Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #51
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

They continued to talk and text. Dominic was emotionally invested at this point and there was no denying it. Every time his phone beeped and let him know he had a message from her he smiled. He set a personal ringtone for her that was a cheesy love song and didn’t mind the teasing he got for it. If he was rational he would have seen the problem with that… what it MEANT to him.

But he didn’t want to.

He wasn’t an ugly man, he wasn’t hurting for a woman. Yet he didn’t want any of them this woman who was only in his life for two days captured him completely. He was head over heels smitten with her and he didn’t know WHAT to do.
That night he was coming out of the shower when he got her message. He reached for it and began to dry his hair entirely naked. His eye brows flew up when he saw the picture she sent to him.

She… She sent!

He groaned as he took in her hot wet body. His tongue flicked out over his lips wetting the bottom one as he took her in. Memories of their three times together hit him like a ton of bricks. His cock throbbed between his legs jerking as it began to harden.

After some debate he took a picture of his own. He was naked and cocked halfway to the side. His cock was slightly hidden but enough of it was shown off to see he was half hard. He sent a simple message back.

“Hey sexy hope you like the reaction shot!"

Old 09-23-2017, 01:59 PM   #52
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin bit her lip when she opened his message and saw the picture. She glanced over at Edwin to make sure he was asleep. Sending flirty messages and naughty pics to another guy while her fiancé slept next to her was just wrong. This was wrong on so many levels but at this point, she was too far in to stop.

I guess that answers my question. She replied. She looked at the photo for a moment, remembering everything he did with those lips, that cock. Her hand slipped beneath the covers, toying with a stiff nipple, imagining it was his hand, his lips. I was just remembering how wet you got me. Just like now...

Old 09-24-2017, 01:32 AM   #53
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

The phone beeped again and with it brought another message from her. She talked about how horny he made her and he groaned out loud. He felt torn a fierce desire to run to her and say fuck it. Surely they could make it work? Given this amount of sexual tension something had to be possible. He hung there for a second naked his hard cock throbbing between his legs before he finally sighed and texted her back
“You were?” He typed out coming over to his bed and laying on it. His spare hand wrapped around his cock and gave it a faint tug moaning softly as he did.

“Not a day goes by I don’t think about that night under the stars” He told her “I’ve never been an exhibitionist but I’d go back to that spot every weekend with you if I could”

Old 09-24-2017, 05:02 PM   #54
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

I would love that. She responded. Fucking in nature gets me so hot.

Her hand moved from her breast, down over her stomach and underneath her panties. She nearly groaned when she confirmed just how wet she was. Those fingers teased along her slit, just feeling her wetness, imagining his cock teasing her in a similar fashion.

Thinking about your cock right now. Can I see how hard you are?

Old 09-24-2017, 05:09 PM   #55
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

She asked to see how hard he was and he eagerly obliged. His hand went down to give his cock a firm quick stroke as he prepared to take the picture.

He did and sent it capturing a beautiful shot of him in mid pump. His hand was wrapped around his hard-curved cock and rested just below his big mushroom like head. A little bit of pre-cum was oozing out over the tip threatening to spill out fully.

“Like what you see?” He texted with the picture.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:43 PM   #56
cbelle02
Literotica Guru

Robin bit her lip to suppress her groan when his next text came through. His cock looked bigger than she remembered in the picture. She imagined running her tongue along his shaft, collecting that precum as it dribbled out.

She opened her legs a bit, pushing her middle finger into herself, glancing over to make sure Edwin was still fast asleep.

I'm touching myself. Wish it was your cock.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:20 PM   #57
EroticLiteracy
Literotica Guru

When she said she was touching herself he groaned in pure pleasure. His pace quickened on his cock stroking and pumping it in his hands as he imagined her here.

Oh god you have me stroking my own cock” He texted her back using his free hand as he kept going “Oh god I miss you keep imagining you here oh I’m throbbing for you!