sam went to turn the record over as he watched the two girls together. Realizing that Billy hadn't made his way up here yet, he figured that everything was good back downstairs. He kept his eyes upon his gun and went to stand close to it should anything occur.

Josephine took her own hand and rubbed herself showing Anna just where her spot was. She knew it would be her first time doing something like this but she was so eager to please and ready to explore. Arching her back, she closed her eyes in anticipation of feeling the other girl upon her ready to bring her pleasure....

Old 09-24-2017, 11:16 PM   #35
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna smiled at the pet name, nuzzling her neck gently,a content smile on her face. "I like it when you call me that," she said softly, her long hair tickling Josephine's breast, the braid having fallen apart from all of the pulling and handling of Anna's body. "Th... thank you for letting me ma'am," she bit her lip, wondering if the teasing would only get more intense. Would she even let her come once next time?

She moved between her mistress's legs, eyes wide as Josephine guided her small hand down the valley of her breasts, her flat stomach, to her hips, and to those exposed lips. She could see how nervous the younger woman was, wanting to do well for her, to give her that same pleasure, but that guiding hand and warm reassurance gave her more confidence.

Taking a deep breath, she leaned down to kiss Josephine gently, touching her cheek before kissing back down again, slipping one finger inside, then another, watching her as the warmth covered her fingers. She curled them slightly, watching her reactions to see what felt the best, a smile forming on her lips when she succeeded in drawing out a moan.

Outside, one of the men glanced towards the large door, listening to the moans coming from inside, his cock rock hard from picturing the two women together. It had sounded fairly quiet downstairs, at least, no gunshots or fighting, so he shrugged, following her in and taking off his jacket. They left the door open so his partner could watch, grinning back at him. "You play guard, and when I'm done, we'll switch" he grinned, both now distracted by the prostitute on the bed.

Anna was grateful for her guidance, smiling when she saw that back arch. Remembering what Josephine had done, she began to play with her tongue, flicking her clit before suckling on it, slipping a third finger inside as she slowly moved back and forth, fingering her and moaning happily against her, enjoying the taste.

She loved serving her, giving her anything she desired, being on her hands and knees. She eyed the collar around Josephine's neck, whimpering softly as she imagined Josephine placing on on her, being claimed so everyone knew who she belonged to. This image spurred her on even more, eager to not only please her, but to earn her place at Josephine's side. Her free hand reached up to touch Josephine's breast, squeezing gently, wanting to hear what other sounds her mistress would make

Old 09-25-2017, 11:44 PM   #36
VelvetSatin

Josephine ran her hands through Anna's long red hair noticing just how tousled it had become. "Oh you like it when I call you my pet? You sure are a submissive one." She observed and watched as the girl moved in between her spread legs. She could tell just how nervous she was, but it was evident that she had wanted to please her.

As soon as she felt her insert a few fingers inside and begin to curl them, Josephine let out a soft moan of pleasure. Guiding her head to where she wanted her, as soon as she felt the girls warm tongue against her clit, she arched her back and cried out. Then, a third finger was pushed inside and Josephine felt as though she was filled up. "Yes, fuck me and keep your tongue right on that spot." She lifted up her head slightly to watch the younger girl as she worked on her for the first time.

Her nipples hardened at Anna's touch, and soon all her body was on fire. She closed her eyes and focused upon the sensations that coursed through her body. Moving her hips to the rhythm of Anna's probing fingers, she felt herself getting closer and closer to that sweet release.

Sam noticed that Anna was looking at the collar that Josephine was wearing. Moving over to the dresser, he pulled out a leash and attached it to the collar and yanked slightly on it. "She likes that" He said and moved to the side of the bed watching how Anna was stimulating his wife. "Perhaps she will get one for you as well." He could tell that the girl wanted to wear one, to be paraded around the room so that everyone would know just who she belonged to.

Taking his wife's hands, he brought them up over her head and held the wrists back tightly knowing that she liked to be restrained. Josephine's eyes fluttered and she began to moan with all the overpowering pleasure she was experiencing. Feeling her hands held tightly above her head, the leash pulling sharply against the collar, Anna's fingers teasing her nipples, the girls tongue flicking against her clit and her fingers thrusting deep within her. It was all too much and Josephine couldn't help it when her body began to tense, her legs started to shake and her insides filled with fluids that coated the other girls fingers.

"Oh, I am going to come" she said and began to breathe heavily, her body twitching and her heart racing. "Don't stop Anna. Keep doing what you are doing." She said, her breathing coming in ragged. Then, it hit her hard and she started to climax. Her cries could be heard out in the hallway which caught the attention from Sal who was still standing by the door. Her orgasm was intense and she bucked her hips hard against Anna's face nearly throwing herself off the bed. Sam held Josephine's wrists down tighter keeping her in place and tugged harsher on the leash.

