Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-02-2017, 07:50 PM   #201
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

Karena turned looking the waitress in the eyes her own glowing eyes capturing hers quickly.

Artistic... You haven't seen anything... You simply desire to... Paint.

She glanced to Cannan.

Care to finish wiping her memory lover?

--------------
Kishara purred feeling his teeth as her fingernails danced more intently over him with growl. Her hips bouncing more firmly against his slamming up against her. Her mind danced over the soon to be weekend... As well as the fact that Percy's ire at seeing her walking from his office quite sated and reveling in the marks of her passion with her husband.

Asa's Sunset Cove
Asa's Paradise beyond the Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All
{A place for much loved "homeless" characters to meet and play}

Words and Images
Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~
~Temple of the Goddess~ FemDom pics and more...
Temple of the Goddess Sacred Den

I'm a Woman I like Men if that's not Lady Like well I guess I am not a lady... at Least I am honest about it
~Quote from Movie Tombstone~
Gone but never forgotten... ever

Old 08-03-2017, 10:45 PM   #202
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

IC: Canaan Alexander

And the door swung open and one of the waitresses was standing there eyes wide at the sight of them. "I knew it. This isn't the place for that, you two...couldn't you wait till you got home for that?"

Canaan sheepishly smiled to the woman as he pulled out of Karena and tucked himself back into his pants, "Sorry."

"Sorry barely covers it, honey," The woman said shaking her head, "I have half a mind to call the cops on you kids."

After Karena resituated her clothing came up to the woman and peered close to her. "Artistic...?"

The waitress paused asking, "what?"

"You haven't seen anything..." She pressed, "You simply desire to... Paint."

Her brow wrinkled as she softly admitted, "How did..you know...I... always wanted to be a painter?" Her eyes grew a bit distant as she said that.

"Care to finish wiping her memory lover?" She told him.

He nodded telling her, "Interesting technique."

He approached them and gently took the woman's hand. He released some energy into her. Those distant eyes drifted shut. The impressions came to him...the woman's desires...her secret self. "There's someone you've pined over for so long...."

"...Becca...." She murmured longingly, "...But she'd never...She isn't a... She isn't like me..."

"Focus on her," He prompted, "Picture the night you've always wanted with Becca. Let it fill your mind until there's no room to recollect the two of us in this restroom."

He turned his head to Karena mouthing, "Let's go."

He told her letting more energy flow into the waitress, "After your shift you'll give Becca a call. Tell her how you feel. Maybe she'll accept you."

He let her go took Karena by the arm and blew her a kiss. "I'm a romantic at heart."

They left the restaurant hand in hand returning to his Harley. "So where to now?"

----------------------X

IC: Mathias Palokoupolos

"Thatta girl," He crowed as he lifted his arms and taking hold of her hair he pulled her head back making her arch her back and put her delicious little breasts within easy reach for him to nibble. He did that roughly as his own hips lifted up pistoning his cock into her at such a speed and intensity one would assume it was some sort of punishment for her to endure, but it wasn't. How could it be punishment if both parties wanted it just like this. A hard, fast, primal passion unleashed into action.

That drove a special purr from his favorite paramour.

"You're thinking about her, aren't you," He growled, "You're picturing Percy's face when you walk out that door all disheveled with your makeup smeared and your hair a total mess....Can you picture the anger and jealousy on her face?"

Old 08-04-2017, 01:48 AM   #203
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

Kishara purred.

Oh I think we are leaving enough Mark's on each other to really really get under her skin. Such an angry little Percy knowing that not even politics can tear you and I apart.

She laughed slamming down giving just as rough and wild as she was taking. Assault was not even a strong enough word for their quickies like this. The weekend that they had to look forward to. That was the time for more sensual passions and marathon sessions. This was simply to reconnect and burn off excess energy like no other could help them burn.

-----------

Karena smiled as they left.

That was sweet... I do wish them well. As for where to I could call Tallos and see if he is available to talk to us?

She grabbed her phone and was scrolling for the number.

Remember the Badlands felines can be a little protective. Tallos might try to come across as overprotective of me... Or all that male ego he and I having a past just remember he is just a great big ole kitty cat and harmless... Trust me.

She winked at Canaan with a devious little smile.

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images

I'm a Woman I like Men if that's not Lady Like well I guess I am not a lady... at Least I am honest about it

Old 08-21-2017, 07:25 PM   #204
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

He let her go took Karena by the arm and blew her a kiss. "I'm a romantic at heart."