Finally, the waves of pleasure began to subside. Her body began to relax and her breathing came down to normal. With slightly glazed eyes, she looked down to Anna and smiled. "You did well my pet, but there is much more for you to learn and I know how eager you are to be my student. I will give you many opportunities to please your Mistress." When Sam finally let go of her wrists, she sat up and pulled the girl into her arms kissing her deeply showing her just how much she appreciated what she did.

"Now, it's my turn" Sam finally said with a smirk. Unzipping his pants, he moved into position and inserted his hard cock. Immediately he began to fuck Josephine hard, groaning at how wet her inner walls had become from the powerful orgasm she just experienced. He wound the leash around his hand and tugged. After a few minutes, he had Josephine get on all fours and he took her from behind, his hands resting upon her hips as he thrusted deep within her.

Josephine knew that Anna had never seen a woman being taken like this before. Reaching out, she held onto the other girls hand while her husband fucked her. More moaning escaping her lips, she was rivaling the other girls that could be heard upon this upper floor where all the rooms were. Sam swatted Josephine upon her ass which elicited a shriek from her mouth. Over and over he took her until he suddenly pulled out and began to cum across Josephine's back and buttocks letting the other girl see how messy he made his wife.

Josephine suddenly collapsed upon the bed feeling spent and could feel Sam's fluids dripping down her skin. Pulling Anna next to her, she smiled. "My Pet. Are you going to officially belong to me?" If the girl truly wanted it, she would make it happen and it would be a thrill to let the others know down in the bar area.

The men out in the hallway took their turns with the prostitute and then moved back into position at the bedroom door. Victor thought he heard a bit of commotion coming from downstairs but he wasn't sure. "You hear anything Sal?" Sal cocked his head to one side trying to hear through all the moans coming from the rooms. "I don't know. Any sign of Billy coming up the steps?"

Glancing at the clock, Josephine noticed that it was just past midnight. "I hope your mother isn't expecting you home anytime soon". Noticing that her glass was empty, she began to get off the bed. "I need another drink." Walking over to the bathroom, she cleaned off her back with a washcloth and then came back over to the bed standing naked in full view letting Anna see her body again....

Old 09-26-2017, 12:30 AM   #37
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna whimpered softly as she felt those hands get tangled in her hair, loving the way they gently pulled at her locks. She nuzzled Josephine's hand happily, like a cat might with its master. She moved to get a better angle when Josephine showed her the spot, pulling her closer with her hair as she fingered her, listening to the sounds her mistress made as she moved her hand faster. They were some of the most beautiful sounds she had ever heard.

Feeling the nipples harden, she began to play with them move, pinching them gently as she watched from between those long legs. It was intoxicating, watching and listening to her, when before that night, she didn't even realize she was capable of making a woman feel that way.

She smiled up at Sam as he moved to the dresser and pulled out the leash, squeezing her breast harder to keep her from moving too far away, wanting to keep the same amount of pressure as before. She closed her eyes, picturing the collar and leash on her own neck, yelping as Josephine yanked her around, making her follow on her hands and knees. She whimpered into her, resisting the urge to play with herself as she focused on her mistress.

Anna's eyes lit up when Josephine came, a bit of wonder in them as she admired the way her body shook, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction knowing that it had been her doing, even feeling some pride. She continued lapping her juices up, enjoying the taste and feeling her chin and nose getting wet. She gripped her mistress's thighs to keep her from moving away, panting softly until she finally pulled her fingers away.

Anna smiled at the thought of Josephine teaching her more, eager to learn and please her as she was pulled into her arms. "Promise?" She whispered, kissing her back lovingly, placing a hand on her cheek as her body pressed back into her. "I love making you happy. I love serving you," she murmured, nuzzling her neck and giving more gentle kisses until Sam pulled her away.

Anna remained by her side as Sam fucked her, squeezing her hand tightly as she watched. The whole time she couldn't help but imagine Josephine doing the same with her fingers or some object, being yanked back on a leash, until she was screaming for her. When Sam turned her over so she was on her hands and knees, she ran a gentle hand through her mistress's hair, pressing a kiss to her lips as Sam fucked her harder.

Anna smiled up at Sam when she watched him come, seeing the satisfaction on Josephine's face. She wasn't jealous to see him with her, just happy to see the woman who had taken her so happy, so filled with pleasure. It seemed a bit of an odd relationship to her, but watching Sam and seeing the way he was with Josephine, she couldn't help but feel like they could become good friends.

Her eyes went back to her mistress, her smile wide and cheeks turning pink again. "You want that?" She asked, nodding eagerly and wrapping her arms around the brunette, giving short and sweet kisses. "Of course. Thank you, ma'am, thank you!" She couldn't contain her happiness, not even noticing Sam laughing softly as he looked towards Josephine.

"She knows I'll be working late, and Johnny has someone staying with her. She asked him if I could have a room so I wouldn't have to walk home so late at night." Anna shrugged awkwardly. "She doesn't really know what happens here. I don't want to worry her."

Downstairs Johnny and Billy were ducked behind he bar, Johnny with a gun in hand as he listened to the fighting. "Fuck, we need a way to get to the stairs so you can warn them," Johnny peeked around the bar, grimacing as he watched one of Sam's men get shot in the forehead. "This is really fucking bad. This isn't because of Sandra. This attack was planned."

Last edited by Elvenmaideninthewoods : 09-26-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Old 09-27-2017, 11:19 PM   #38
VelvetSatin

Laying lazily upon the large plush bed, she looked over to Anna who was still naked by her side. "Johnny has given you a room here to stay in while you are working? Which one, is it this one?" She couldn't help but wonder and didn't think she'd want to hang out in the rooms overnight since she knew exactly what all went on in them. Johnny did pay a few women to clean them every morning before the evening's rush of people, but Josephine knew that sometimes items were left behind as well as some mystery stains.

Reaching over to the nightstand, she pulled out her purse and reached inside to grab cigarette. Without warning, the door swung open and Victor and Sal ran inside, their faces full of panic.

"Sam, get the women and get out. We all need to get out. Tony's men are here. There's fighting downstairs and shooting. Come on, grab your guns." Sal said, his voice coming in rushed. The two men looked over at the women noticing that they were still undressed.

Sam knew immediately what was going on the instant the door flew open. After adjusting his pants, he grabbed his gun and motioned for Josephine and Anna to dress quickly. "Get dressed as fast as you can." He said and looked towards his men. "How many of them are there?"

Victor shrugged. "Not certain yet. We can only hear the fighting and we've heard a few gun shots. Not sure how many of his men he's got with him."

Josephine's eyes widened. She jumped off the bed in a matter of seconds, grabbed her dress and slid it back on. Throwing over Anna's new red dress, she helped her with it and then cupped her face. "Whatever you do, stay close to us. Duck your head and listen to our orders." She grabbed her own gun and made sure that it was loaded before looking to her husband.

Once everyone was dressed, Sam left the room and followed Victor and Sal down the steps. There was utter chaos as voices raised, glasses breaking, chairs flying and guns could be heard. The women began to scream and people ran in a panic. The band grabbed as many of their instruments as they could before finding a place to hide. Sam held his gun and hugged the walls as he walked towards the bar where Johnny and Billy were hiding. Nearly tripping, he looked down and saw one of his own men dead on the ground, a bullet hole right in his forehead. Grimacing, he turned around and motioned for Josephine to be ready, then looked at Anna and took his hand to show her where to stand so she wouldn't be in obvious view.

Josephine held her own gun, her eyes scanning the room before her. It was hard to see not only from the heavy smoke, but also because the guns that had been blasting earlier. She knew Tony's men right away and kept her eyes locked upon them as they walked closer.

"Sam you mother fucker!" Tony suddenly called out, his gun pointed towards his rival. Josephine watched as the two men began to spar with their words. The long standing feud between the two evident as hatred for each other burned in their eyes. Reaching behind her, she grabbed onto Anna's hand knowing that that girl had to be petrified. She remembered her first time witnessing this and it nearly cost her relationship with Sam. Glancing towards the bar, she saw Johnny and Billy. She didn't dare say a word but let them know that she could see them. She would protect them at all costs.

More of Sam's men came by to back him up and soon there was mayhem as fighting and more shots broke out. Through the smoke filled room, a man ran towards Josephine as he recognized her as Sam's wife. His face was filled with fury as he lunged, his hands reaching out for her. Josephine only had a few seconds to think. She tried to avoid it as much as possible but she would use her gun when forced. Before the man could wrap his hands around her throat, she brought her gun up and shot him right in the chest. The sound was deafening and she thought she may have heard Anna scream behind her. Watching the man fall, she looked around making sure everyone was still with her.

Sam had been involved with a scuffle and ended up getting a few cuts and bruises, but before anything more could happen, he leaned behind the bar and instructed Johnny and Billy to run down the basement steps and to escape through the tunnel. He would be there with the rest as soon as he could.

The tunnel was a secret passageway that the mobsters would use during situations like this or when the police came to raid the club. It was behind a hidden doorway in the basement and would go for quite a long time. Eventually it would lead to another speakeasy a mile away or so where they would be able to get to safety and escape before they were detected.

"Anna! Follow me! Stay low!" Josephine instructed and held onto her hand tightly. As they ran towards the basement there was a few times that the rivals had brushed up against them and it was close calls as she could feel the cold blade of their knives that they held in their hands. Running down the steps, they all congregated by the tiny door. There was a massive push as Tony's men began to follow them.

"Go! Go! Go!" Victor bellowed as he pushed as many as he could through the tunnel. "Fuck!" he screamed and saw the tip of one of Tony's mens shoes coming down the steps. Before they could find out what was going on, Victor had bolted the door behind them and they all made it inside the tunnel safely except for 3 of them who ended up either getting gravely wounded or killed.