"That was sweet..." She replied, "I do wish them well."

They left the restaurant hand in hand returning to his Harley. "So where to now?"

"As for where to I could call Tallos and see if he is available to talk to us," She told him pulling out her phone and scrolling through her contacts, "Remember the Badlands felines can be a little protective."

"Shifters are always protective," He replied, "But just how protective are we talking about?"

"Tallos might try to come across as overprotective of me... Or all that male ego," She shrugged, "He and I having a past just remember he is just a great big ole kitty cat and harmless..."

"He lives in the badlands and kept his people outside the light or dark fey..." Canaan grumbled pulling on his motorcycle helmet, "...somehow I doubt that."

She smiled and gave him a sneaky little wink, "Trust me."

"I will, always, Karena," He said straddling the bike's seat.

She got on the bike as he revved the Harley's engine back to life. A few minutes later they were back on the road on their way back to the badlands to meet this Tallos.

------------X

"You're thinking about her, aren't you," He growled, "You're picturing Percy's face when you walk out that door all disheveled with your makeup smeared and your hair a total mess....Can you picture the anger and jealousy on her face?"

She laughed slamming down giving back just as hard as anything he was laying into her, "Oh I think we are leaving enough Mark's on each other to really really get under her skin. Such an angry little Percy knowing that not even politics can tear you and I apart."

He laughed noting the sting from the scratches those razor sharp nails had given him up and down his body. He rolled them over spreading her legs to really let him piledrive deep inside of her. She'd wrestle them back with her on top in a second or two...that was why he liked fucking Kishara as opposed to fucking his wife. Kish he could really hammer into the floor or wall or desk or bed or table...etc...and kick back and enjoy a beer with talking about any topic with interest five minutes after it was over. Besides fucking one another as a part of their unending arguments...he and Persey could barely stand being in the same room with one another.

"So let's really drive the point..." He drove into her hard as deep as he could go where he was knocking on the wall of her sex, "...home for her."

Old 08-21-2017, 11:18 PM   #205
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

Karena shrugged.

The feline shifters are like Audra they are older than the division.

She snuggled up against him as they rode along.

We have a past and feline shifters are fairly sexual so if he starts up he is probably just trying to get you jealous.

She nibbled at his ear at a red light with a purr.

Once you get to the bottom of the hill instead of turning left like you did to get to my place turn right then take the next left after the four way stop.
________

Kishara let him shift them around for with a growl of absolute desire her hips rolling with his thrusts.

Oh yeah...

They had always been far more than the rampant sexual hunger for one another. Had they been mortals people might have thought them "soulmates" or that perfect pair you see in the news celebrating their 80th wedding anniversary or some such thing as that. They had always brought that out in each other for years before politics got in the way. For now though it was their own personal primal intense passion and never ending hunger for one another that had them locked together. The fact that it would piss Percy off was just icing on the cake.

She bucked and arched her body her wide spread legs bending at the knees as her body took all the pleasure it could from his thrusts and depth within her.

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images

Last edited by Asa : 08-22-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #206
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"I will, always, Karena," He said straddling the bike's seat.

She got on the bike as he revved the Harley's engine back to life. A few minutes later they were back on the road on their way back to the badlands to meet this Tallos.

"The feline shifters are like Audra they are older than the division." She explained snuggling against when she got on the bike behind him, "We have a past and feline shifters are fairly sexual so if he starts up he is probably just trying to get you jealous."

"I'm an incubus," He told her, "I don't get jealous."

He drove them in more of a straight shot now towards the badlands. He felt her nibble on his earlobe as he came to the last turn into the badlands part of the city. "Once you get to the bottom of the hill instead of turning left like you did to get to my place turn right then take the next left after the four way stop."

"You got it, beautiful," He sad making the turn and heading down the street following her directions all the way.

-----------------------------X

"So let's really drive the point..." He drove into her hard as deep as he could go where he was knocking on the wall of her sex, "...home for her."

"Oh yeah..." Was Kish's idea bucking up thrust with thrust. With each drive into her she met blow for blow making a loud clapping sound of flesh on flesh that if Percy was waiting outside she would definitely hear. She'd already be able to feel it, smell it too...being a Succubus did have some privileges.

He laid into her harder. "She's probably out there right now. She probably suspects its you in here with me. Let her hear you now. Give her no doubt, Kish. Cum hard and let her hear every second of it."

Old 09-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #207
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

Oh yeah right... In any normal circumstance might believe that but I could smell you get defensive when that little Latin duo said their goodbyes.