It was dark and cold down in the tunnel but Josephine managed to hold onto Anna's hand as tight as she could. "I'm here Anna. Stay by my side." She instructed. All the men started to call out to one another and a few lit some cigarettes to get a glimmer of light hoping to locate each other.

"We've got to keep going. This leads to another place called Mabie's on another side of the city. We've got our cars there and we can get away then." Josephine said.

Luckily after a few moments of fumbling, Johnny turned on a small flashlight. He tended to carry them around the club just in case of emergencies such as this. Josephine watched as everyone suddenly came into view. She back at Anna.

"Are you alright?" she asked looking over the girl to see if she had gotten wounded at all...

Old 09-30-2017, 02:21 PM   #39
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna curled up beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist as she nuzzled Josephine's neck, relishing the closeness and her warm body. "I... I'm not sure. He said he'd give me the key at the end of the night," she spoke softly, unaware that Johnny had planned for Josephine in case she happened to desire the young woman. He had learned to predict her tastes over the years and was more than willing to help accommodate.

Hearing the door open, Anna sat up, eyes widening at the sight of two men running inside, slightly disheveled and their shirts open. Quickly, Anna moved to cover herself, hiding behind Josephine a bit before her embarrassment quickly turned to fear at the sounds coming from outside.

There was no arguing as Anna slipped into the red dress, unfortunately a color that would make her an easy target in the smokey room downstairs. She nodded as Josephine cupped her chin, shaking as she moved to her feet, not even bothering with the heels that would make it more difficult to run.

She followed closely behind Sam and Josephine, biting her lip as she looked down to see the weapon in her mistress's hand, wondering how often she'd had cause to use it. Seeing the bright color, Victor slipped off his jacket and slipped Anna into it, covering her up as best he could.

Staying low and moving from one hiding spot to another, Anna flinched, stepping on some of the shattered glass and suppressing a cry as she squeezed Josephine's free hand tightly. She flinched, watching the saxophone player fall to the floor, blood staining his white shirt, spreading as she watched.

As much as she wanted to close her eyes to escape the bloodshed, Anna knew that she'd need to be aware of their surroundings in order to survive, holding on tightly to Josephine, but not so much that she wouldn't be able to use her gun. Behind the bar, she could see Johnny and Billy taking shelter, with Johnny armed and blocking most of Billy's body in an effort to protect him. Their eyes met and Johnny nodded, trying to reassure her that they were going to be alright.

The club owner cursed silently as he looked at Anna's terrified face, remembering the last time he'd seen his baby sister, when she'd brought him and Billy dinner one night, only to be shot down before his eyes when Tony had sent his men in. Even if she survived, he knew tonight she was going to lose that innocence she'd come in with, in more ways than one.

Without warning, a shot rang out and a man behind Josephine and Anna fell, taken down by Johnny's gun. He shot Josephine a small smile, letting her know he had their back. But in that moment, he'd missed another man running for Josephine, his heart racing as he frantically tried to reload, hearing a terrified scream through the smoke.

"No!" The redhead cried out, watching as one of Tony's men ran straight for Josephine, arms outstretched to grab her by the neck. But before he could reach them, a gun fired and he fell to the floor, blood pooling out beneath his head. Anna looked towards Josephine, shaking as she saw the gun in her hand. Some of the blood had hit Anna's cheek, she same color as her dress.

Josephine practically dragged her towards the tunnel, their hands holding on tight to make sure they didn't lose each other, dodging bullets and knives as they ran. Josephine couldn't even hear the yelp from behind her with all the chaos as one of Tony's men sliced Anna's arm through the jacket, drawing some blood.

Anna looked back as the door was bolted behind them, her face falling as she realized Sam was still on the other side of the door. There was relief on her face when she saw Johnny, Billy, and most of the band, but the biggest comfort was Josephine beside her, hand still holding hers tightly.

Hearing her voice, Anna pulled the taller woman to her, wrapping her arms around her waist and burying her face in her chest as she cried softly, overwhelmed by everything that was happening to them. Billy and Johnny approached as they looked the two women over with the flashlight, flinching when they saw the bloody jacket sleeve and blood on Anna's feet.

Billy quickly removed the jacket, and looked Anna's arm over, relieved to see it was a minor wound. "That shouldn't scar, but we need to clean and bandage it. You've stepped on glass though, so that's a bigger problem," he murmured, sweeping Anna into his arms so they could move faster.

She looked back at Josephine as they walked, her heart still racing from the adrenaline. "Sam's still back there! He's trapped," she spoke frantically as Billy tried to soothe her, stroking her hair. Johnny gave Josephine a worried look, glancing back at the door. "Do you want me to go back for him?" He asked, clenching his jaw.

Old 10-01-2017, 11:24 PM   #40
VelvetSatin

Everything had happened so fast. Decisions had been made in mere seconds without thinking. With adrenaline coursing through her veins, Josephine had taken the life of one of Tony's men before he had a chance to wrap his hands around her neck and strangle her. She barely registered the fact that Anna was running without her shoes on. With broken glass everywhere, the girls feet would be cut up in no time, her stockings bloodied and torn. She was grateful that Johnny had saw the man coming up behind her and Anna and took him out. If he wouldn't have been there watching, she was certain that she would have gotten stabbed, or worse, shot.

Grabbing onto the other girls hand, they began to run towards the tunnel, and in the chaos, she missed the fact that a man had slashed at Anna's arm drawing some blood. Once the small door was bolted shut, they all stood trying to catch their breaths. On the other side there was shouting, bodies being thrown and guns being blowed off. Looking around, she began to look for Sam. She thought he had made it through. In fact, she was certain he was up ahead of her. When Billy picked up Anna and she cried out that Sam was trapped, Josephine began to panic.

"I'll go with you" She said to Johnny when he asked if he should go and get him. Immediately, Sal, Victor and another two men Peter and Dominic stepped forward. "No, you stay here with Anna. We'll go and get him." Sal said blocking Josephine's way so she wouldn't push forward. Wincing, she watched the men leave feeling helpless. She knew that things got vicious when Tony and Sam were together and imaged her husband dead on the ground.

Walking towards Billy, she stopped and looked at Anna who was bloodied and frightened. "We'll get you to safety." She said and petted the girls hair. She felt a sense of guilt getting Anna involved with all of this. She should give her the opportunity to walk away, to never come back to this place in order to keep her out of danger. Now that Tony's men knew that she was with Josephine, they may try to seek her out just to harass her.

Everyone stood still as the four men were on the other side looking for Sam. All you could hear was shouting, glass breaking and guns. The violence had escalated and Josephine knew that it would cause extensive damage to Johnny's club. "We'll pay for anything you want Johnny" She said knowing he would have to do repairs the following week. "Fuck, we are supposed to be protecting your place and now look what happened." This kind of thing has happened before and Josephine was sure that Sam would now want to wage war on Tony's territory the following weekend out of revenge.

Victor found Sam in a struggle as he and Tony were in a fight. Both their guns knocked to the ground. Quickly, he picked up both of them and worked with the other men to get Sam out of danger. "Get to the tunnel. Hurry." Victor said pushing his boss towards it. They had just made it before Tony was able to get through. Screaming obscenities, he picked up a rogue gun and shot at the tunnel door in an attempt to make it easier to get through.

"He's going to put bullet holes through the door, everyone get running!" Victor said once all the men were in the tunnel, including Sam. Josephine was relieved to see her husband but noticed the cuts and bruises upon his body. She watched as Billy began to run with Anna in his arms and she and Sam followed behind.

The tunnel was long and it took awhile before they found the end of it which led to another speakeasy called Mabie's. It was on the far end of Sam's territory of the city and Sam banged on the door until the owner asked for the password. Once it was delivered, the man opened it up to reveal a very disheveled group of people.

Once inside, they were safe as Tony had no idea where that particular tunnel led to. Upon sitting in a cushioned booth, she looked at Anna and pulled her next to her. "Are you alright? We need to take care of your wounds."....

Old 10-02-2017, 03:42 PM   #41
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna reached out to take Josephine's hand when she saw the panic on the woman's face, giving it a gentle squeeze to try to keep her calm. "Sam's tough, right? He'll come back," she spoke softly, though there was doubt in her heart. He was cornered and locked out from the rest of them, so she knew his chances of survival couldn't be high, but that wasn't what Josephine needed to hear.

Billy held her close, giving Josephine a concerned look as she stroked Anna's hair, knowing what she must be going through. He'd been separated from Johnny during fights before, and it had always terrified him, knowing he might not see him again. He looked down at Anna, holding her protectively as he watched the two women.

He knew that they were going to have to tell her that leaving wouldn't be a good option. Despite the danger she was now in, their protection was the only thing that would keep her safe. They'd also need to bring her mother somewhere more secure, as now one man outside her home might not be enough.

Johnny pulled Josephine into a tight hug, stroking the back of her head gently as he tried to give her some comfort. "It's not your fault, Jojo. We chose this life, and I'd rather have my bar destroyed with you two than under Tony's protection," he smiled sadly, touching her cheek. "You know the two of you are the only one's Billy and I trust."

Billy started running as soon as the door closed, pulling Anna away from Josephine's touch, not even bothering to look back. They took several turns, too many for Tony to find where they had escaped to. Most were sweating and out of breath by the time they had reached the door to the other speakeasy.

Billy carried Anna Josephine as everyone settled in, removing and jacket the stockings gently as she laid back in Josephine's lap. Johnny moved towards the bar to get medical supplies as Anna curled up against her mistress, still trembling. "It... it hurts, but I'll be alright," she murmured, tears rolling down her cheeks. Billy grabbed a napkin and some water and started wiping the blood from her face.