She purred and snuggled as they rolled along till they met up with a minor road block. Cubs ready to make a name for themselves and their little pack with the rest of the tribe. When they had to stop she stepped from the bike and looked the biggest of the children eye to eye.

Micah... We are on our way to see Tallos... Now.

The boy shifted his eyes from her to Canaan and back.

Why him?

She took a deep calming breath attitude was the last thing she was going to tolerate from a lowly guard no matter who they were.

Because I don't live by anyone's rules but my own and I would hate to have to break your arm to make my point when you have a guitar lesson tomorrow.

The others needed no more explanation than going to see Tallos but Micah was slower to convince... The threat to his ability to play the guitar however clearly had him thinking.

Tallos can break him we have better things to do.

With that the little crew took off on their bikes.

Kish was so very close her own unique hiss like sound was growing louder. It seemed to be a sound of great pleasurable release as it transformed holding the hiss but nearly a haunting roar mingled in. The near violence of their mating adding it's own thunder and slaps to the sound...

Cry out... With... Me... Lover

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images

Old 10-07-2017, 02:32 PM   #208
Veroe
Maestro/Truthseeker

"I'm an incubus," He told her, "I don't get jealous."

"Oh yeah right... In any normal circumstance might believe that but I could smell you get defensive when that little Latin duo said their goodbyes." She purred teasingly into his ear.

"That wasn't me getting jealous...I've never felt any sort of jealousy before..." At the time he hadn't realized he was being jealous. He just didn't like the thought of them and Karena. It was ridiculous of course. He was the one who was always a proponent of free love so the thought of him feeling 'jealous' was an embarrassing thing that had happened to him.

He drove them in more of a straight shot now towards the badlands. He felt her nibble on his earlobe as he came to the last turn into the badlands part of the city. "Once you get to the bottom of the hill instead of turning left like you did to get to my place turn right then take the next left after the four way stop."

"You got it, beautiful," He sad making the turn and heading down the street following her directions all the way.

They were entering the badlands proper now. In this direction houses became sparser giving way to more rundown warehouses, factories, and canneries. But he had to take it to a stop as they came up to a lot of kids out on the street. She climbed off the bike and told one of the kids who they were there to meet. The kid didn't seem to much like him, but Canaan let Karena do all the talking to smooth things over and within moments they were pulled into a shutdown factory building for petfood from the signs atop it.

He turned off the Harley's engine and got up to join Karena as they walked towards the closest door. "Let's hope this guy will be in a cooperative mood."

------------------X

He laid into her harder. "She's probably out there right now. She probably suspects its you in here with me. Let her hear you now. Give her no doubt, Kish. Cum hard and let her hear every second of it."

"Cry out... With... Me... Lover..." She hissed out between roaring exhales as he drove in to the hilt of her.

Pressure was building inside of him now. He was on the verge of bursting like a soda can shaken too hard. He plowed into her body like a madman in the single minded pursuit of ecstasy for both of them. Then at her words the soda can burst. He erupted within her grunting out between gasping pleasure-soaked breaths, "Urrgghh....Kisssh...Arrra!"

Old 10-07-2017, 06:29 PM   #209
Asa
Writer...Dream...Fantasy

Stalking through the door she looked around.

Where's Tallos?

One of the other felines stood up growling.

Thought you said you weren't going to be taking sides muse...

She hasn't...

Another voice booked out as Tallos walked down the stairs into the room.

You had better keep Zane muzzled and on a short leash during this visit if he is still valuable to this crew Tallos.

Her eyes never leaving the towering Tiger striped hair and green eyes behemoth before them clearly not backing down even a millimeter. She had lived around them long enough to know all too well how to handle herself around them and that was cold ruthless bitch.

Zane...

Tallos spoke again...

Go wrap your teeth around some lunch... At the docks.

He walked over slipping arms around Karena's waist.

Long time... But an incubus... Really beautiful... Is that what you turned to to match me?

Her expression didn't change.

We have questions you have mental and dream ability to answer them... Got it?

Kishara hissed more less than audible words as orgasm threatened to short circuit her system with such intense pleasure and passion. Licking at his lips as she slowly calmed and nibbled softly at his chest. In these moments they were still perfectly one each other's mind body and soul... Perhaps more than they ever could be for any other since the thought of monogamy was insanity and vile disdain. She reached a hand to brush his hair back as she smiled to him.

Asa's Sunset Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All

Words and Images