Supplies in hand, Johnny sat next to the pair and placed Anna's feet on his legs. "This is going to hurt," he said apologetically before pulling out one of the shards of glass, making her cry out in pain as she grabbed Josephine's hand painfully tight.

"S... Sam, is Sam okay?" She asked, looking back at Josephine, trying to focus on something besides the pain as Johnny continued dealing with the glass. Billy had taken off so quickly she hadn't seen Sam make it through the door. Despite not having any sexual interest in Sam, he was Josephine's husband, and she still cared about him. "Are you hurt at all?" She asked, looking the woman over, her hand caressing her arm gently.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:32 PM   #42
VelvetSatin

Once inside Mabie's, Josephine took a deep breath and plunged down into the booth, her face sheened from the sweat of running in the tunnel. Closing her eyes briefly, she tried to calm down. It had been awhile since Tony had caused this level of chaos. While she had grown used to the violence, she suddenly realized that Anna had not been accustomed to it. She had to keep reminding herself that.

As soon as Billy laid the girl upon her lap, she immediately wrapped her arms around her placing a kiss upon her lips. She watched as tears fell down her cheeks and felt the guilt creep up inside her. "Anna, you are going to be alright." Watching Johnny come over with the medical kit she knew that what he was going to do would cause her some pain so she began to caress her back gently. Hearing her cry out in pain caused her to feel protective and she grabbed onto her small hand even tighter. "It will over over soon, just be brave and let Johnny pull all the glass out." Glancing over at Billy she motioned towards the bar. "Get Anna a drink, it will help her numb the pain."

Watching Johnny and Billy taking care of Anna put a smile upon her face, but she was still concerned. Looking at her seriously, she wanted to giver her a way out. "Anna" she started, her eyes looking at her intently. "We can take you back to your mother and you can wash your hands of this. You won't have to ever see us again or return back to the club. I don't want your life to be in danger. You are too much of a good girl for that" taking her hands, she ran it across the girls long red hair. "But if you decide to stay, you must know what you are getting yourself into."

Sam suddenly came over, taking his hat off, he looked at the two women. He had heard the concern in Anna's voice when she asked if he was alright. "I'm fine Anna. Just a few cuts and bruises, that's all. I'm used to it. I've even been shot at a few times. Had a few bullets removed." He knew that the girl didn't prefer men but that didn't stop him from caressing her cheek gently. "Josephine is giving you a way out but Tony knows you are linked to her. If you decide to stay, I will protect you as will the rest of my men." He motioned towards the rest of the guys who were standing around, all looking at their wounds.

Josephine kissed her again. "You just tell me what you want to do." Taking a glass from Billy, she drank the cocktail rapidly feeling the alcohol burning as she swallowed it. "Your innocence..I don't want to lose that." She whispered and rested her head against the soft cushion of the booth...

Old 10-04-2017, 10:59 PM   #43
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna slowly began to relax at her gentle kiss, making it a bit easier on her as Johnny removed the glass. The warmth of her body and those arms around her kept her calm and stopped her from jerking away from pain. Billy nodded and quickly went to the bar to pour both of them a drink. Looking back at Anna, he wondered if Johnny had made the mistake in hiring her. Even though he didn't say it, Billy knew it was his way of getting his little sister back. But that innocence made her just as vulnerable as his sister, and it was going to put her in danger.

Anna hesitated at Josephine's words, knowing this life could put not only her, but her mother in danger. She needed money, and this job gave her that as well as someone to take care of her mother when she was gone. And then there was Josephine, the only woman who had ever understood those desires she had. It had become tiresome hiding that part of herself, avoiding the awkward questions when she rejected handsome men, even those of higher status.

Relief washed over her when she saw Sam alive and walking towards them, letting out a sigh as she leaned back against Josephine. She didn't move away at the gentle touch, giving him a warm smile before looking at Josephine. "So even if I left, I'd still be in danger. It wouldn't really change anything?" She asked, glancing towards Johnny and noting the distress and guilt on his face as he moved to his feet.

"Honestly? Yes. You're a way to get to Sam and Josephine now and that makes you a target," he said, sitting on the table as Billy handed her and Josephine their drinks. "Josephine might not want to say it, but I will. I'm willing to leave a couple of men at your house for your protection, but your best chances are staying with us. We can keep an eye on you better, teach you to protect yourself. There's probably already some of Tony's men trying to figure out who you are, and I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to approach you. My advice? Don't go."

He glanced at Josephine before downing his drink in two seconds.

Billy had cleaned and bandaged Anna's feet and was now stitching up her arm, sighing as he looked her over. "As much as I hate to say it, Johnny's probably right. But I also think we need to move you and your mother out of that damn swamp. You're outside of our territory and it's gonna be hard to get there in time if something happened."

Old 10-10-2017, 12:40 AM   #44
VelvetSatin

Josephine sighed when she heard Johnny telling Anna the truth. He was right though, if she did leave she would still be at risk. Tony and his men saw her with them and they no doubt could be getting their men in charge of intelligence to try and approach her and interrogate her with questions. Her life as well as her mother's could very well be in danger. Her only safe place would surprisingly be with her and Sam. She knew that it could potentially change the girl, her innocence would be affected. Josephine went through it herself. Before she met Sam she was a lot like Anna. Her family warned her against seeing the older man but she was stubborn and soon found herself in the middle of situations that caused her to become hardened. If Anna truly stayed by her side, she would find a way to keep her from turning as jaded as she had.

"If you are out of our territory, there is a huge risk for you and your mother to get hurt. Billy is right in that you need to be moved. I am sure your mother would't want to if she is anything like my mom but.." She then began to think of something. Moving over to Sam, she pulled him aside and began to discuss something in private. After 10 minutes or so, she returned and placed her arm around Anna.

"We have came up with a temporary solution. You can come and stay with Sam and I at our flat. It's heavily guarded, you would be safe. You are welcome to your own room. As far as your mother is concerned, well we are going to have to think harder about that. If she is unaware of what kind of club you have just got hired at, I am sure she would't wish to be associated with any of us." Josephine said and looked at the girl as Billy and Johnny continued to clean up her wounds.

Sam nodded. "We can either take you back to your mother tonight or bring you to our place. But we can't stay here too much longer. Tony and his men are more than likely patrolling the city trying to figure out where we escaped to."

George, owner of Mabie's nodded as he heard Sam. "I've just had a few workers of mine report that they've seen some of Tony's cars driving around the streets looking. Word is that Eddie's men are trying to distract them so you all can get back to your places for the night."

Josephine downed her drink and looked at Anna. "So, what do you want to do my little pet?" She said and stroked the other girls hair...

Old 10-10-2017, 03:39 PM   #45
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna sat in thought as Johnny and Billy finished up, keeping a close eye on Johnny as she saw a mix of fear and anger in his eyes. "FUCK! I made a promise we'd keep you safe, and I... I fucking failed on the first night," Johnny snapped, his head in his hands as Billy placed a hand on his shoulder, only to have it shrugged off. Anna didn't say anything, despite how she knew Johnny was feeling. She didn't know if she'd be able to handle this life, if she'd ever feel safe in that bar again, or even at home.

Billy wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close and running a hand through her hair. "Look, whatever happens, Johnny and I will be here if you ever need us. And Josephine and Sam will keep you safe if you stay. I know you're scared, but you've gotta be smart about this. Leaving won't do you any favors."

Anna nodded, watching as Josephine returned and took Billy's place, instinctively moving a bit closer to her and wrapping her arms around her waist. Their offer was a lot to consider, especially considering how her mother would react if she learned the truth. "If you can find a way to keep my mother safe, I want to stay," she said firmly, closing her eyes as she rested her head on Josephine's chest.

Johnny moved to his feet and checked his gun for bullets. "If you go home tonight, you might be followed right back to your mother. If you want to protect her, your best option is to come with us for tonight," he nodded to Billy to stay put. "I'm going to get us a car so we can get the hell out of here. Thanks for your help George."

The young redhead swallowed hard, looking up at Josephine before placing a gentle kiss on her lips, running her fingers through her hair. "Can I stay in bed with you tonight? It would make me feel safer than sleeping alone."

Old 10-13-2017, 01:00 AM   #46
VelvetSatin

Josephine watched as Johnny got up to arrange for a car to take them back to their place. He was extremely worked up over the nights events and she didn't blame him. It was his club that had damage and his people that were threatened. Josephine was well aware that since Johnny's sisters's death, he carried a lot of guilt and anger. Perhaps he viewed Anna in the same light of his little sister and it pained him that he couldn't fully protect her on her first night of work.

Placing a kiss upon the younger girls face, she smiled and nodded. "Of course you can stay in bed with me tonight." Holding her close, she didn't let her go until Johnny announced that the car was ready. They had to wait for some time until it was safe to leave since Tony's men were still out on the prowl around town looking for any signs of them. When Eddie announced to George that it was clear, Sam motioned for them to all leave in a hurry. "No hesitating, let's go." There were a few cars to carry everyone back to where they needed to go. Since Johnny and Billy lived in the same building as them, they all left together.

The ride back to their place didn't take too long and Anna would be able to notice that it was in the heart of Sam's territory and was heavily guarded 24 hours a day. Taking her hand, Josephine guided Anna towards the building and nodded towards the security men who stood by with their guns. They took a double take when they saw a new woman entering but did not ask any questions.

Once inside, Josephine took a deep breath and looked at them all. "Johnny and Billy live down here and Sam and I live upstairs." She went to give Johnny and Billy hugs and kisses bidding them goodnight before walking up the steps with Anna right behind her. Taking out her keys, she unlocked the door and let Anna come in seeing the flat for the very first time.

Anna would be able to see the opulent parlor decorated in hues of green and cream. The fancy chandeliers and expensive piano and grandfather clock. Everything was bought from the money Sam made through his dealings as a Boss. Standing next to her, she let her take in her surroundings until she walked her towards the Master bedroom that she shared with Sam.

Opening up the door, she threw her purse upon the night stand and sat on top the plush bed watching Anna once again.

The room was pristine in white which she knew would surprise the girl. "Come my pet, the bed is big enough for us all. Come to me, you must be exhausted." She opened her arms to her and waited...

Old 10-19-2017, 02:35 PM   #47
Elvenmaideninthewoods
Really Experienced

Anna relaxed at the gentle kiss, wrapping her arms around Josephine's waist and resting her head on the woman's breast. There was something about Josephine that made her feel safe, even with the danger they had faced not an hour before arriving at that safe haven. She carried herself with a quiet strength, one that might not be expected from simply looking at her. "Thank you for getting me out of there," she said softly, closing her eyes as Johnny returned to bring them to the car. The redhead leaned on her mistress for support as she limped towards the car, giving Johnny a small smile as he opened the door.

The car ride was quiet, not only in the car that held Josephine, Sam, and Anna, but with Johnny and Billy as well. Outside of the club and their home, the two men were wary of showing affection, even in the car of Sam's ally. They trusted Sam, true, but that was built over many years and quite a few favors made on both sides. Billy looked over at Johnny, watching the man quietly stew in his anger as they rode, discretely reaching out and letting his hand rest on top of his lover's.

Anna stayed close to Josephine as they approached the large four story house, noticing men at each entrance armed and keeping a wary eye out. The driver hurried up the steps and pulled one of them aside, their head of security, informing him of what happened at the club. With a grimace and a nod, he moved inside to wake up the rest of the guards and keep them on alert. None of them would be sleeping that night.

Johnny pulled Anna into a tight hug once they entered, placing a gentle kiss to the top of her head. The action surprised her, but she didn't pull away, giving him a gentle squeeze back before following the dark haired woman up the steps, Sam's hand on her lower back to give her support in case her injured feet gave her any trouble.

If the room in the club had given her cause to stare, Josephine's home made her stop in her tracks, the wealth the couple had made having gone into each piece of furniture and decoration. It wasn't until Josephine guided her forward that she realized she'd even stopped. "It's beautiful," she said softly, biting her lip as she wondered how Josephine would react if she entered the small hut where she and her mother lived.

Josephine was so used to the extravagant display of wealth, but Anna was still in a state of shock. The young girl hesitated for a moment before following her to the bed and climbing in beside her, nuzzling her neck gently. The mattress was soft, unlike the cot she had slept on almost her whole life, the blankets not scratchy or thin. The beads on her dress weren't quite comfortable for sleeping in and she swallowed. "I don't have anything to wear to bed."

Old 10-23-2017, 01:14 AM   #48
VelvetSatin

As soon as they entered the house, Josephine noticed just how in awe Anna was. The girl looked around wide-eyed at the mere size of the place as well as the decor that adorned each of the rooms. They had enough money to buy expensive things, and Sam usually left the decorating up to Josephine. The house was large and they shared it not only with Johnny and Billy who lived below them, but also with the guards who protected it. Sam paid the men handsomely and they were allowed to live there rent free. The men shared the 4th floor and took turns on shifts to make sure that the property was kept as safe as possible. That's not to say that nothing ever happened. A few times windows had to be replaced from bottles being thrown but Sam hired highly trained men who had backgrounds in security and they took their duties seriously.

Smiling, Josephine walked Anna towards the bedroom and placed her purse down upon the nightstand. "Thank you" She said in reference to the compliment of their place.

She began to undress and chuckled when Anna mentioned that she had nothing to wear to bed. "My darling you don't have to wear a thing. Now let me get you out of that dress." Moving in, she took the liberty of freeing the girl of the clothing leaving her completely naked in front of them. "Come inside the blankets now my pet and rest your head against me." Josephine also had undressed and welcomed the younger girl alongside her. Usually Josephine would place the other female in between her and Sam since they would both share her, but since Anna was not interested in men, she opted to have the girl sleep on the other side of her so that it was Josephine who was in the middle.

Sam took off his suit coat and placed his loaded gun on the nightstand next to his side. He then undressed and got under the covers turning off the light. He was exhausted and knew that everyone else had to be as well. Turning to his side, he began to drift off to sleep as he heard his wife softly talking to her new pet.

Pulling Anna against her, she held her protectively and kissed her lips. "Sleep now my girl. Do not fret. There are numerous men patrolling the house as we sleep. You will be safe."

Feeling her eyes grow heavy, she couldn't help but wonder what was going on downstairs in the home of Johnny and Billy...